ADVERTISEMENT

And Now We Know What the Chinese Are Getting For Their $$$$$$$$

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Biden just went from dottering old fool to Treasonous Bastard on my list...

Hey Rube, thanks for posting that bullshit propaganda site but did they mention Ivanka's patents or Daddy's 500,000,000 in outstanding loans?

You simpletons believe the dumbest shit.

Last edited:
Just proving once again that a working brain cell would be an improvement.

Chinese agent here: Are you big on capitalism, competition and all? My Russian communist brethren seems ok in your eyes even though they hacked the American political and governmental infrastructure? Why the silence then?

Not all communist are the same? White communist >> yellow communist?

Chinese agent here: Are you big on capitalism, competition and all? My Russian communist brethren seems ok in your eyes even though they hacked the American political and governmental infrastructure? Why the silence then?

Can’t both be bad? Why one or the other?

I mean what is this post? Both these countries want to see us diminished if not destroyed.

I honestly think a good old fashioned Cold War is what Americans need right now.

The only thing that left and right seems to agree on is that China and Russia are bad news. Why not lean into that?

Reactions: racinghoosier
I mean what is this post? Both these countries want to see us diminished if not destroyed.

I honestly think a good old fashioned Cold War is what Americans need right now.

The only thing that left and right seems to agree on is that China and Russia are bad news. Why not lean into that?
Hahaha, WhoDatNazi

Wow. These guys support each other like a bunch of high school girls going together to the bathroom.
You don’t think it’s hilarious to watch republicans trying to act like they have standards?

For the last four years they would backpedal and twist until they finally got backed into their final argument in defense of everything Trump did. That argument was “was it illegal?”.

In honor of your favorite argument I ask you, rubes, is it illegal for Biden to rescind an executive order from the previous administration?

For those interested in another article about the Biden EO concerning a 90 day review of our power grid strategy as instituted by a previous Trump EO.

The trend of new presidents writing EOs to replace previous EOs as Congress stands by has to have our founders spinning in their graves.
Ping pong

It's actually suspended for 90 days for the Energy Secretary/OMB to recommend a replacement. Businesses thought it was way to vague/broad.

But that's the usual twisting we're going to get from the right-wing.

Reactions: HooDatGuy
ADVERTISEMENT