ADVERTISEMENT

And here we go... Mueller time

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

CNN knows who it is, but won't report names because they haven't been notified. Poor use of language seems to confirm however that it is more than one person.
May have to flip to Fox to see if they are even covering it. Probably on uranium though, to keep Ladoga busy.
Darn. It's the nutso judge talking about Hillary colluding with Russians on the dossier, my second guess.

Manafort seems like the safest bet at the moment, though.
He'd be my pick, based on what we know has gone on so far. Seems like he's been in Mueller's sights from day one, and for good reason. Dude didn't even try to keep his financial shenanigans or foreign dalliances between the lines.

Is she the one that tried to excuse away Trump Jr meeting with the Russians yelling, "If Satan could help me win an election, I'd meet with him!!"?
Probably. I can't remember specifics, I know she had an interview with Trump and I've seen her a few times and had to turn her off.

I'm guessing the campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

That’s a good guess. Manafort quit (was pushed?)from the campaign as soon as his foreign lobbying shenanigans came up. It’s possible and maybe probable that a Manafort indictment is not connected to the campaign. Don’t forget that pre-dawn FBI raid on his home. That’s serious shit.

Waiting on pins and needles for Trump's first tweet. We'll see if his attorney can convince him it might be a good idea to actually sit this out. My bet is he can't.

Move to the 1:45 mark to see her in action, courtesy of John Oliver.
Been flipping back and forth. One segment tonight she was extremely smirky and laughing talking about the Democrats lame attempts to try to steer the conversation away from their obvious scandals. Honestly, anyone that gets their news mainly from them has no idea what is going on in the real world.

Reactions: TheVegasHoosier
That’s a good guess. Manafort quit (was pushed?)from the campaign as soon as his foreign lobbying shenanigans came up. It’s possible and maybe probable that a Manafort indictment is not connected to the campaign. Don’t forget that pre-dawn FBI raid on his home. That’s serious shit.

Might be the lowest rung on the ladder, or it might be the lowest hanging fruit . . . if it's the latter, I'd guess Manafort. But that doesn't necessarily have sordid implications for the administration because Manafort has not need for superiors to be so arrogant that he thinks he's untouchable.

If it's someone folks have hardly heard of . . . that might be a far more important development than Manafort because it means they're likely working the lowest rung with an intent to climb much, much higher. My bet is that it's someone that'll shake Trump to his core . . . and we likely won't know it when it happens . . . .

If it's someone folks have hardly heard of . . . that might be a far more important development than Manafort because it means they're likely working the lowest rung with an intent to climb much, much higher. My bet is that it's someone that'll shake Trump to his core . . . and we likely won't know it when it happens . . . .
Interesting thoughts. Also important will be what the charges exactly are. For example, if it is Manafort, no one will be very surprised, but say it's something to do with his business that isn't directly related to the collusion case. That would signal to Trump that Mueller doesn't give three shits about his claim that financial issues outside of the collusion case should be off-limits.

That would signal to Trump that Mueller doesn't give three shits about his claim that financial issues outside of the collusion case should be off-limits.

Yeah, I can see that . . . but that also wouldn't necessarily give Trump much of a clue about what Mueller is focusing on as the core of his investigation/prosecution. That approach could be a good opening move simply to clear the garbage from the arena for the real fight . . .

. . . or it might be that Manafort is the only target against whom anything is sticking . . . somehow I don't think that's the case.

Wonder why, and for how long, the indictments have been sealed. Hmmmm . . . .

Yeah, I can see that . . . but that also wouldn't necessarily give Trump much of a clue about what Mueller is focusing on as the core of his investigation/prosecution. That approach could be a good opening move simply to clear the garbage from the arena for the real fight . . .

. . . or it might be that Manafort is the only target against whom anything is sticking . . . somehow I don't think that's the case.

Wonder why, and for how long, the indictments have been sealed. Hmmmm . . . .
According to CNN report, the GJ just returned the indictments today, and they are moving fast to arrange for taking the person(s) into custody, so they are sealed simply for that purpose.

Seriously, you should all go to Fox for a few minutes. It's like they think they can put blindfolds on and this will all go away. Would be funny, if they didn't have so many viewers hanging on their every word.

Seriously, you should all go to Fox for a few minutes. It's like they think they can put blindfolds on and this will all go away. Would be funny, if they didn't have so many viewers hanging on their every word.

They'll get to it, once Ladoga writes the talking points and scripts for them all to follow. (I keed, I keed . . . well, sort of . . . .)

Fun conspiracy angle: Dana Boente resigned as EDVA US Attorney today. Original rumor was he was forced out by admin. Now, people are trying to draw all sorts of connections to the Mueller news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT