ADVERTISEMENT

Alchoholic killer monkey leaves one dead and 250 injured after running out of booze.

Hoopsdoc1978

All-American
Apr 13, 2016
Epsom Indiana
Daily Mail-Alcoholic killer monkey leaves one man dead and 250 injured after going on rampage when his booze supply dried up
An alcoholic killer monkey has left one man dead and 250 injured after going on the rampage when his booze supply dried up in India.

The inebriated imp, known as Kalua, was formerly the pet of an occultist who fed him hard liquor at his home in Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh.

But after his owner died, the bereft animal stopped getting his supply of spirits and began prowling the streets in a furious rage.

The simian targeted women and girls in particular, with dozens of children left needing plastic surgery after he ripped open their faces with his fangs.

The animal has since been caught and will now be kept in captivity for the rest of its life...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-one-man-dead-250-injured-going-rampage.html

This is why I won’t stop drinking.

Attending meetings won't work. He would have to stand up and say,"Hi, my name is Kalua and I am an alcoholic." It is sad that a man lost his life. The monkey should have been put down.
So you're saying that you don't think he attends meetings and is just a mean drunk monkey?

dumb thread ...
It wasn't that bad until the thread killer got involved.

Nearly every time he weighs in
zfp1Y2q.gif

Yes, and also that he will never change because he can't own up to what he's done wrong. It also makes me think that I am happy my wife doesn't drink because I have the feeling she would be a mean drunk.
Cool story, bro......

Yes, and also that he will never change because he can't own up to what he's done wrong. It also makes me think that I am happy my wife doesn't drink because I have the feeling she would be a mean drunk.
It's a damn MONKEY!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT