ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump buddy indicted

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/28/midd...hu-withdraws-immunity-request-intl/index.html

I can hear Trump now:

I don't know him very well. He wasn't with us very long. He really didn't do much, maybe got the coffee or something like that. I never dealt with him. I heard he was a great guy. This is a hoax, a witchhunt. It's a travesty, let me tell you. They should be spending their time looking into Crooked Hillary's emails, the John Wilkes Booth conspiracy and the Roswell crash. My relationship with Netanyahu was perfect.

Reactions: mainway_toys
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/28/midd...hu-withdraws-immunity-request-intl/index.html

I can hear Trump now:

I don't know him very well. He wasn't with us very long. He really didn't do much, maybe got the coffee or something like that. I never dealt with him. I heard he was a great guy. This is a hoax, a witchhunt. It's a travesty, let me tell you. They should be spending their time looking into Crooked Hillary's emails, the John Wilkes Booth conspiracy and the Roswell crash. My relationship with Netanyahu was perfect.

Netanyahu + Walla! = Trump + Fox News

Fox should add the exclamation point.
Fox News!

I can hear Trump now:

I can’t wait to see Flynn’s sentence. That guy really screwed himself. The judge essentially called him out for selling out his country. And then he went all-in on MAGA, Fox News, deep state and conspiracy theory chit. And tried to say that the government was out to get him, and that he shouldn’t have plead guilty to the charges.

He basically did the worst thing a clearly guilty defendant could do.

I think we’ll all be shocked at the amount of madness that will be uncovered after Trump is gone. Like what’s on the “secret” server that includes all the phone calls with foreign leaders.

It’s like Rick Wilson says- everything Trump touches, dies. Flynn should’ve known that- it appears he did, then he forgot.

I can’t wait to see Flynn’s sentence. That guy really screwed himself. The judge essentially called him out for selling out his country. And then he went all-in on MAGA, Fox News, deep state and conspiracy theory chit. And tried to say that the government was out to get him, and that he shouldn’t have plead guilty to the charges.

He basically did the worst thing a clearly guilty defendant could do.

I think we’ll all be shocked at the amount of madness that will be uncovered after Trump is gone. Like what’s on the “secret” server that includes all the phone calls with foreign leaders.

It’s like Rick Wilson says- everything Trump touches, dies. Flynn should’ve known that- it appears he did, then he forgot.
Oh I think it will be interesting to see all the stuff that comes out as soon as he is acquitted. It’s going to be a steady stream of things that would embarrass anyone with a conscience. But you’re right, some will be held back until he is out of office. I hope he is alive long enough to experience the humiliation. Although, no matter what it is, I’m sure he will have an excuse that his supporters will still buy.

Oh I think it will be interesting to see all the stuff that comes out as soon as he is acquitted. It’s going to be a steady stream of things that would embarrass anyone with a conscience. But you’re right, some will be held back until he is out of office. I hope he is alive long enough to experience the humiliation. Although, no matter what it is, I’m sure he will have an excuse that his supporters will still buy.

Once he doesn’t have the power, the fall will be swift. Bank on it. The ONLY thing keeping him propped up right now is fear of losing his base, and being primaried.

Once he doesn’t have the power, the fall will be swift. Bank on it. The ONLY thing keeping him propped up right now is fear of losing his base, and being primaried.
There will be a need for something akin to a Truth & Reconciliation tribunal after Trump is out of office. He and all the other corrupt criminals need to be exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT