ADVERTISEMENT

Another Liberal Lie Re-Exposed Again and Again

In that case, your conditional "to the extent it requires action by the President" is essentially worthless.

I note your vote - you are OK with an American president, any American president, from any party, being required to use between two and three days of his/her week attending to private lawsuit bullshit instead of being the president. For example during some national emergency, or a war, it will be OK with you to make sure the president cannot meet with all of the appropriate world and other Government officials. That stuff will just have to wait while sexual harassment, negligence, stock dilution, fraud, take your pick, civil lawsuit issues are attended to.

nice

I note your vote - you are OK with an American president, any American president, from any party, being required to use between two and three days of his/her week attending to private lawsuit bullshit instead of being the president. For example during some national emergency, or a war, it will be OK with you to make sure the president cannot meet with all of the appropriate world and other Government officials. That stuff will just have to wait while sexual harassment, negligence, stock dilution, fraud, take your pick, civil lawsuit issues are attended to.

nice
You got all that from me questioning your premise? Dayum....

Since IANAL [ @Sope Creek ], you might be able to help me -- do straw man arguments fall within the rules of evidence?

Reactions: iuwclurker
Ohh. Look. SCOTUS rejects Pennsylvania GOP suit about the election!

That GOP Court is nothing but a GOP court!

NOTHING BUT COMPLETE POLITICAL PRO-GOP (and amatuer TOO) RULINGS!!!

TO THE COUCHES!!!!

PS - anybody see any hateful toxic liberal lips moving around here?

bzzzzzzzzzz

b3626c76f6e4e99cb6c7c644aa76bf9d.gif

bzzzzzzzz

9016a315faac40917993ab9291af0d39.gif

bzzzzz

giphy.gif

bzzzz... WHAP

tenor.gif

So you want credit for republican judges doing their jobs? Weak sauce.

If you are a republican you are a booger eating racist!!!

There, that's the level of reply your posts deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT