ADVERTISEMENT

All Biden Voters Are Now WILLINGLY COMPLICIT

You never know.... I haven't got my second shot yet. My wife has had both of hers and didn't react to either except for having a sore arm.
I’m 21 hours post-second Moderna vaccine. No nausea, but my Rheumatoid Arthritis meds suppress my immune system. Both shots activate it, and make my joints hurt like hell, but so far that (and a sore arm) are my only side effects.

Wife puked and had fever after 12. Brother had flu-ish symptoms (and prolly had Covid earlier but didn’t test). Daughter and son-in-law had nada.

Strange disease.

Brother had flu-ish symptoms (and prolly had Covid earlier but didn’t test).
Prior Covid would have some antibodies revved up to attack that spike protein as soon as it is made, so as I understand it, those people have a more severe reaction to shot 1. Same reason that other people have a bigger reaction to shot 2, as opposed to shot 1, since shot 1 "worked".

Reactions: Spartans9312
I’m 21 hours post-second Moderna vaccine. No nausea, but my Rheumatoid Arthritis meds suppress my immune system. Both shots activate it, and make my joints hurt like hell, but so far that (and a sore arm) are my only side effects.

Wife puked and had fever after 12. Brother had flu-ish symptoms (and prolly had Covid earlier but didn’t test). Daughter and son-in-law had nada.

Strange disease.
you caught grief from the board about your covid vaccine post, but there is certainly some merit to it. i'm all for taking one for the team and if you need to row together to achieve herd immunity, again, i'm in. but with the statistical death rate what it is for a healthy guy, the statistical rate what it is for getting severely sick, it's hardly a no-brainer to say yes vaccinate me johnson and johnson when compared to the novelty of the vaccine(s) and the company we're dealing with here. johnson and johnson is literally sitting on billions with an S of dollars in judgments right now from negligence suits. and this isn't a company that's engaged in simple negligence; this is a company that has concealed all kinds of shit. i personally have referred more than 20 vaginal mesh cases with them including my ex stoker's mom.

no cautious person should be amped up to have them stick anything in their bodies. Who knows what we’ll find out in five years

Last edited:
J&J uses no new technology. There is no reason to expect any surprises, whatsoever. Possible? Sure. But it would make no sense.
Again. Im in. And I’m glad to hear what you write. Im jaded as I have experience with many of the drug med device manufs. All conceal info/complications. 1 800 bad drug lol. Juxtapose this with Covid which does next to nothing to most people and it is a reasonable concern. J&j is far from an honest, safety first co.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Do you pay for any television or internet services? Are you willingly complicit in your money going to Comcast and AT&T to buy the government?

per Dictionary.com​

complicit​

[ kuhm-plis-it ]

adjective​

choosing to be involved in an illegal or questionable act, especially with others; having complicity.

per Dictionary.com​

complicit​

[ kuhm-plis-it ]

adjective​

choosing to be involved in an illegal or questionable act, especially with others; having complicity.
Exactly. You're contributing money to the questionable act of buying influence in US government. There's a poster on this board who can explain better than I can just how dangerous Comcast and AT&T are, hopefully he'll join this thread to share his thoughts with you so you understand the depth of your complicity.

Exactly. You're contributing money to the questionable act of buying influence in US government. There's a poster on this board who can explain better than I can just how dangerous Comcast and AT&T are, hopefully he'll join this thread to share his thoughts with you so you understand the depth of your complicity.
HooDatGuy? Great poster.

ADVERTISEMENT