ADVERTISEMENT

And the football gods are just about ready to stick it to us again.

We outplayed Tennessee. Doinked PAT, missed fg. Bad call to create 1st and goal. Onside kick....typical luck for iufb.

Well the basketball team is mentally soft and can’t shoot. The football team was completely let down by their head coach tonight. End of the first half not calling timeout and taking one shot at a TD and then the complete shock that Tennessee might try an onsides kick. Coach has got to own this one and think about it all off season long. Brutal loss!!!

Reactions: Rakkasan29
End of 3rd:

UT Fan: We're toast

Me: I surely hope so, but this is IU, luv. We've figured out more ways to lose a game than any P5 team in the country. It ain't over til it's buttered and topped with jam.

UT Fan: Well matched, teams, then

End of game:

UT Fan: You called it!

Me: Toldja :mad:

End of 3rd:

UT Fan: We're toast

Me: I surely hope so, but this is IU, luv. We've figured out more ways to lose a game than any P5 team in the country. It ain't over til it's buttered and topped with jam.

UT Fan: Well matched, teams, then

End of game:

UT Fan: You called it!

Me: Toldja :mad:
I knew the missed extra point would come back to haunt us.

Be happy, IU gave that away... they were kicking your butt.

I seem to recall Indiana being gifted some points as well or do you think that pick was all on your defense?

Besides it doesn't matter. The football gods partly reside in Knoxville. They wouldnt let us lose to a big ten team in the gator bowl.

Not being prepared with a hands team in was a high probability on sides kick was inexcusable. This wasn't football gods this was Tom Allen wilting under stress with poor 4th quarter defensive decisions.

Be happy, IU gave that away... they were kicking your butt.
Weird assessment.. Tennessee held IU to 60 yards in the 1st half, knocking players out left and right. IU won the 3rd quarter due to TN inefficiency and a gifted pick 6. But then...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT