ADVERTISEMENT

And the hits just keep on coming

He's the loudmouth at the end of the bar who everyone knows is full of shit, but he's fun to point and laugh at. He manages to pay his tab but never buys a round.
His own sister (Maryanne Trump Barry) is on tape saying "he's as tight as a duck's ass."

He's hardly broke. But I'm reminded of something Marco Rubio said a few years back. If it wasn't for Trump's daddy, and the hundreds of millions of dollars Donald inherited, he'd be selling watches on a street corner in Manhattan.
Yeah, sure.

He's the loudmouth at the end of the bar who everyone knows is full of shit, but he's fun to point and laugh at. He manages to pay his tab but never buys a round.
Is this what the voices in your head are telling you?

I don't claim to know much, but I don't think commercial real estate is anything as close to as hot as is residential, and the Trump brand itself now puts a damper on things. If the generated revenue situation is reflected in the valuations, then that's got to have taken a hit. But the money owed on the other side of the ledger remains the same.
There are three main methods to value real estate for investment:

Income
Comparable sales
Cost

The following link gives one version of these three methods, but I think other valuators describe them differently, add their own wrinkles etc. so you might want to explore it a bit. You'll note that these methods are largely objective and neutral.

The methods of valuing property for tax purposes might be different than the methods for investment, or may not be.

But, I seriously doubt that valuation of property for tax reasons is entirely up to the personal opinions of the owners, its officers directors, lawyers etc. or those of someone with orange skin trying to stay out of jail.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion, nimrod.

There are plenty if heirs who have failed in business. Your jealousy of Trump is obvious.

Says who numbnuts?

Yup, plenty of failed heirs, yet only one elected president on bogus claims of how successful they are at business

Yes people definitely have extreme emotional responses. All his “it’s the best golf course ever made” schtick i always found funny. To me just an entertaining full of shit guy who ended up President, and in retrospect wasn’t equipped for it
In retrospect? Millions of us were standing in the town square, holding banners that said, "Careful! This guy is not equipped to be president!" Y'all voted him in, anyway.

It's not so much about the individual blame as much as reminding you that his incompetence wasn't a complete and total surprise to everyone.
Yes and no. I was great with him prior to the summer of love and Covid. That he’d adopt nonsensical positions concerning both and cut his nose off to spite his face wasnt predictable imo

Yes and no. I was great with him prior to the summer of love and Covid. That he’d adopt nonsensical positions concerning both and cut his nose off to spite his face wasnt predictable imo

It was quite predictable. Trump tried to hide it in a failed attempt to save his re-election. He didn't want it hurting the economy and thus hurt his chances on election day.

My mo? I’m one of the board’s most pleasant posters
5dyx62.jpg

Reactions: mcmurtry66
But not many who lost $1.2 billion in 10 years. Trump was, for a time, literally the biggest loser in American business.
I know this is news to you, but billionaires lose millions and billions all the time and still thrive.

Here's a financial tip for you - if you can't take the highs and lows of the market, keep all your money in Treasury Bills so you don't soil yourself if your investments go south.

Says who numbnuts?

Yup, plenty of failed heirs, yet only one elected president on bogus claims of how successful they are at business
There were plenty of reasons to vote for him other than his business acumen, dickweed.

Did you vote for Obama or Biden based on their business success?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Trump was always predictable. It was always what's best for himself. If it didn't stroke his ego, stroke his wallet, etc then he wasn't for it.

I know this is news to you, but billionaires lose millions and billions all the time and still thrive.

Here's a financial tip for you - if you can't take the highs and lows of the market, keep all your money in Treasury Bills so you don't soil yourself if your investments go south.
Trump is one of the greatest con men who's ever lived. Incredibly, there are millions of people, including cultist idiots like you, who are still oblivious.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump is one of the greatest con men who's ever lived. Incredibly, there are millions of people, including cultist idiots like you, who are still oblivious.
How did he con anyone to get to the Presidency? It's not like he got his crack-head son sweet deals with the Ukranians and Chinese while he was VP and then lied about not knowing anything about it.

It's not like he's sucked on the government teat for 50 years and somehow got rich on a Senator's pay. By the way, what's the latest on the $15 million mansion the Obamas bought recently? How many houses do they have now?

Everyone knew who Trump was when he ran, unlike Democrats who hide what they are because they'd never be elected otherwise.

How did he con anyone to get to the Presidency? It's not like he got his crack-head son sweet deals with the Ukranians and Chinese while he was VP and then lied about not knowing anything about it.

It's not like he's sucked on the government teat for 50 years and somehow got rich on a Senator's pay. By the way, what's the latest on the $15 million mansion the Obamas bought recently? How many houses do they have now?

Everyone knew who Trump was when he ran, unlike Democrats who hide what they are because they'd never be elected otherwise.
He conned voters, you pitiful imbecile. They thought he actually cared about them. That was his biggest con job of all.

He's a fake, a phony and a fraud. He's also crooked and corrupt, which will become even more evident as the various criminal investigations develop.

Reactions: outside shooter

Lets assume all the bull shit in this post is true. You were saying it prior to Biden getting elected so how did the dems hide anything?

You can't sell both the bull shit and that they were hiding it given you think you knew everything prior to the election.

Or the easier explanation, you're full of shit.

He conned voters, you pitiful imbecile. They thought he actually cared about them. That was his biggest con job of all.

He's a fake, a phony and a fraud. He's also crooked and corrupt, which will become even more evident as the various criminal investigations develop.
Trump was the most investigated Presidential candidate in history. If anyone was conned, it's because they were too stupid to read the news.

"He's a fake, a phony and a fraud." Because..... you say so?

"He's also crooked and corrupt, which will become even more evident as the various criminal investigations develop." You said the same thing and the Mueller report proved you wrong.

Let's face it - you were conned, alright. By CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, et al. Trump was who he said he was and you are your fellow sycophants are too blinded by hate to see it. You are kool-ade drinkers.

Those of us who voted for him got exactly what we wanted and expected.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Lets assume all the bull shit in this post is true. You were saying it prior to Biden getting elected so how did the dems hide anything?

You can't sell both the bull shit and that they were hiding it given you think you knew everything prior to the election.

Or the easier explanation, you're full of shit.
What are you babbling about? Hiding what?

Sure. Trump. A paragon of transparency. First president in half a century to hide his tax returns.
His tax returns are none of your damn business. The IRS audited him every year under Obama and Lois Lerner.

Are you saying they're hiding something on his tax returns?

Are you saying they're hiding something on his tax returns?
His tax returns might explain why Putin always had him under his thumb.

I'd have respected him more if he said all along that it was nobody's damn business. Instead he went with "I will release them, soon" just like his health care plan, which was "coming in about two weeks" for 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
His tax returns might explain why Putin always had him under his thumb.

I'd have respected him more if he said all along that it was nobody's damn business. Instead he went with "I will release them, soon" just like his health care plan, which was "coming in about two weeks" for 4 years.
He catered his answers for the mentally deficient.

ADVERTISEMENT