ADVERTISEMENT

An examination of the "clean Wehrmacht" myth...

Where is the quote where I said " I'd like to have been an Oath Keeper?"

The post says, " I'm not a joiner."

Soap Geek doubles down by asking if I was too old or a medical condition prevented my acceptance to OK.....

Just like 'progressive media: start with a small lie by misstatements, then embellish that narrative to cover up the original lie.
I'm a seer, I tell ya.

I remembered it too. Hard to believe he didn't seem to recall expressing affinity for a militia that turned out to be central to the Jan 6 invasion of the Capitol.
The point was simple; The poster made up bullshit and can't back it up.

See: Rolling Stone and Rachel Mandow!

Cults that gain popularity need willing facillitators.

With the rise of Trumpism, real GOP CAVED, saying "well, you're no Republican, but we will give you our coat to wear, if it gives us power". Then, punch-drunk with success, power, and the adoring cult following, so many former GOP became Trumpers.

So, history tends to repeat, in support of the darker forces of humanity that must be overcome by those with conscience.

Last edited:
Cults that gain popularity need willing facillitators.

With the rise of Trumpism, real GOP CAVED, saying "well, you're no Republican, but we will give you our coat to wear, if it gives us power". Then, punch-drunk with success, power, and the adoring cult following, so many former GOP became Trumpers.

So, history tends to repeat, in support of the darker forces of humanity that must be overcome by those with conscience.
Admit it...!

Your last paragraph was sourced from the 'Virtue Signaller" manual...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT