ADVERTISEMENT

And here we go... Mueller time

Seriously, you should all go to Fox for a few minutes. It's like they think they can put blindfolds on and this will all go away. Would be funny, if they didn't have so many viewers hanging on their every word.

The Vegas paper, owned by Uber Trump fan Adelson, has no mention of this story (they're basically a mouth-piece for him).

Or maybe Adelson is starting to pull back?

Not sure what you mean by "pull back."

Any time there is something negative about the Dems, that rag puts it in a headline so big, it's like we first put a man on the moon.

When there is something bad about Trump/Righties, they barely mention it....if at all.

Not sure what you mean by "pull back."

Any time there is something negative about the Dems, that rag puts it in a headline so big, it's like we first put a man on the moon.

When there is something bad about Trump/Righties, they barely mention it....if at all.

Adelson may not want to be too closely associated/supporting Trump as this thing blows up -- they are at a cross-road of where this thing is going. Thats why they are out there doing a Hannity.

Might be the lowest rung on the ladder, or it might be the lowest hanging fruit . . . if it's the latter, I'd guess Manafort. But that doesn't necessarily have sordid implications for the administration because Manafort has not need for superiors to be so arrogant that he thinks he's untouchable.

If it's someone folks have hardly heard of . . . that might be a far more important development than Manafort because it means they're likely working the lowest rung with an intent to climb much, much higher. My bet is that it's someone that'll shake Trump to his core . . . and we likely won't know it when it happens . . . .

I agree about the low hanging fruit. That’s why my money is on Manafort or somebody in his sphere. I also think this indictment won’t be part of the collusion story.

CNN knows who it is, but won't report names because they haven't been notified. Poor use of language seems to confirm however that it is more than one person.

If CNN knows who it is, Mueller needs to find out who is leaking and fire somebody. If it is an attorney, professional discipline is in order. If a member of the GJ is involved, there should be investigations and indictments for that.

If CNN knows who it is, Mueller needs to find out who is leaking and fire somebody. If it is an attorney, professional discipline is in order. If a member of the GJ is involved, there should be investigations and indictments for that.
CNN, Reuters and WSJ all have it from "source(s) briefed on the matter." That doesn't sound like a juror to me. So there are three obvious possibilities:

1. Attorney or staffer on Mueller's team
2. Attorney or staffer in Rosenstein's office
3. Attorney or staffer on one of the defense teams

If they've already started making arrangements for arrests, it could also be someone in the Marshals Service. I'm sure there are other possibilities, too. A lot of people will have this information by now. If the news was leaked illicitly (which I assume is the case), it's unlikely anyone will ever find who did it.

CNN, Reuters and WSJ all have it from "source(s) briefed on the matter." That doesn't sound like a juror to me. So there are three obvious possibilities:

If they've already started making arrangements for arrests, it could also be someone in the Marshals Service. I'm sure there are other possibilities, too. A lot of people will have this information by now. If the news was leaked illicitly (which I assume is the case), it's unlikely anyone will ever find who did it.

Mueller’s shop has leaked like a sieve since he started. I would hope he gave the ethics speech to his attorney’s including reminding them of the professional discipline consequences of lapses.

You forgot to add a janitor. They can find some heavy stuff, cleaning the desks and garbage cans.;)

Reactions: Bill4411 and Lucy01
Mueller’s shop has leaked like a sieve since he started. I would hope he gave the ethics speech to his attorney’s including reminding them of the professional discipline consequences of lapses.
LOL. Whatever you say, but the view by virtually everyone (outside of right-wing media, of course) is that Mueller's team has kept things remarkably locked down.

Last edited:
Seriously, you should all go to Fox for a few minutes. It's like they think they can put blindfolds on and this will all go away. Would be funny, if they didn't have so many viewers hanging on their every word.

They can put blindfolds on their watchers. They’ve been doing it for decades. If it ever got to the point that Jared, Donnie Jr, Eric, and Donnie Two-Scoops himself were all eventually charged and found guilty of colluding with a hostile foreign government, Fox would just put Hillary’s face on the screen with the words “Never forget” on the screen with that high pitch sound channels used to use when they were off the air.

Then they’re doing it wrong because you, and every other person who directly or indirectly defends Trump, have claimed Mueller’s team doesn’t know anything and has no evidence. And here you are saying they have been leaking “like a sieve”.

This is a troll thread and should be taken down!

post-8794-1403702267.gif

Reactions: iuwclurker1
May have to flip to Fox to see if they are even covering it. Probably on uranium though, to keep Ladoga busy.

Just checked out Fox. All caps at the bottom “DEMS FUNDED DIRTY DOSSIER”. There’s a whole panel discussing this.

Muller? Bob who? Criminal charges? Russia investigation? 4 Americans killed in Niger? Huh? What?

Waiting on pins and needles for Trump's first tweet. We'll see if his attorney can convince him it might be a good idea to actually sit this out. My bet is he can't.
Trump dances in your head. Are you getting any help for that?

It always amuses me when Trump fans are 10,000 times more mad at the leakers than the guys who colluded with Russia.

Adelson may not want to be too closely associated/supporting Trump as this thing blows up -- they are at a cross-road of where this thing is going. Thats why they are out there doing a Hannity.

In the actual paper this morning, there is a tiny one paragraph story on this....buried on page 4.

LOL!!

LOL. Whatever you say, but the view by virtually everyone is that Mueller's team has kept things remarkably locked down.
Says who? Based on what?

Good grief. What planet are you guys on?

Rule number 1 for any lawyer, and particularly those who represent the public, is don’t give the other side freebie points and don’t piss off the court. Loose lips and unprofessional conduct do both.

Reactions: Lucy01
The conservative blogosphere. Seriously, do a Google News search for "Mueller leaks," and the returns look like an alt-right reading list.
I've just googled it.
Not surprisingly, the words they use are carbon copies of those by Trump himself, such as "crooked" Mueller. I felt like vomiting. Trump should be impeached for spreading the denigration of English language.
face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

Good grief. What planet are you guys on?

Rule number 1 for any lawyer, and particularly those who represent the public, is don’t give the other side freebie points and don’t piss off the court. Loose lips and unprofessional conduct do both.

Where in that story did it say Mueller's people leaked? It said Comey did. It said a leak happened about three people reaching agreements to testify, but any one of them could have leaked that.

Where in that story did it say Mueller's people leaked? It said Comey did. It said a leak happened about three people reaching agreements to testify, but any one of them could have leaked that.

Regardless. The ONLY possible meaningful effect of leaks is to damage the prosecution. This likely will not result in an inability to prosecute, but violations of law, professional ethics, and protocols may have many other effects with the court.

Regardless. The ONLY possible meaningful effect of leaks is to damage the prosecution. This likely will not result in an inability to prosecute, but violations of law, professional ethics, and protocols may have many other effects with the court.
"Regardless"? MtM points out that your "proof" of Mueller leaking contains no proof of Mueller leaking, and your response is "Regardless." You are the gift that keeps on giving.

"Regardless"? MtM points out that your "proof" of Mueller leaking contains no proof of Mueller leaking, and your response is "Regardless." You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Regardless, leaks about prosecution matters only hurt the prosecution. You are the blinkered partisan who keeps on blinking.

Regardless, leaks about prosecution matters only hurt the prosecution. You are the blinkered partisan who keeps on blinking.
No one disputed that leaks hurt. We disputed your unfounded claim that Mueller's team is a leaky ship. That was the point of contention, and when you can't back up your claim, you shift the conversation and attack others for things they didn't say. There is a blinkered partisan here. Look in a mirror, and you'll find him.

Reactions: Zizkov and T.M.P.
No one disputed that leaks hurt. We disputed your unfounded claim that Mueller's team is a leaky ship. That was the point of contention, and when you can't back up your claim, you shift the conversation and attack others for things they didn't say. There is a blinkered partisan here. Look in a mirror, and you'll find him.

I’m not buying your marshall’s service arguments. All leaked information about the direction and tactics of the special prosecutor comes from the prosecution.

I’m not buying your marshall’s service arguments. All leaked information about the direction and tactics of the special prosecutor comes from the prosecution.
Ah. We finally get the real answer. Mueller is leaking because you say so.

Excuse me, Mr. Lawyering Jesus, but I think I will exit this conversation and go find someone to talk to who hasn't become a non-thinking partisan robot.

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT