ADVERTISEMENT

And you thought Trump was bad...

I get a warning every time I post to him - so I stopped. He is a very good example if why dumb people need to be told they're dumb.
He is a good example of why telling dumb people they are dumb is a waste of time. Everyone else knows it and they don't understand what you're talking about.

He is a good example of why telling dumb people they are dumb is a waste of time. Everyone else knows it and they don't understand what you're talking about.

His parents and his teachers failed. Someone should have told him early, "look, you're really stupid and probably shouldn't speak".. but they didn't and you have him bleating the same 3 posts over and over and over. .

His parents and his teachers failed. Someone should have told him early, "look, you're really stupid and probably shouldn't speak".. but they didn't and you have him bleating the same 3 posts over and over and over. .
Your not a true fan.

Yes.. I used to play often, not as much anymore.

Are we going to start an otf chess club?

No parrots allowed.
I have been playing quite a bit on chess.com with a couple of buddies. Played a lot in college, then didn't play much the last 20 years or so. Really enjoying it right now

Hillary supporting Democrats:

"I know Hillary is corrupt but...."

OTOH, Trump has lines around the block of people trying to get into his rallies.

There is a GIANT enthusiasm gap this year. The only mojo in the democrat party is in the Bernie camp and they HATE Hillary.

Polls are starting to come out now showing Trump ahead of Clinton in a general election match up.

Question for Zeke: Do you still think Hillary is going to win this thing in the fall?

two-headed-snake.jpg

You're all just pissing in the wind....

Reactions: burnthemallralphie

OTOH, Trump has lines around the block of people trying to get into his rallies.

There is a GIANT enthusiasm gap this year. The only mojo in the democrat party is in the Bernie camp and they HATE Hillary.

Polls are starting to come out now showing Trump ahead of Clinton in a general election match up.

Question for Zeke: Do you still think Hillary is going to win this thing in the fall?
The only guarantee is that the next president is going to be a giant pile of shit.

USA! USA! USA!

Do we go with a compulsive liar and biggot or a compulsive liar with a bat face?

USA! USA! USA!

The only guarantee is that the next president is going to be a giant pile of shit.

USA! USA! USA!

Do we go with a compulsive liar and biggot or a compulsive liar with a bat face?

USA! USA! USA!

So you'd go with the guy whos supporters are rioting and sending out death threats?

The popular vote may be closer than people anticipate, but the electoral map still favors Clinton. Can't see Trump winning. He'll be exposed as a huckster in the bright lights of the campaign to a far greater degree than he was in the primary and won't make sufficient inroads with anyone outside his current core. Of course, Hillary is a corrupt lying snake and possibly the worst POS to ever run for President but people already know that and seemingly don't care.

Face it. The People of WalMart have taken over.

Reactions: MaxCoke

I never said I did, but yes I do. I know we have lots of stupid people in this country. But I'd hope that people are smart enough to choose the competent one, not the reality star. I'd hope people are not so full of hate that they'd choose the one that isn't constantly insulting other races,, demeaning women, insulting other countries, and talking like a bully to anyone that disagrees with him. The Bernie people are upset now and saying they will vote third party. I think eventually that group will come to their senses. I know many, many Republicans that will not vote for Trump. They won't be happy voting for Hillary, but could never vote for him.
Question for IUT: How in the world can you possibly think that man is qualified to be President? Loved listening to the Republican ( can't remember his name) remarking that his foreign policy remarks are that of a stunning ignoramous.

The popular vote may be closer than people anticipate, but the electoral map still favors Clinton. Can't see Trump winning. He'll be exposed as a huckster in the bright lights of the campaign to a far greater degree than he was in the primary and won't make sufficient inroads with anyone outside his current core. Of course, Hillary is a corrupt lying snake and possibly the worst POS to ever run for President but people already know that and seemingly don't care.

Face it. The People of WalMart have taken over.
People care. They are choosing a competent, corrupt lying snake over a totally incompetent, hateful, corrupt, lying snake. Quite a choice.

People care. They are choosing a competent, corrupt lying snake over a totally incompetent, hateful, corrupt, lying snake. Quite a choice.

You don't have to choose. I'm not. I refuse to vote for either. So long as people choose to cast votes for scumbags then scumbags will continue to win. Maybe my abstaining (or voting 3rd party) will have zero effect but at least my conscious will be clear.

@IUT: please provide photographic evidence of a "riot." Every candidate has a few clowns in their camp (Money is voting for Trump).

Myles Brand got death threat from IU fans, so are all IU fans bad?

Did one of your goats kick you in the head during sex?

You don't have to choose. I'm not. I refuse to vote for either. So long as people choose to cast votes for scumbags then scumbags will continue to win. Maybe my abstaining (or voting 3rd party) will have zero effect but at least my conscious will be clear.

This is my plan as well. I refuse to give my vote to any POS anymore.

I used to vote third party, but that hasn't done any good, so I will just stay home.

I never said I did, but yes I do. I know we have lots of stupid people in this country. But I'd hope that people are smart enough to choose the competent one, not the reality star. I'd hope people are not so full of hate that they'd choose the one that isn't constantly insulting other races,, demeaning women, insulting other countries, and talking like a bully to anyone that disagrees with him. The Bernie people are upset now and saying they will vote third party. I think eventually that group will come to their senses. I know many, many Republicans that will not vote for Trump. They won't be happy voting for Hillary, but could never vote for him.
Question for IUT: How in the world can you possibly think that man is qualified to be President? Loved listening to the Republican ( can't remember his name) remarking that his foreign policy remarks are that of a stunning ignoramous.

I see, and what's happened

So what's happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya, with ISIS, Assads red line, putins red line, the Ukraine, the Iran deal, Afghanistan and the South China Sea the last 7 years are all examples of 'competence' you'd like to see more of?

@IUT: please provide photographic evidence of a "riot." Every candidate has a few clowns in their camp (Money is voting for Trump).

Myles Brand got death threat from IU fans, so are all IU fans bad?

Did one of your goats kick you in the head during sex?

I'm just repeating what BArbara Boxer said. By the way, when they show that clip on TV, how come they never show the part where Barbara repeatedly taunts the Bernie people with Hillary won! Hillary won!

They were already pissed. THAT sent them over the edge.

@IUT: Repeating anything Boxer said was your first mistake. Hillary only won because they disqualified 64 Sanders delegates because they couldn't verify they were democrats. Which is the same stunt they have pulled in 5 other contests.

Party of the people my ass.

@IUT: Repeating anything Boxer said was your first mistake. Hillary only won because they disqualified 64 Sanders delegates because they couldn't verify they were democrats. Which is the same stunt they have pulled in 5 other contests.

According to politifact, only 8 of those 64 bothered to show up, so it wouldn't have mattered.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: Well, that actually makes me feel better about the incident. Boxer is still a flaming bag of bitch shits however.

And the DNC is a joke. Glad I reregistered as an Independent, and I am praying this leads to the formation of a third party. It is time for progressives to leave the DNC.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat: Well, that actually makes me feel better about the incident. Boxer is still a flaming bag of bitch shits however.

And the DNC is a joke. Glad I reregistered as an Independent, and I am praying this leads to the formation of a third party. It is time for progressives to leave the DNC.
Our electoral system isn't built for third parties. If progressives want change, the best bet is to take over the Democratic Party. Unfortunately, not enough ever show up. Look at Nevada. It was only an issue because hundreds of Bernie supporters - the same delegates who earned him a surprise win at the county level - decided to stay home. He should have won easily. But the left always cared more about yelling than voting.

I am at the point I no longer care and I want to live on a ****ing island and never communicate with the outside world again. I am a misanthrope, I hate injustice, I hate corruption, and there just is no place for someone like that in human society. I deeply regret bringing 2 kids into this world.

Reactions: IUecho87
I see, and what's happened

So what's happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya, with ISIS, Assads red line, putins red line, the Ukraine, the Iran deal, Afghanistan and the South China Sea the last 7 years are all examples of 'competence' you'd like to see more of?

All of that is related to our invasions/occupation of Iraq in 2002-2003.

Obama wasn't going to stop the Arab Spring from happening. Hell, we all though it would be a good thing at first.

Nothing was going to stop the Syrian civil war in 2011, either.

And an insurgency was going to arise whether we left 0 or 20,000 troops in Bagdad. Obama's mistake was listening to the polls and not his defense experts, but I our continued presence in Iraq was not wanted by Iraqis nor would it have stopped insurgencies in west/north Iraq.

Bush disbanded the army and left a minority to deal with an angry Shia now in charge.

People like me basically predicted this shitstorm, in general terms, back in 2001 when this was being discussed. It was so obvious then how destabilizing an unprovoked invasion and occupation would be. We completely inflamed those we are against and those we thought we were "for".

Barry O is managing a real mess the best he can given he is deep down a Muslim. Cut him some slack.

All of that is related to our invasions/occupation of Iraq in 2002-2003.

Obama wasn't going to stop the Arab Spring from happening. Hell, we all though it would be a good thing at first.

Nothing was going to stop the Syrian civil war in 2011, either.

And an insurgency was going to arise whether we left 0 or 20,000 troops in Bagdad. Obama's mistake was listening to the polls and not his defense experts, but I our continued presence in Iraq was not wanted by Iraqis nor would it have stopped insurgencies in west/north Iraq.

Bush disbanded the army and left a minority to deal with an angry Shia now in charge.

People like me basically predicted this shitstorm, in general terms, back in 2001 when this was being discussed. It was so obvious then how destabilizing an unprovoked invasion and occupation would be. We completely inflamed those we are against and those we thought we were "for".

Barry O is managing a real mess the best he can given he is deep down a Muslim. Cut him some slack.

His decision to leave Iraq after it had been pacified was unbelievably stupid. It just was. We had the chance to bring American business into the country and build it into a prosperous democracy ala South Korea, another dirt poor country with no history of democratic government.

Instead he says "we leave behind a stable, democratic Iraq" and pulls out. That power vacuum was what caused the ISIS explosion which has since spread and he has no idea what to do about it.

Right now he's just stalling until January.

Reactions: LuckyIU73
His decision to leave Iraq after it had been pacified was unbelievably stupid. It just was. We had the chance to bring American business into the country and build it into a prosperous democracy ala South Korea, another dirt poor country with no history of democratic government.

Instead he says "we leave behind a stable, democratic Iraq" and pulls out. That power vacuum was what caused the ISIS explosion which has since spread and he has no idea what to do about it.

This may be the single most retarded post I have ever seen on this forum.

Reactions: Zizkov and MaxCoke

That's not really how it went down, though.

Polls during that time showed the people wanted troops out NOW....and all of them, too. It was nearly everybody in the country who felt this way. Remember the war weariness?

Yes, Obama made a mistake...but my argument is that it merely sped up what was going to happen any way by...what?.....months? Maybe a year? And...like I said...the Arab Spring and the Syrian Civil War were going to happen even if we left 20K troops and advisers. There was no stopping any of that. How many countries underwent radical change (at first "pro democracy")? Like, 12 in the region?

American businesses in Iraq? Man, that is an optimistic if not ambitious view of "what coulda been". You don't think that wouldn't have been met my an insurgency sooner rather than later?

The middle east is a long lit fire of unrest and we basically dumped an ocean's worth of napalm on it by going in there.

There is no solving this. There is no winning this. Donald Trump doesn't have the answers. He may make us feel better about ourselves, but he'll end up being another ocean's worth of napalm on the situation, I suspect.

This may be the single most retarded post I have ever seen on this forum.

An Obama apologist calling someone else retarded. Hilarious. Obama cut and ran for cheap political points because he wasn't capable of seeing past the next election.

Consequently he threw away an opportunity to introduce actual change in the Middle East. You snivel about that all you want but the fact is that Iraq is now a terror breeding/training ground now thanks to the affirmative action asshole you people thought would make a good president.

That's not really how it went down, though.

Polls during that time showed the people wanted troops out NOW....and all of them, too. It was nearly everybody in the country who felt this way. Remember the war weariness?

Yes, Obama made a mistake...but my argument is that it merely sped up what was going to happen any way by...what?.....months? Maybe a year? And...like I said...the Arab Spring and the Syrian Civil War were going to happen even if we left 20K troops and advisers. There was no stopping any of that. How many countries underwent radical change (at first "pro democracy")? Like, 12 in the region?

American businesses in Iraq? Man, that is an optimistic if not ambitious view of "what coulda been". You don't think that wouldn't have been met my an insurgency sooner rather than later?

The middle east is a long lit fire of unrest and we basically dumped an ocean's worth of napalm on it by going in there.

There is no solving this. There is no winning this. Donald Trump doesn't have the answers. He may make us feel better about ourselves, but he'll end up being another ocean's worth of napalm on the situation, I suspect.

The ditzy state dept chick who said that "jobs" would solve the problems in the Middle East was right. She was just way too late at that point.

I will do whatever possible to keep Trump out of office. I guess maybe I take it a little personal, the way he has always spoken about women. Kind of like if you were black, and someone that had been calling you the n word forever, suddenly wanted your vote. In addition to honestly thinking he's certifiably unbalanced, that's the deal breaker for me.

Reactions: T.M.P. and MaxCoke
I will do whatever possible to keep Trump out of office. I guess maybe I take it a little personal, the way he has always spoken about women. Kind of like if you were black, and someone that had been calling you the n word forever, suddenly wanted your vote. In addition to honestly thinking he's certifiably unbalanced, that's the deal breaker for me.

But intimidating rape victims to keep them quiet is A-OK!

Chuckle

I don't think it's horrible that they want them to follow the rules. Seems like Democrats should be the one electing their nominee. How is that a stunt? While I'm all for getting as many people to vote as possible, I don't think you can change the rules midstream. Hopefully, this will change some of the rules in the future.

@IUT: As a vet, I get more than a little annoyed when someone on an off-topic forum gets bitchy about troops need to still be in Iraq.

Join a group like Blackwater (or whatever they are called now) and get over there yourself. I spend more than enough time at the VA to see what that kind of hawkish bullshit has done to our troops. The "boots on the ground" people are always calling for more troops, as long as the boots are not their own.

And to top it off, you back the party that has cut benefits severely for troops, and still want to cut more. Just a suggestion, but please stop calling for more military action if you are not willing to foot the bill for the consequences. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT