ADVERTISEMENT

Amire Robinson & Khoi Thurmon--2023

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
I'm not much into '23 recruits yet, but had to pass this along.

These two Sophs are two of the top 40/50 rated players in their class at present. They are teammates from Akron, OH.

Amire is the son of former IU guard Stew Robinson. He's 6'3". Khoi is 6'0" or so.

Robinson & Thurmon were teammates as freshmen last year at a high school in Chicago. I'm not sure how/why it happened, but both are now teammates at a HS in Akron.

There is a video on the Daily Hoosier of Amire talking about his freshman year. Also a thread about him on HSN recruiting. He's very much a Hoosier fan and talks about how great it would be to go to college where his dad did. Stew is very much on board with this idea. IU reportedly is in contact.

There is no indication of IU interest in Thurmon....however, I'd be very surprised if we haven't contacted him. He & Robinson play AAU together as well as HS.

I'm not much into '23 recruits yet, but had to pass this along.

These two Sophs are two of the top 40/50 rated players in their class at present. They are teammates from Akron, OH.

Amire is the son of former IU guard Stew Robinson. He's 6'3". Khoi is 6'0" or so.

Robinson & Thurmon were teammates as freshmen last year at a high school in Chicago. I'm not sure how/why it happened, but both are now teammates at a HS in Akron.

There is a video on the Daily Hoosier of Amire talking about his freshman year. Also a thread about him on HSN recruiting. He's very much a Hoosier fan and talks about how great it would be to go to college where his dad did. Stew is very much on board with this idea. IU reportedly is in contact.

There is no indication of IU interest in Thurmon....however, I'd be very surprised if we haven't contacted him. He & Robinson play AAU together as well as HS.

ALWAYS liked Stew ... would really enjoy having a legacy at IU.

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT