ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Nembhard

Don’t care. You don’t ever pass on ball players at his level. Again, assuming all the requisite stuff like him being a good teammate, good person, etc...

Obviously you might not spend a lot of time recruiting him, because of the things you say. But if it’s apparent he’s interested, you go after him and figure out how to make it all work if you land him.

This is my feeling as well, while understanding the current roster etc. IU can play a lot of three guard sets and AN might be a really good fit. Potential win win for him to bolster the backcourt and move himself to a higher profile program and league.

Reactions: IULouie
I’m not sure he fits the style. If you read the scouting report and listen to people on the Florida forums he struggles running the floor. Has an inconsistent shot and also has limits with some combinations of certain types of players. Is it coaching? Maybe. He may flourish, who knows. I’m not sure we are interested or not. Just what I’ve read and heard.

What is your thing with Romeo? Really, it is sounding like he did rebuke you or stole your GF or something, Damn.

Romeo is gone, get off the horse, it is dead. Good grief.
Wrist on shooting hand would seem to invalidate any shooting numbers. I had some issues with some things but to continue to harp on his 3 points percentage is stupid. Actually continuing to harp about him period is pretty lame. He did not meet your expectations you have told us many times so you don't have to revisit it in every thread.

he 100% would have went to LOU if the hookers didn’t pop up in the media and Ricky was coaching. IU was an easy move because he needed to stay adidas. He wasn’t all in on IU. He stopped playing to make sure he didn’t hurt his draft stock.

You've lost your marbles Sean. Langford could have very easily called it quits and elected to have had surgery back in November when he initially tore his ligaments in his shooting hand. Would have given him ample time to recover and participate in pre-draft combines. Also the stigma that he "can't shoot" wouldn't have followed him. Romeo likely dropped out of the top 10 electing to play through pain that clearly affected his shooting motion. If that's not all-in, I don't know what is?

hard horse to get off of, I dunno what it was about him. The fact that I don’t think he tried his hardest or the fan base that adores him for it.

he 100% would have went to LOU if the hookers didn’t pop up in the media and Ricky was coaching. IU was an easy move because he needed to stay adidas. He wasn’t all in on IU. He stopped playing to make sure he didn’t hurt his draft stock.

people love him and it erks me. Hanner use to erk me. VJ3, and Hartman Just certain players get too much credit when it becomes acceptable to crap on others. like green for example, a 4 year Hoosier.
You’re right that Romeo came to IU by default after all the other close Adidas programs shot themselves in the foot. But that kid played his heart out for IU. For a complete knucklehead (to put it kindly) of a coach. It’s not his fault that you put unrealistic expectations on an 18 year old kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT