ADVERTISEMENT

Americans are one of the groups the UE may not allow to enter Europe

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
European Union is prepared to reopen their borders. However, the US and USSR are 2 nations that may be blocked because of their inability to control Coronavirus. To make Trump angrier, Chinese will be allowed.
Link

European Union is prepared to reopen their borders. However, the US and USSR are 2 nations that may be blocked because of their inability to control Coronavirus. To make Trump angrier, Chinese will be allowed.
Link
Does that include American troops?

An easy way to judge if you’re a shithole country....do you... keep people out....or keep people in?
Seems like the rest of the world will do their best to keep us out. That makes us the shithole country, with DJT being the anus.

I had been invited to give a keynote address at a scientific conference in Basel Switzerland in September 2020. Of course the conference has now been postponed to September 2021. Since my home country is now an officially certified shithole nation, that invitation may indeed be revoked.

We lost precious time back in February and March, as the virus spread exponentially, because of the testing debacle. Trump's weeks of happy talk didn't help either.

Trump has hated the idea of testing from the beginning, when he publicly stated that he wanted the passengers on the Grand Princess off the California coast to remain onboard because "I don't need to have the numbers [of confirmed U.S. coronavirus cases] double..." And he made it clear in Tulsa over the weekend that, almost four months later, he still doesn't like the idea of testing - - the only way to accurately diagnose Covid-infected people and get a clear picture on breadth, scope and trends associated with the pandemic - - because of what it does to the numbers.

I swear, he couldn't care less about the human toll. Everything's a numbers game with him, and how it reflects on him personally and politically. No lives matter. Except his.

Seems like the rest of the world will do their best to keep us out. That makes us the shithole country, with DJT being the anus.

I had been invited to give a keynote address at a scientific conference in Basel Switzerland in September 2020. Of course the conference has now been postponed to September 2021. Since my home country is now an officially certified shithole nation, that invitation may indeed be revoked.

you don’t like murica?? You can get outtttt

you don’t like murica?? You can get outtttt
I love living in the USA.

It's sad though when I travel the world and constantly get asked about why our country is led by "that awful man". I have heard that in England, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Denmark, South Korea, China, and Australia. I have never met anyone abroad who was not appalled by the POTUS.

It seems that the sense of disgust is now ampified by the fact that we are disease-ridden and must be shunned.

We lost precious time back in February and March, as the virus spread exponentially, because of the testing debacle. Trump's weeks of happy talk didn't help either.
Anybody with an IQ 100 would've known it. However, our stable genius president didn't know it. 45% of our voting population didn't know it. Worse, not only didn't they know it then, but they ridiculed and criticized people who warned about it. :(
They are still bragging about their ignorance and stubbornness.

To make it worse, the "under-developed" countries like South Korea acted on it el pronto and took care of the problem in no time! Even China, the original country of the disease acted properly while we, the supposedly leader of the world, only laughed at them and dissed them, calling it China virus.

It's disgusting to see how the US has become a laughing stock of the world under the leadership of this "stable genius." :(

What area of science?

It's sad though when I travel the world and constantly get asked about why our country is led by "that awful man". I have heard that in England, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Denmark, South Korea, China, and Australia. I have never met anyone abroad who was not appalled by the POTUS.
When everyone says you stink, whether they are your friends or not, it's time to check your deodorant.

Reactions: outside shooter

It seems that the sense of disgust is now ampified by the fact that we are disease-ridden and must be shunned.
Or, as I call him, the IPOTUS (impeached).

Reactions: sglowrider

thats funny....I used to hear the same thing from 00-16 when I would travel out of the country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT