ADVERTISEMENT

Any idea what Nebraska’s coach did to get the unsportsmanlike conduct call? Nt

No idea exactly what he said but my guess he was complaining about pass interference no calls...

He may have had a point a couple of times but he also had a couple of big ones go his way too..., not to mention a missed fumble with no replay confirmation (which was ridiculous)...

The Big Ten Refs tried to keep Nebraska in the game but couldn't... Simply out scoring their (purposeful ?) ineptitude is the best way to deal with Big Ten Refs...

This is old shit. We need to learn how to win instead of whining. So far so good.

That's not whining... That's stating facts...

Two of those bad calls could have completely changed the game early if ours was a lesser team...

Like I said, the way to beat the Big Ten Refs attempts at affecting the game is to simply out score their incompetence, purposeful or otherwise... Which is exactly what we're doing...

So far, so good...

That's not whining... That's stating facts...

Two of those bad calls could have completely changed the game early if ours was a lesser team...

Like I said, the way to beat the Big Ten Refs attempts at affecting the game is to simply out score their incompetence, purposeful or otherwise... Which is exactly what we're doing...

So far, so good...

Whatever. I'm just tired of the whining and excuse making. Good teams get good calls. We're getting there.

No idea exactly what he said but my guess he was complaining about pass interference no calls...

He may have had a point a couple of times but he also had a couple of big ones go his way too..., not to mention a missed fumble with no replay confirmation (which was ridiculous)...

The Big Ten Refs tried to keep Nebraska in the game but couldn't... Simply out scoring their (purposeful ?) ineptitude is the best way to deal with Big Ten Refs...
The fumble looked to me that had it gone to replay the runner might have had his knee on the ground about the same time the ball came out. I don’t think it was clearly a fumble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT