ADVERTISEMENT

Another police shooting...

I really haven't been paying close attention, but it's hard to avoid altogether even for apolitical people like me who try to abstain from the overtly political media. From what you are saying, they are apparently attacking this police brutality problem on all fronts now or perhaps they have been from the outset and I just missed it...,either way I'm glad to hear it.
The point is that the racial issue is with the race of the victim and not the race of the cop. That's been consistent. The only people claiming it's a white cop issue are the people trying to drown out the...complainers I guess. That's a shitty explanation. I'm on my phone outside at the fire pit. @MrBing could explain better than me.

The cop in Minnesota was apparently Asian-American.

I know the answer to this problem and all other problems we are having as a race. War, terrorism, gun control, environment (if we're not too late), everything ..

When you have a bad garden crowded with weeds that prevent the beneficial plants from growing, you kill all the weeds, and weaklings..

Cull the bottom 85% (the dumb) and majority of problems go away. That 85% is causing all the problems.

Yes, we lose C-$, but I can live with that... because we lose Trump too. And, all of Nashville country music, pop stars, celebrities, reality TV and more importantly all their fans. The Republican voters would number in the dozens.. And there wouldn't be a single football player left to rape anyone....

Fking paradise..

Until then, enjoy the human experience, because in a majority, we really suck as a lifeform. The more there are of us the more we suck.

I'm kidding of course, but still ..

Last edited:
I know the answer to this problem and all other problems we are having as a race. War, terrorism, gun control, environment (if we're not too late), everything ..

When you have a bad garden crowded with weeds that prevent the beneficial plants from growing, you kill all the weeds, and weaklings..

Cull the bottom 85% (the dumb) and majority of problems go away. That 85% is causing all the problems.

Yes, we lose C-$, but I can live with that... because we lose Trump too. And, all of Nashville country music, pop stars, celebrities, reality TV and more importantly all their fans. The Republican voters would number in the dozens.. And there wouldn't be a single football player left to rape anyone....

Fking paradise..

Until then, enjoy the human experience, because in a majority, we really suck as a lifeform. The more there are of us the more we suck.
Noble (if genocidal) idea but I think it's too late. We are f***ed. Let's just make sure we have a blast on the way out.

Reactions: mike41703
The point is that the racial issue is with the race of the victim and not the race of the cop. That's been consistent. The only people claiming it's a white cop issue are the people trying to drown out the...complainers I guess. That's a shitty explanation. I'm on my phone outside at the fire pit. @MrBing could explain better than me.

That's the problem. The people, like myself, who just hear about this issue on the drive home radio are getting a mostly white vs black narrative. In fact I'had not been able to glean out any other narrative... I spend way too much time on sports:)

Reactions: cryano
That's the problem. The people, like myself, who just hear about this issue on the drive home radio are getting a mostly white vs black narrative. In fact I'had not been able to glean out any other narrative... I spend way too much time on sports:)
Stop listening to talk radio, I guess. :D The only white vs black here is the disparity in how different citizens are treated. Race of the cop is irrelevant. Black cops treat black citizens differently too. It's really blue vs black.

Noble (if genocidal) idea but I think it's too late. We are f***ed. Let's just make sure we have a blast on the way out.
Yea, I don't ever see any of this stuff we argue ever being solved. None of it. I keep sitting on my cynical pedestal waiting for this dispshit experiment to fking "get it", but recent events (Trump, Brexit) tells me we are going backwards as a race and are in a majority getting even dumber. There's a point where our stupidity will end this planet.

Last edited:

Fking paradise..

I'm kidding of course, but still ..
^^^^Ate at a table alone in highschool because everyone else was not smart enough to be around^^^^

Stop listening to talk radio, I guess. :D The only white vs black here is the disparity in how different citizens are treated. Race of the cop is irrelevant. Black cops treat black citizens differently too. It's really blue vs black.

Lol.. the talk radio I listen to is sports. That's how difficult it is to avoid. Of course, sports talk show hosts are exactly who I need interpreting world events for me:)

Yea, I don't ever see any of this stuff we argue ever being solved. None of it. I keep sitting on my cynical pedestal waiting for this dispshit experiement to fking "get it", but recent events (Trump, Brexit) tells me we are going backwards as a race and are in a majority getting even dumber. There's a point where our stupidity will end this planet.
To paraphrase Ian Malcolm, the planet will be fine. It's humanity that will end.

We are witnessing the end of our species. No doubt in my mind about that.

Reactions: IUecho87

The media only sensationalizes now.. anything and everything. It's part of the problems..

The war on drugs has created an enemy, and that enemy is poor Americans. The cops that have to go into low income areas are fearful of gangs and gang members and rightfully so. The people who live in low income areas are fearful of cops and criminals and rightfully so. They're living in a war zone. Thugs vs thugs vs police and it's all over drugs. The war on drugs is a big money industry, for cops and robbers, and aligned with the prison industry so it's not going anywhere soon.

*sigh* ......................

Last edited:
The media only sensationalizes now.. anything and everything. It's part of the problems..

The war on drugs has created an enemy, and that enemy is poor Americans. The cops that have to go into low income areas are fearful of gangs and gang members and rightfully so. The people who live in low income areas are fearful of cops and criminals and rightfully so. They're living in a war zone. Thugs vs thugs vs police and it's all over drugs. The war on drugs is a big money industry, for cops and robbers, and aligned with the prison industry so it's not going anywhere soon.

*sigh* ......................

The WODs is the root fauking cause of all of this, and it's been that way for decades now. Not only violence here, but at a much amplified degree throughout Latin America. Legalize drugs, all drugs, and this problem goes away as there is no economic incentive. Sure, we may have greater issues with drug abuse, but with the hundreds of billions per year we save in law enforcement, courts, prisons, etc....we can have the best mental health/substance abuse treatment the world has ever seen. (Not to mention that the negative legal ramifications are often more detrimental to the individual than the drug itself).

Our cities are no longer war zones. Cops aren't asked to fight endless, unworkable street wars. The rest of our continent/hemisphere isn't filled with narco states, so our borders aren't overrun with teenagers fleeing Honduras, Guatemala, etc....to avoid being conscripted into trafficking gangs.

It's common f'n sense. Which means it won't ever happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.M.P. and Lucy01
To paraphrase Ian Malcolm, the planet will be fine. It's humanity that will end.

We are witnessing the end of our species. No doubt in my mind about that.

I have no doubt in my mind this is happening. Carl Sagan and many other intellectuals warned of this.....and they were undoubtedly prophetic. There will be pockets of small human civilizations that may survive for a few hundred to maybe even another millennium after the fall but our time as the earth's "dominant" species is coming to an end....I predict in the next couple hundred years, but at the rate of decline we've seen recently maybe even sooner. I hate to be pessimistic but we've never fully exited our age of intellectual adolescence....we've made great technological advances yet the majority of this species kept our logic and reason tied to the "moral" teachings of books written in the bronze age of the middle east. It's undeniably retarded and sad at the same time....sad that we have to raise children during this chitstorm of epic proportions.

With the size and age of this universe, I find myself pondering of how many other intelligent civilizations have met their demise in the same manner......just couldn't get past that tipping point. Of course, this is one of the supporting arguments of the Fermi paradox. Intelligent life may ultimately be doomed to destroy itself.

What a race baiting, POS article. It's garbage like that which makes white people go fauk you, black people. And accomplishes nothing.
You have an actual specific complaint about it, or did it just make you uncomfortable generally? If it's the latter, I submit the problem lies not with the author, but the reader.

You have an actual specific complaint about it, or did it just make you uncomfortable generally? If it's the latter, I submit the problem lies not with the author, but the reader.

Yeah. His persistent use of the word 'you' to describe how all white people view the black world is at best a poor choice of words.

Here I am reading the article, thinking about what's happened the last couple of days, angry myself at the typical p.o.s. cops these days in general, yet feeling like this guy is a piece of shit as well due to how he wrote it.

Reactions: Lucy01 and twenty02

It basically said, you privlaged white people don't understand, you take what you want and leave the scraps for us. Our behavior (shooting each other every day) is because the man is keeping us down. There is more white poverty than black poverty in this country, by the count of people. They aren't clustered in cities as much, which is valid, but it's not a race issue when dealing poverty.

It basically said, you privlaged white people don't understand, you take what you want and leave the scraps for us. Our behavior (shooting each other every day) is because the man is keeping us down. There is more white poverty than black poverty in this country, by the count of people. They aren't clustered in cities as much, which is valid, but it's not a race issue when dealing poverty.
That's not at all how I read it.

That's not at all how I read it.

I'm just saying it's not a piece that's going to ever win any hearts and minds from opposite sides...which is hopefully the goal.

I don't have the time to pull out the specific quotes right now, but there was a lot in there that would make my white conservative friends just roll their eyes with another us vs them argument.

Whitey
Ol' Fey
Redneck
Peckerwood
Cracker
White Trash
Honky
Honky Honky
Deaaaad Honky

Whitey
Ol' Fey
Redneck
Peckerwood
Cracker
White Trash
Honky
Honky Honky
Deaaaad Honky

I see what you did there.

75ginterview.jpg

What a race baiting, POS article. It's garbage like that which makes white people go fauk you, black people. And accomplishes nothing.

Ugh, no.

You clearly didn't even try to understand what he was saying.

Quite frankly, that disappoints me about you. I thought you were better than that man.

That's not what I read either. Me thinks you have some serious projection issues going on brother.

Ugh, no.

You clearly didn't even try to understand what he was saying.

Quite frankly, that disappoints me about you. I thought you were better than that man.

You clearly can't see past your own heavy filters.

Any essay that starts out "You, white America" is bullshit.

I could disect the absurdity of every paragraph that race baiter wrote, but it's not worth the effort. He's a long history of this kind of inflammatory writing. Does zero to move the ball forward, if anything backwards

That's not what I read either. Me thinks you have some serious projection issues going on brother.

That's ok that you think that.

But twenty is not wrong in how he interpreted his article. It was incredibly poorly written.

His message would be/could be much more effective if he tried.

Reactions: twenty02 and Lucy01
Another yada yada yada....

Unarmed black man shot while lying on his back with his hands up telling officers he is a therapist trying to calm his autistic adult patient sitting next to him. So you have a) white male not really complying with police commands and the only one with an object in his hands and b) black male communicating with police and doing exactly what they say and it's still the black guy who gets shot in the leg.

I swear, this is not an Onion article: http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

Another yada yada yada....

Unarmed black man shot while lying on his back with his hands up telling officers he is a therapist trying to calm his autistic adult patient sitting next to him. So you have a) white male not really complying with police commands and the only one with an object in his hands and b) black male communicating with police and doing exactly what they say and it's still the black guy who gets shot in the leg.

I swear, this is not an Onion article: http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

Why did they cuff him after they 'accidentally' shot him?

mike-brown2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT