ADVERTISEMENT

Another senseless hate crime

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/...ant.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
Read that this guy is another known white supremacist. When can we start deporting them? Maybe make a deal and send them to Putin?
After we revoke their citizenship, we could deport them. You want to revoke the citizenship of an American - even your definition of the most despicable American - as his sentence for a criminal act? What if some other person thought you fit that description? He is horrible and as horrible as he is he has EXACTLY the same rights as you do.

How many people in the history of the Republic have had their American citizenship involuntarily revoked as punishment for a criminal conviction?

Reactions: Lucy01
After we revoke their citizenship, we could deport them. You want to revoke the citizenship of an American - even your definition of the most despicable American - as his sentence for a criminal act? What if some other person thought you fit that description? He is horrible and as horrible as he is he has EXACTLY the same rights as you do.

How many people in the history of the Republic have had their American citizenship involuntarily revoked as punishment for a criminal conviction?

Leave it to Ladoga to at least halfway defend a racist POS.

Leave it to Ladoga to at least halfway defend a racist POS.
BS - more than enough from you. I am defending individual citizenship rights from the rantings of a poster who advocated taking them from a US Citizen for a crime. I detest crime and detest racism. Convict him and throw awe\ay the key for as long as the law allows. I approve. But she's advocating a step that is prohibited and which demeans the US Constitution by running her mouth without knowing what she's talking about.

You may not have your citizenship revoked If you are natural born citizen and object to revocation even if Zeke disagrees strongly with your conduct.

Reactions: stollcpa and Lucy01
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/...ant.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
Read that this guy is another known white supremacist. When can we start deporting them? Maybe make a deal and send them to Putin?

White male backlash.

With terrorist attacks in Paris and a shooting spree in California prompting alarm on the part of many Americans, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Thursday that her "greatest fear" is that expressions of anti-Muslim sentiment will lead to attacks on Muslims in the U.S.

BS - more than enough from you. I am defending individual citizenship rights from the rantings of a poster who advocated taking them from a US Citizen for a crime. I detest crime and detest racism. Convict him and throw awe\ay the key for as long as the law allows. I approve. But she's advocating a step that is prohibited and which demeans the US Constitution by running her mouth without knowing what she's talking about.

You may not have your citizenship revoked If you are natural born citizen and object to revocation even if Zeke disagrees strongly with your conduct.

I'm pretty sure people here know you can't have your citizenship revoked for being a racist and/or committing a hate crime.

Did you defend Obama's constitutional natural born citizen rights as much as you have the rights of this racist? If so, could you link that post for me please

White male backlash.

With terrorist attacks in Paris and a shooting spree in California prompting alarm on the part of many Americans, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Thursday that her "greatest fear" is that expressions of anti-Muslim sentiment will lead to attacks on Muslims in the U.S.

Is there only White Backlash? Is there Black, Brown and Yellow Male Backlash? How bout White, Brown, Yellow & Black Female Backlash? I presume only privileged white males Backlash?

Pretty sure Zeke was being facetious,and playing off the fact that a lot of decent people are being deported by the current administration.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...te-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

Reactions: zeke4ahs

Was our citizens constitutional rights in place for native Americans? If the answer is yes, then our country has a long history of hate crimes against it citizens without remedy.

Was our citizens constitutional rights in place for native Americans? If the answer is yes, then our country has a long history of hate crimes against it citizens without remedy.
Most NAs were not citizens until 1924. As members of dependent nations, they were under the protection and regulation of the federal government, but were not citizens.

Most NAs were not citizens until 1924. As members of dependent nations, they were under the protection and regulation of the federal government, but were not citizens.
So time of possession, like a sport metaphor, doesn't always prove to be an advantage. Perhaps the tribes should have erected the Statue of Liberty. My bloodlines are 25% Irish, 25% English, and 50% German. This points to diversity in our country, as well it should. I am an American and a pastor who has love of both. I also am a strong supporter of our Constitution, if it continues to be evenly applied to all of us, not randomly.

White male backlash.

Truth.

"
White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years

http://resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

I'm pretty sure people here know you can't have your citizenship revoked for being a racist and/or committing a hate crime.

Did you defend Obama's constitutional natural born citizen rights as much as you have the rights of this racist? If so, could you link that post for me please
Ladoga has absolutely zero sense of irony.

Reactions: Lucy01
Fixed it for you.

4371333.jpg

Lol. Ironic considering the Trump butt hurt that some people on here have been pumping out since November, you included...though not as bad as others.

Furthermore, the OP posted a bunch of stuff after the election that seemed to indicate that the racists had been unleashed by the election. Nevermind that most of the things linked ended up being hoaxes (like the church in Southern Indiana that was vandalized by the organist because TRUMP or something.)

The guy was a Bernie supporter as well. Get ****ing tired of some of you guys rolling out this racist, violent Republican bull shit when half the time it is some leftist nut bag doing the deed.

Reactions: Ladoga
Lol. Ironic considering the Trump butt hurt that some people on here have been pumping out since November, you included...though not as bad as others.

Furthermore, the OP posted a bunch of stuff after the election that seemed to indicate that the racists had been unleashed by the election. Nevermind that most of the things linked ended up being hoaxes (like the church in Southern Indiana that was vandalized by the organist because TRUMP or something.)

The guy was a Bernie supporter as well. Get ****ing tired of some of you guys rolling out this racist, violent Republican bull shit when half the time it is some leftist nut bag doing the deed.
I've posted those and will continue to post them, with updates from the ACLU and Southern Poverty. An exception or two means nothing to statistical data, and the incidents where people yell something about Trump pop up nearly every day.

Half the time, lol. Sorry you are sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of it happening. And I think very few were actually hoaxes, but you hear of one or two so you can be dismissive. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...in-hate-crimes-during-hearing/article/2621935

Um...you're going to need to work on that narrative, bro. The first person to type "Republican" in this thread would be named IUCrazy2.

7ee88b3d1dd2177d855c10321656ba0fc7c6cf31c009f2c7958ff5085241f96b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT