ADVERTISEMENT

American’s Optimism

I have a BA in political science a master’s in public administration and a law degree. And worked in state gov. You watch cnn and read huff post. What you know about politics and gov could fit on a baseball card
You’re giving him too much credit, it would fit on a postage stamp. He’s a parrot for the worst elements of his party…

I have a BA in political science a master’s in public administration and a law degree. And worked in state gov. You watch cnn and read huff post. What you know about politics and gov could fit on a baseball card. You watch a clip on tv from a guy wearing your uni and believe it unconditionally without any ability to judge it independently bc you have no core knowledge nor understanding and it’s reflected in your emotional posts
Your academic credentials are about as valuable as no academic credentials. You are a lazy person who is impervious to facts.

You are not a smart man.

This administration's border policy is completely incoherent. They keep telling migrants not to come, but then putting in place policies that reward the opposite behavior. So no one is listening to their public pronouncements.

They have no interest in nor incentive to control the borders. Their only interest is in hiding that fact from the public. Hard to do, but the MSM is on board.

The national democratic party is still winning the demographic game by letting in tens of thousands of undocumented aliens into the country and then shipping planeloads and busloads all over the country without the public's knowledge or approval.
^^^ spreading lies and propaganda.

Your academic credentials are about as valuable as no academic credentials. You are a lazy person who is impervious to facts.

You are not a smart man.
you have no core; no base; no relevant education; no relevant experience; no critical reasoning skills; so you gobble up everything you read w/o any ability to independently evaluate same. sadly you are exactly the type of bereft person the media feeds on. whatever your party wants you to believe you believe - unreservedly. i've never encountered a person so wrongheaded.

Last edited:
Clearly they didn't poll any WC contributors.

Who could read the esteemed WC and not be overcome with patriotic optimism about our fellow countrymen!

Clearly they didn't poll any WC contributors.

Who could read the esteemed WC and not be overcome with patriotic optimism about our fellow countrymen!
we had our first day of mask mandates again. cast a palpable pall over the crowd at starbucks this morning. more so than i anticipated. i don't mind wearing masks and i don't think most do but getting new orders lends a bit of uncertainty going fwd that's hard not to be a bit pessimistic about.

Last edited:
Life is better with DANC, Lucy, jet, Mas-sa-suta, and mcmurtry all on that glorious ignore list. Sometimes though I do get tempted and click on "show ignored content". I'm trying to wean myself off of that, though.

Reactions: DrHoops
Life is better with DANC, Lucy, jet, Mas-sa-suta, and mcmurtry all on that glorious ignore list. Sometimes though I do get tempted and click on "show ignored content". I'm trying to wean myself off of that, though.
I happen to like Mas-sa-Quta, posts, just for recognizing the fact that mentally ill people are somehow able to remain alive in America. No doubt he should be institutionalized.

DANC is just about about an 83 on an IQ test, which makes him just about the “special” range.

Lucy is worthless and has been on ignore for years.

Although I used to tolerate McMurtry, he’s shown his amazing skills at being a racist, misogynistic, low IQ, Trumpster. Plus there’s not a lazier poster here, sans Crayfish. And when McM is cornered, here come the WAY out of proportion name calling and personal attacks. He knows no other way out.

Imagine having a lazy attorney, so lazy that he can’t be bothered to research facts. And in court, he’s called on it by an actual competent lawyer.

WHOAH! That’s not someone with a brain would ever hire. His best attribute is he has a police scanner that gets him on the scene first…so he can hand his business card to as many people as possible.

LOSER!

you have no core; no base; no relevant education; no relevant experience; no critical reasoning skills; so you gobble up everything you read w/o any ability to independently evaluate same. sadly you are exactly the type of bereft person the media feeds on. whatever your party wants you to believe you believe - unreservedly. i've never encountered a person so wrongheaded.
LOL.

I happen to like Mas-sa-Quta, posts, just for recognizing the fact that mentally ill people are somehow able to remain alive in America. No doubt he should be institutionalized.

DANC is just about about an 83 on an IQ test, which makes him just about the “special” range.

Although I used to tolerate McMurtry, he’s shown his amazing skills at being a racist, misogynistic, low IQ, Trumpster. Plus there’s not a lazier poster here, sans Crayfish. And when McM is cornered, here come the WAY out of proportion name calling and personal attacks. He knows no other way out.

Imagine having a lazy attorney, so lazy that he can’t be bothered to research facts. And in court, he’s called on it by an actual competent lawyer.

WHOAH! That’s not someone with a brain would ever hire. His best attribute is he has a police scanner that gets him on the scene first…so he can hand his business card to as many people as possible.

LOSER!
LOL.

You’d be bitter if you were him as well, given his defect & the fact he’ll die a lonely old man. I guess his vast fortune & weenie compensating German car aren’t doing the trick for him. 😂😂😂

LOSER!
Ah there it is. The race card. The mating call of a liberal.

Reactions: F.Fletch
You’d be bitter if you were him as well, given his defect & the fact he’ll die a lonely old man. I guess his vast fortune & weenie compensating German car aren’t doing the trick for him. 😂😂😂

You’d be surprised how much fun I have!

Ah there it is. The race card. The mating call of a liberal.
Well, go through his posts. He blames the lack of black people getting vaccinated as a major problem with America teaching herd immunity. African Americans make up 12.5% of the US population. If no AAs got vaxed, we could easily reach herd immunity. The fact is that AAs are only 10% less vaccinated than white people and that percentage is narrowing every day.

Yet, that’s the first thing he blames for the lull in vaccinations. There are a number of threads here that point out how more likely AAs are now to get vaxed. White republicans have stayed virtually the same. They are the largest demographic in the US who will not get vaccinated, yet McM always goes straight to the problem of “blacks”.

Read his posts and tell me how I’m inaccurate.

Well, go through his posts. He blames the lack of black people getting vaccinated as a major problem with America teaching herd immunity. African Americans make up 12.5% of the US population. If no AAs got vaxed, we could easily reach herd immunity. The fact is that AAs are only 10% less vaccinated than white people and that percentage is narrowing every day.

Yet, that’s the first thing he blames for the lull in vaccinations. There are a number of threads here that point out how more likely AAs are now to get vaxed. White republicans have stayed virtually the same. They are the largest demographic in the US who will not get vaccinated, yet McM always goes straight to the problem of “blacks”.

Read his posts and tell me how I’m inaccurate.
LOL i've done more volunteer work in the black community than you can imagine. united way. saint louis opportunity clearinghouse. the employment connection. urban league. now your turn. I'll wait....

Last edited:
LOL i've done more volunteer work in the black community than you can imagine. united way. saint louis opportunity clearinghouse. the employment connection. urban league. now your turn. I'll wait....

Well, for many years I tutored kids at Providence St. Mel, an all black HS in one of the most dangerous areas of Chicago. I don’t do a lot of that work anymore, because to be honest (and ashamed) kids that age are so far ahead of me technology wise, I couldn’t keep up.

Now I am more focused on our homeless problem. Mostly through donations because I want to find the role that will be best fo me and for whom I am trying my best to help.

Not much more I can say. I’m definitely not perfect.

Well, for many years I tutored kids at Providence St. Mel, an all black HS in one of the most dangerous areas of Chicago. I don’t do a lot of that work anymore, because to be honest (and ashamed) kids that age are so far ahead of me technology wise, I couldn’t keep up.

Now I am more focused on our homeless problem. Mostly through donations because I want to find the role that will be best fo me and for whom I am trying my best to help.

yes. the homeless. that's a wonderful cause. when you park your $160,000 car next to the homeless camp post a pic of their reaction.

Mcmurtry is on my ignore list for personal attacks, calling me a liar repeatedly, and ignoring sources and citations, REPEATEDLY, showing I was truthful. I guess he might also be a racist and a low IQ Trump buttlicker, but many others fit that description and aren't on my ignore list.

So all black HS students are better doctors than you? Wow

LOSER!

I know you two are spatting but I prefer your shade when it's more nebulously, group targeted (conservatives, Trumpers, anti vaxxers, qanons) vs individually targeted.....(since I just complemented on your shade in the other thread).

I'll go f#$k off now.

Reactions: DrHoops
saint louis city and county. not missouri. state ag is going to sue city and co over it. personally at this point i really don't mind masks. i think outside playing sports and kids can be overkill but slapping on a mask to run into target doesn't bother me a bit

they are stupid and pointless. We got vaccinated to not need them. Those that decide not to get vaxxed can play with fire.

I know you two are spatting but I prefer your shade when it's more nebulously, group targeted (conservatives, Trumpers, anti vaxxers, qanons) vs individually targeted.....(since I just complemented on your shade in the other thread).

I'll go f#$k off now.
Hahaha. I would never throw you shade!

Reactions: TommyCracker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT