ADVERTISEMENT

Angry mob? Duck, you sucker.

iuwclurker

All-American
Jul 6, 2015
Trump's MO thorughout the Republican primary was to take out his enemies one by one, ruthlessly demeaning and dehumanizing them. He's a recognized master. He's now using Angry Mob to wipe out all Democrats in one fell swoop. It's clever on the heels of the Kavanaugh fiasco for Democrats, but that fiasco only applies to the Senate, where the Republicans are gaining. In House races, the Democrats are benefiting from Kavanaugh's condescending lies and the Democrats will take over the House. What then?

According to Adam Schiff:

Make no mistake, our first task will be to put forward a positive agenda for the American people — one that focuses on raising incomes and lowering health-care costs. But at the same time, we must do what the supine Republican Congress has failed to do over the past two years: restore Congress as an equal branch and check the ambition of an imperial and erratic president.

What will oversight look like under a Democratic majority?
  • assess the work we have accomplished despite the Republican efforts at obstruction, along with what the Senate and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III have examined, and determine what else needs a full accounting.
  • There are serious and credible allegations the Russians may possess financial leverage over the president, including perhaps the laundering of Russian money through his businesses. It would be negligent to our national security not to find out.
  • scrutinize bread-and-butter issues, such as the high cost of prescription drug prices, and corruption issues, including whether Trump is profiting off the presidency.
  • oversight of potential abuse of the pardon power, attacks on the rule of law, and campaign finance violations.
  • make sure veterans are getting the best care and that decisions are being made by the professionals, not Trump’s unelected cronies.
Trump thinks the world's his oyster and he can dehumanize good people to his heart's content. Adam Schiff says, "Duck, you sucker!"

Trump's MO thorughout the Republican primary was to take out his enemies one by one, ruthlessly demeaning and dehumanizing them. He's a recognized master. He's now using Angry Mob to wipe out all Democrats in one fell swoop. It's clever on the heels of the Kavanaugh fiasco for Democrats, but that fiasco only applies to the Senate, where the Republicans are gaining. In House races, the Democrats are benefiting from Kavanaugh's condescending lies and the Democrats will take over the House. What then?

Make no mistake, our first task will be to put forward a positive agenda for the American people — one that focuses on raising incomes and lowering health-care costs. But at the same time, we must do what the supine Republican Congress has failed to do over the past two years: restore Congress as an equal branch and check the ambition of an imperial and erratic president.

• assess the work we have accomplished despite the Republican efforts at obstruction, along with what the Senate and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III have examined, and determine what else needs a full accounting.
  • There are serious and credible allegations the Russians may possess financial leverage over the president, including perhaps the laundering of Russian money through his businesses. It would be negligent to our national security not to find out.
  • scrutinize bread-and-butter issues, such as the high cost of prescription drug prices, and corruption issues, including whether Trump is profiting off the presidency.
  • oversight of potential abuse of the pardon power, attacks on the rule of law, and campaign finance violations.
  • make sure veterans are getting the best care and that decisions are being made by the professionals, not Trump’s unelected cronies.
Trump thinks the world's his oyster and he can dehumanize good people to his heart's content. Adam Schiff says, "Duck, you sucker!"

Free like for the epic video share. Well done.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/10/14/of-course-the-liberal-mob-is-real-n2528230

Desperation has moved the entire Democratic Party to what was once their fringe. Mob action is what they support. No Dem condemns this stuff.

I kind of feel empathy for the left right now. Everything that they are against is, ..... Well, working very well and winning. We are witnessing a demographic of folks that are experiencing losing for the first time. I have to say, if I had been sheltered all of my life from.... Life, I would be pissed as hell right now too.
Since I've taken a few bruises, abrasions, contusions and fractures through life (I voted Barrack once), Lose doesn't affect me like these poor souls, bless their hearts.
If it makes any of you feel better, I ALMOST, posted there instead of their.

Reactions: herrli
So you are saying Dems are acting like the Tea Party mobs that closed down Town Hall meetings during ACA days?
Nope. Didn't say any such irrelevant thing. You spoke inn error - or intentionally perhaps.

This mob is its own mob - angry, violent and with the constant permission or under the orders of the Democrat Party.

That's what I'm saying and Dems are in serous distress at being labeled what they are - a mob.

Reactions: herrli
Nope. Didn't say any such irrelevant thing. You spoke inn error - or intentionally perhaps.

This mob is its own mob - angry, violent and with the constant permission or under the orders of the Democrat Party.

That's what I'm saying and Dems are in serous distress at being labeled what they are - a mob.

I am trying to learn what a mob is. A group of Tea Party protesters showing up to shout down people attempting to communicate with their representative appears not to be a mob. Why not?

Quit making stuff up! The only mobs I have seen are at the trump rallies chanting lock her up! Right wing terrorism is a much much bigger threat than some dopey antifa kids. As your supreme leader says "fake news"

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT