ADVERTISEMENT

And now, the 2005 OTF Awards Ceremony, with your host,

And now, Brain of the OTF:

Presented by Katie Price:

002_JPG.jpg

Katie: Brains are hot. The winner of this award isn't. The nominees for "Brain of the OTF" are clubjockey, etec, goat and BRS. And the winner is...
BigRedSpec!

What'cha gon' do with 45 issues of Cosmo and Good Housekeeping?

Sounds like a scam t'me.

Build a fort of course!

What else would one do with that much crap?

Okay, now it's time for the Big Four. First, Newcomer of the Year

Presented by Jillian Barberie

jillian_barberie1.jpg

Jillian: This was one of the closest awards in OTF history. The winner won by a single vote, and only five votes separated the top four. In the category of "Newcomer of the Year," the nominees are Mac, CF, Cap, Kref, LASHog, Group82, rbosprint, RBS, jtbarber, EmanBoilers, iubigman, and fiessoption. And the winner is.......
LASHog!
This post was edited on 4/28 2:50 PM by The Original Happy Goatif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I guess shred it and fill in the B'ton chuckholes?

Don't burn 'em, the Bloomington Farenheit 451 Police will be on you azz!

And Early Morning Poster of the Year

Presented by Jenny McCarthy.

jenny_mccarthy_nude_photos_03.jpg

Jenny: This award recognizes outstanding performance in the morning hours, when Uber is still trying to find his pants, and most of us are still asleep. The nominees for "Early Morning Poster of the Year" are Bob Sugar, Hoosier Grandaddy, billydjr, clubjockey, iubigman, and CF**. And the winner is...

Hoosier Grandaddy!

Uber, I blame you for this.

You have a responsibility to your players to lobby for them.

Yet, you let some guy from the Arkansas board win.

Disappointing.

I did my best.

I'll just ban everybody who didn't vote for you.

I'm going to jail anyway.

Hey, watchit, my grandmom wuz from Arkansas!

Way way way before Uber's time...

And Late Night Poster of the Year

Presented by Jolene Blalock (she cleans up well, doesn't she?):

jolene_blalock-naked5.jpg

Jolene: This award recognizes excellence in a very difficult situation, often made difficult by drugs and alcohol. The poster who wins this award is a fighter, someone who doesn't give up. The nominees for Late Night Poster of the Year are DJ88, Uber, Kref, Hoosier in the ATL, BigRedSpec and TheBigLebowski. And the winner is...

Uber!!!

Rip-off.*

This post was edited on 4/28 3:01 PM by Uberif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/28 3:01 PM by CF**if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Oh God Yes.

My reign of terror is just starting.

I'm a 5 time Goatie winner, I'm a HOF'er, retire my jersey now.

Ah our first controversy.

Correction. I just looked at the results again. Two genuine Peegsters tied for second place, one vote behind LASHog. Of 82 ballots cast, 3 didn't even vote for this award, and 5 voted for write-ins. If those people had thought to throw their weight behind one of the Peegsters, this wouldn't have happened.

goat

LOL...thanks I needed humor after losing to a Clinton

VBG, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid.

We deserve raises.

and bigger trailers then the rest of these swine.

And "Comfort Coupons"...

to be presented at our whim to other lesser-posters so they can provide us with "comfort" in the Japanese-military version of the word...

And now the moment you've been waiting for.

Poster of the Year, presented by Oprah Winfrey

Winfrey_JS3279.jpg

Oprah: Oh god. This one is going to cause fireworks. You guys will not be happy here. Let the flames begin. For the award for Poster of the Year for 2005, the nominees are Aruss, Hoosier Grandaddy, clubjockey, BigRedSpec, CF**, billydjr, Uber, Kref and TheBigLebowski. And the winner is...
BigRedSpec!!!

I shall take that secret to my grave.

But they are both here right now. They at least made the effort to show up for the ceremony, unlike our esteemed winner.

Thanks Goat.

I do my very best, and yet a dead man beats me.

I am sad for all of mankind right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT