ADVERTISEMENT

And you thought Trump was bad...

An Obama apologist calling someone else retarded. Hilarious. Obama cut and ran for cheap political points because he wasn't capable of seeing past the next election.

Consequently he threw away an opportunity to introduce actual change in the Middle East. You snivel about that all you want but the fact is that Iraq is now a terror breeding/training ground now thanks to the affirmative action asshole you people thought would make a good president.
LOL. I can't believe there are still people who believe in this nation-building nonsense.

Reactions: IUecho87
But intimidating rape victims to keep them quiet is A-OK!

Chuckle
Ha, ha. Rape. Right. You're a real women's advocate. No doubt. Again, you've neglected to tell us what makes you think a reality star has any competency to be president. And as for who I think will win... A little more. It will be all about GOTV. Sadly, for old angry white men, they aren't the majority any more. In the 2012 election, a quarter of the voters were single females. Doubt that demographic will be trending for the Donald. Add Hispanics, Muslims, Catholics, and everyone else he has picked a fight with and he should have some difficulties. The only demographic that the Donald does well with is...you guessed it...old angry white men. But I'll give them this....they do vote.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: oh bullshit. They were put in palce by Ted Kennedy because he was tired of party outsiders getting elected in 1972 and 1976. That's why they are weighted. A superdelegate is under no obligation to vote for his/her state's primary winner. Seriously, dude.

@IUT: As a vet, I get more than a little annoyed when someone on an off-topic forum gets bitchy about troops need to still be in Iraq.

Join a group like Blackwater (or whatever they are called now) and get over there yourself. I spend more than enough time at the VA to see what that kind of hawkish bullshit has done to our troops. The "boots on the ground" people are always calling for more troops, as long as the boots are not their own.

And to top it off, you back the party that has cut benefits severely for troops, and still want to cut more. Just a suggestion, but please stop calling for more military action if you are not willing to foot the bill for the consequences. Thanks.

I'm also a vet. U.S. Marine Corps. Most people in the military agree with me. Hate to bring that up but you know it's true. Marines are glad to sacrifice for their country and the Corps. What pisses them off is watching their sacrifices thrown away by some ignorant little politician who's looking after himself rather than the strategic success of the mission.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: oh bullshit. They were put in palce by Ted Kennedy because he was tired of party outsiders getting elected in 1972 and 1976. That's why they are weighted. A superdelegate is under no obligation to vote for his/her state's primary winner. Seriously, dude.
I understand why they are there. I'm saying, since they've been implemented, the candidate with the most pledged delegates has still won the nomination every time. And the same thing will happen this year. Sanders will not overtake Clinton in pledged delegates.
Furthermore, the reason Obama won in 2008 is because Hillary's superdelegates flipped to him as her popularity waned.
And in 2008, Obama also had more pledged delegates. It was very close, of course, but he did have more.

Look, I think the superdelegate is a disaster waiting to happen. If a candidate ever heads into the convention with a majority of pledged delegates, but loses because the superdelegates mostly vote for someone else, that's going to be a crisis that the party may not survive. But that's not going to happen this year. Hillary is going to win among both pledged and unpledged delegates.

@IUT: get your facts straight. Bush gutted our benefits while cutting the taxes on the wealthy 3 times. Look it up. Barry has spent 8 years rebuilding the VA and Bush underfunded it year after year.

Don't come on here and lie, man. You should be ashamed that you support politicians that screw over vets. Pathetic.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: the fact they were put in place is enough for me. They are undemocratic. Just another method for the elite to maintain control.

Nothing that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, Boxer or Feinstein has said or done during this primary makes me want to be a part of that party anymore. I do not feel like the DNC has represented me since 1992 and I do not see that changing. For me, this year was about changing the status quo. The DNC doesn't want that to happen.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: the fact they were put in place is enough for me. They are undemocratic. Just another method for the elite to maintain control.

Nothing that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, Boxer or Feinstein has said or done during this primary makes me want to be a part of that party anymore. I do not feel like the DNC has represented me since 1992 and I do not see that changing. For me, this year was about changing the status quo. The DNC doesn't want that to happen.
That's fine. You don't like the DNC. I get it. I'm just saying, the idea that they are stealing the election for Hillary is a false narrative. Hillary is going to win because, believe it or not, she's extremely popular among Democrats, and Bernie was unable to make enough inroads among certain key constituencies (primarily black voters) to counter her popularity.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: so all the irregularities that are happening all the country in Democratic primaries are not stealing the election. Ok. That's your opinion, just like it is my opinion Hillary and the DNC are nefarious snakes that will stop at nothing to keep an outsider out. But neither of us can prove that something is or isn't going on. Not like the USA has been a beacon of fraud free elections over the last 16 years.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: so all the irregularities that are happening all the country in Democratic primaries are not stealing the election. Ok. That's your opinion, just like it is my opinion Hillary and the DNC are nefarious snakes that will stop at nothing to keep an outsider out. But neither of us can prove that something is or isn't going on. Not like the USA has been a beacon of fraud free elections over the last 16 years.
I haven't seen any legitimate claims of fraud by either side. When Bernie wins a caucus, Hillary supporters claim he gamed the system. When Hillary wins a primary, Bernie supporters claim she gamed the system. I haven't seen any of those claims by either party backed up by any genuine evidence.

I'm also a vet. U.S. Marine Corps. Most people in the military agree with me. Hate to bring that up but you know it's true. Marines are glad to sacrifice for their country and the Corps. What pisses them off is watching their sacrifices thrown away by some ignorant little politician who's looking after himself rather than the strategic success of the mission.
What strategic success? Modern war by all the rules of strategy is unwinnable. The only success is miltary contracts. Is that the strategic success youre referencing?

Ha, ha. Rape. Right. You're a real women's advocate. No doubt. Again, you've neglected to tell us what makes you think a reality star has any competency to be president. And as for who I think will win... A little more. It will be all about GOTV. Sadly, for old angry white men, they aren't the majority any more. In the 2012 election, a quarter of the voters were single females. Doubt that demographic will be trending for the Donald. Add Hispanics, Muslims, Catholics, and everyone else he has picked a fight with and he should have some difficulties. The only demographic that the Donald does well with is...you guessed it...old angry white men. But I'll give them this....they do vote.

Hillary is down 9 points among white women.

@IUT: get your facts straight. Bush gutted our benefits while cutting the taxes on the wealthy 3 times. Look it up. Barry has spent 8 years rebuilding the VA and Bush underfunded it year after year.

Don't come on here and lie, man. You should be ashamed that you support politicians that screw over vets. Pathetic.

You're not only full of shit. You're shrill.

@whobop: against a guy that betrays his brothers-in-arms by voting for assholes that send our troops to war, but doesn't want to pay for their medical bills? You bet there are no positive vibes there. I volunteered at the VA for years. I can give example after example how the veterans have been dicked over by Republicans.

If you are pro-GOP, you are anti-veteran. If you are anti-veteran **** off and die.

@whobop: against a guy that betrays his brothers-in-arms by voting for assholes that send our troops to war, but don't want to pay for their medical bills? You bet there are no positive vibes there. I volunteered at the VA for years. I can give example after example how the veterans have been dicked over by Republicans.

If you are pro-GOP, you are anti-veteran. If you are anti-veteran **** off and die.
I was just giving you a hard time. And thank you for your service. You're a better man than I am

Hillary has several million more actual votes than Bernie, that's why she's going to win. I agree that supers are very undemocratic, but until they actually overturn the popular vote they are really irrelevant. Them throwing the nomination to Bernie right now would be the real subversion of voter will.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
@whobop: against a guy that betrays his brothers-in-arms by voting for assholes that send our troops to war, but doesn't want to pay for their medical bills? You bet there are no positive vibes there. I volunteered at the VA for years. I can give example after example how the veterans have been dicked over by Republicans.

Most military people are Republicans, Dr Hawking.

LOL. I can't believe there are still people who believe in this nation-building nonsense.

Winning hearts and minds. They took the phrase "hearts and minds" which was originally from the bible and applied it to modern warfare. Whomever used it first for Vietnam was a C-$ level idiot. (LBJ) It's never worked, and it never will. Getting military strategy from a mythological book is about asinine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT