ADVERTISEMENT

And the hits just keep on coming

Tell you what. You ask the Senate staffers you know which is worse, and I'll ask those I know. Then let's compare
I don't really give a fig how they feel about it. Breaking the law is all I care about, and I'm surprised you don't.

Well, not really that surprised if it's Democrats breaking the law.

Hey, remember when the CIA, under Obama, spied on the Senate?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers

Yeah, good times. Idiot.
False equivalence. Monitoring searches on a CIA database by authorized Senate staff is wrong, but it's a far cry from accessing their financial records

110106-Spy_Vs_Spy.jpg

you guys and most everyone else here are being idiot sheep.

both sides are wrong, and one side being wrong doesn't excuse the wrongs of the other side.

when the sheep give cover to the wrongs perpetrated by their gang, you're only giving cover to all wrongdoers on both sides, since both sides then have a safe haven provided by their respective sheep.

since both sides have their own propaganda media machines, funders who control party leadership, and judges, neither side has the ability to police the other side.

thus for any wrongdoing to be policed, it can only be done so by their own side, not the other.

thus if neither side is willing to police wrongdoing within their own ranks, then there can be zero accountability what so ever.

and news flash, Trump and Biden have both been corrupt beyond belief, and corruption is out of control rampant on both sides, because each side's sheep are unwilling to police or hold accountable their own side, and unable to police or hold accountable the other side.

for things to be cleaned up, it must be done within the ranks, or there will be zero cleaning up of this mess on both sides, and only sheep fighting like pit bulls being pitted against each other by their masters, who never take a bite themselves in the fight.

110106-Spy_Vs_Spy.jpg

you guys and most everyone else here are being idiot sheep.

both sides are wrong, and one side being wrong doesn't excuse the wrongs of the other side.

when the sheep give cover to the wrongs perpetrated by their gang, you're only giving cover to all wrongdoers on both sides, since both sides then have a safe haven provided by their respective sheep.

since both sides have their own propaganda media machines, funders who control party leadership, and judges, neither side has the ability to police the other side.

thus for any wrongdoing to be policed, it can only be done so by their own side, not the other.

thus if neither side is willing to police wrongdoing within their own ranks, then there can be zero accountability what so ever.

and news flash, Trump and Biden have both been corrupt beyond belief, and corruption is out of control rampant on both sides, because each side's sheep are unwilling to police or hold accountable their own side, and unable to police or hold accountable the other side.

for things to be cleaned up, it must be done within the ranks, or there will be zero cleaning up of this mess on both sides, and only sheep fighting like pit bulls being pitted against each other by their masters, who never take a bite themselves in the fight.
There's actually a helluva lot of accountability and transparency. Political fundraising is non-stop and therefore problematic. But the fact that this crap eventually comes to light is a positive feature of the system.

Hey, Mas. Tell us again when your miserable excuse for a president - - and miserable excuse for a man - - will return to power. Or, ooh, is he actually still secretly in power, pulling the levers with his tiny little hands from a hidden room at Mar-a-Lago? When will all of this be revealed?
I'm so pleased that I am not eaten up by hate and jealousy like you.

You need professional help

You guys forgot to add the IRS. Both sides use them too. You know, Obama and Lois. LOL. Oh gotta spy on Journalists too. Remember that was Obama tactic.

Come on man!!!!
Yeah!!! Lol!!!
Always appreciate the info from the miserable impotent white grievance f***s.
Thank you!!!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yeah!!! Lol!!!
Always appreciate the info from the miserable impotent white grievance f***s.
Thank you!!!
Thanks for your and your ability to admit it . You need some more adjectives to describe yourself? I have plenty but you know what they are

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I'm so pleased that I am not eaten up by hate and jealousy like you.

You need professional help
You're absolutely consumed by hate. Your posts in "Jewish Community Under Attack" and other threads make that abundantly clear.

And who am I jealous of? You? Now that's funny!

Finally, when Danny and Lucy routinely like your posts, you know you've got a problem.

For what it's worth, the IRS seems to say it did nothing wrong.

That was in reference to press reports from Sept 2020, not the recent "leak" of info on the uber wealthy. Just sayin'.

• Haha
LOL I guess you must impotent. Must be on your mind all the time to include it in your post. Must hell to deal with that and insecurity.
Yeah!!! Lol!!! I didn’t think you’d catch on!!! Lol!!! Your quick wit brings so much joy!!! Lol!! I should post the laughing in tears emoji to properly convey how much I’m laughing!!! Lol!!!

You're absolutely consumed by hate. Your posts in "Jewish Community Under Attack" and other threads make that abundantly clear.

And who am I jealous of? You? Now that's funny!

Finally, when Danny and Lucy routinely like your posts, you know you've got a problem.
Look asshole I want you to know one thing, I passed Uncle Mark up a long time ago, I am regional manager of 6 mobile home parks with a salary you can’t imagine!

There's actually a helluva lot of accountability and transparency. Political fundraising is non-stop and therefore problematic. But the fact that this crap eventually comes to light is a positive feature of the system.
If you are so smart why don’t you go back to Baltimore and fix the City’s problems!

Bwahahahaha!

Bwahahaha!

(Gasp for air)

Bwahahahahaha.......
Stuffshot is giving IU Hickory a run for his money as Village Idiot.

But you've got to admit - if the IRS says it's OK, it must be OK. LMAO!

Reactions: Lucy01
Stuffshot is giving IU Hickory a run for his money as Village Idiot.

But you've got to admit - if the IRS says it's OK, it must be OK. LMAO!
And, you must admit, if DANC says it's a brand of perfume that he loves, it must be a fart! Lmao!

LOL I guess you must impotent. Must be on your mind all the time to include it in your post. Must hell to deal with that and insecurity.

Brainwashed? You were the one spouting conspiracy fairytales about how the election would be reversed and Biden would never be the president. I’m sure you still think this is all going down in August.

Trust me, it’s us laughing at your crazy shit. Frankly, I’m happy as a clam (along with most of the free world) that a real leader is now in charge and we’re back in the saddle with our western allies.
A Real Leader!!!!

47 year political careerist who literally cannot find his way to the restroom, whose wife must accompany everywhere!

In charge? Bwahahahaha!

You like being back in the saddle with Macrone and BoJo? Might be time to come out of the closet

Oooooo..... just like the Steeel dossier was the smoking gun you just knew would expose Trump colluded with Russia! LMAO!
I don't recall discussing the "Steeel" dossier, so once again you are confused.

And you keep talking about "collusion," but it's a term that is essentially meaningless. Mueller testified as follows:

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.'"

This means, Danny, that there wasn't enough to charge criminal conspiracy, but Trump was hardly exonerated.

Mueller spent almost 200 pages of his report describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

You need to read more, Danny.

I don't recall discussing the "Steeel" dossier, so once again you are confused.

And you keep talking about "collusion," but it's a term that is essentially meaningless. Mueller testified as follows:

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.'"

This means, Danny, that there wasn't enough to charge criminal conspiracy, but Trump was hardly exonerated.

Mueller spent almost 200 pages of his report describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

You need to read more, Danny.
You are one bold liar. You know you believe the 'dossier' proved Russian collusion. Who do you think you're fooling.

Gee, the Mueller team made up of a vast majority of Democrat lawyers found 'link between the Russian government and the Trump campaign? Gosh, now that's a shock!

You still justifying the entire investigation for 2 1/2 years after the FBI knew the dossier was false - and a major justification for the FISA warrants - shows you're nothing but a partisan hack.

I heard you had sex with Goat. Prove you didn't.

You are one bold liar. You know you believe the 'dossier' proved Russian collusion. Who do you think you're fooling.

Gee, the Mueller team made up of a vast majority of Democrat lawyers found 'link between the Russian government and the Trump campaign? Gosh, now that's a shock!

You still justifying the entire investigation for 2 1/2 years after the FBI knew the dossier was false - and a major justification for the FISA warrants - shows you're nothing but a partisan hack.

I heard you had sex with Goat. Prove you didn't.
When you're unable to refute an argument, Danny (which is pretty much every day), you resort to complete bullshit like "you know you believe [fill in the blank]," "you're a partisan hack" or "What about Hunter Biden, The Squad, The Killer Clintons, etc. Once again, 1) "collusion" is not a legal term; 2) there was evidence the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in 2016; and 3) you are not very bright.

When you're unable to refute an argument, Danny (which is pretty much every day), you resort to complete bullshit like "you know you believe [fill in the blank]," "you're a partisan hack" or "What about Hunter Biden, The Squad, The Killer Clintons, etc. Once again, 1) "collusion" is not a legal term; 2) there was evidence the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia in 2016; and 3) you are not very bright.
What do you mean collusion isn’t a legal term? Sure it is. It may not be a cause of action but it’s a legal term.

What do you mean collusion isn’t a legal term? Sure it is. It may not be a cause of action but it’s a legal term.
Maybe in your jurisdiction, but I'm not familiar with that term being used in connection with charges brought as part of criminal prosecutions. And, apparently, neither was Mueller.

• Haha
Maybe in your jurisdiction, but I'm not familiar with that term being used in connection with charges brought as part of criminal prosecutions. And, apparently, neither was Mueller.
It’s not an actual criminal charge nor technically is it a “legal term of art” but it’s defined in blacks and there are numerous acts of collusion which amount to crimes from treason, to witness tampering, to conspiracy, to Rico shit, to domestic fraud, to price fixing and on and on

Last edited:
Oh, so you don't deny you had sex with a Goat.

Very telling.

Meanwhile, Sessions and Barr and Rosenstein are in full Sargent Schultz mode.
I 'd like to know the procedure used by the DOJ.

1. It's easy to believe some or all of the requests to Apple was just a list of IP addresses, email addresses or phone numbers, so someone seeing the list might not know it's really a list of Democrats. So, if that's the case, it could have appeared not much different than a random, anonymous list.

But how does a subpoena for an apparently random anonymous list of phone numbers etc. get approved by DOJ district attorney supervisors? Surely, the supervising prosecutor would have been told by subordinates that "we need these subpoenas because .........." or something similar (there's always a boss). This will eventually come out and embarrass someone.

2. And, it's also easy to believe members of Congress publicized their own phone numbers and email addresses. But how does the DOJ obtain the phone numbers of the Democrat Congressmen's wives and children?

I am not so naive to assume it's impossible to obtain someone's phone number or email address with a little effort (like hiring an unethical private investigator who violates law by illegally accessing a credit report etc.). But I'd like to know what specific "little effort" and excuse the DOJ itself used. It's not enough for the DOJ to just claim it was "public knowledge" and they could do whatever they want (that's a different subject altogether -- the method and excuse still matter).

3. So far, the Double Jeopardy category for the recently-publicized batch of subpoenas is:

"People Who Weren't Loyal To Trump (and their Wives and Children)​

Was the DOJ really so stupid that it didn't issue similar subpoenas to Republicans who had access to the same information (to make it look impartial)? There is no rational reason in this day and age to think that the only possible leakers would be Democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT