ADVERTISEMENT

Allen needs to clean house.

Do you ever think before you post?

Oh! I know this one! Call on ME!

7Bnt.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and Jssanto
I don’t agree. We were playing with QB2 - and he played like a QB2. Not terrible, but not great either. Beyond that, a lot of poor execution. I lost count of how many tackles we missed. A lot of drops too.

I will say that we should’ve run the ball more than we did. OM’s run D is notoriously bad. Why we wouldn’t exploit that more than we did is beyond me. We ran the ball well....when we ran it.
Today I was out shoveling snow and my neighbor was talking to me about Penn State Football. He said he saw part of the IU Ole Miss game and wanted to know what happened to IU's qb that played and beat his Penn State team. I told him he got hurt and they had a second stringer who is good but not as good. He said that was what was missing.

I think you bring a lot of this on yourself . . . Coaches talking about how good you are, how the Outback Bowl was a screw job, how the B1G didn’t respect you, etc. You set yourselves up for failure.
You guys were “respectfully” ranked #11 and played a depleted, umranked team who beat you.
Your program is much improved but there is plenty of room to take several more steps before your claims will even be close to valid.

It reminded me of the Purdue game against Auburn at the Music City Bowl. With the exception that the score was not 55-3 at half. Stay in your lane.....or broken down by the side of the road is more like it.

Reactions: td75
That's what I don't get. He looked to be in a lot of pain. Wouldn't dexter have given us a better shot. He would be green but at least he wouldn't be having to throw in pain.
I understand your point and I bet it was discussed by the coaches. They stayed with tuttle And since none of us have inside information I trust their decision. No one like the outcome. And as someone posted the coaches and players are tortured 1000 times more than we are

I’ve been pi**ed about the Nick Sheridan promotion since it happened. That’s why I’m salty and make posts like this. I knew that guy would be poverty. Hiring friends and unproven coaches is stupid.

I’ve been pi**ed about the Nick Sheridan promotion since it happened. That’s why I’m salty and make posts like this. I knew that guy would be poverty. Hiring friends and unproven coaches is stupid.

Like you knew hiring promoting Allen was stupid since he was unproven as a head coach even though he has given us two of the best IU seasons in several decades.

Like you knew hiring KW was stupid since he was a friend of CTA even though he elevated IU's D?

Making blanket statements is stupid.

He's been anything but "poverty ". We had one of the better passing offenses in the nation this year with Penix, who strangely enough, is coached by Sheridan as his position coach.

I'd love to hear why you think Sheridan has been a disaster in your eyes.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
He's been anything but "poverty ". We had one of the better passing offenses in the nation this year with Penix, who strangely enough, is coached by Sheridan as his position coach.

I'd love to hear why you think Sheridan has been a disaster in your eyes.

He calls his offense like he’s Mike Debord. Penix bailed him out many times.

He calls his offense like he’s Mike Debord. Penix bailed him out many times.

😆

You come off as a little kid because you didn't get your way and any time something goes wrong, you point to it as a reason why things need to change.

We were the fourth highest scoring offense last year in the big 10. He's not going anywhere.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Sheridanwas 2-1 in his last three games and was using QB2. In the one loss QB2 had a separated throwing shoulder.

Reactions: vesuvius13
It’s pretty simple IU got back in game by running ball 168 yards over 4 a carry.Mississippi gives up over 200 yards .Last seiries IU runs 5 times for 22 yards 1st down at Miss 33 plenty of time left ,best IU player during game Stevie Scott just give him the ball 8 more times x4.2 yards.You got it Outback Bowl victory it really was that simple!
Wow! Wish I'd thought of that!

I think you bring a lot of this on yourself . . . Coaches talking about how good you are, how the Outback Bowl was a screw job, how the B1G didn’t respect you, etc. You set yourselves up for failure.
You guys were “respectfully” ranked #11 and played a depleted, umranked team who beat you.
Your program is much improved but there is plenty of room to take several more steps before your claims will even be close to valid.
I think Auburn just scored again...

Allen has been making great hires if you think of last two strength coaches, Kalen Deboer and I like Peoples and the Safety coach this year.

DC hire will be interesting g to see and also if anyone else leaves (or asked to leave) or not.

I think program is in a great position right now, no major “clean house” issues needed from my vir

Reactions: red hornet
Allen has been making great hires if you think of last two strength coaches, Kalen Deboer and I like Peoples and the Safety coach this year.

DC hire will be interesting g to see and also if anyone else leaves (or asked to leave) or not.

I think program is in a great position right now, no major “clean house” issues needed from my vir
100% agree CTA has made good hire after good hire. No reason he will not make a good pick as d coordinator. But hey welcome to world of IU football and have a bad game does not matter you are playing with back up quarterback who is playing With a separated shoulder. He lost a lot of zip on his passes and forced oc to change his play calling. You can count on IU fans to claim the sky is falling. Yes it sucks the bowl streak continues but to think all is lost is ridiculous. The finger pointing and blame game is stupid and to call for staff replacements uncalled for. How about trusting CTA to continue elevate IU football?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT