ADVERTISEMENT

Ah....the season ending swoon is in full effect

Illinois is no cream puff. They had a career game from their starter. Tomorrow is another day (and not another Friday).

Reactions: mk23
No kidding. It’s not like we’ve set the world on fire every Friday night so far this year. We’ll hit tomorrow and Sunday.

Yes we have to give Milto some run support. He has pitched too well this season to be 6-4.
Agree about Milto. Unfortunately for Milto, our offense has been handcuffed by the ace starter for our opponents in recent games. He's pitched well enough, except for one game, for us to win his starts.

Reactions: mk23
Yes we have to give Milto some run support. He has pitched too well this season to be 6-4.
With the way we've struggled virtually every Friday night, I am growing more and more concerned about our post season chances. It seems like we'll be facing a whole lot of "aces" back to back to back in tourney play. Hope I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Reactions: 82IU
ho hum....another L.

when can we get the stink of Lemonis out of this program?

He's an Illinois fan that is a negative Nancy on every board he posts on.
I never respond to any of his posts, although I guess you could say that I responded to this one by this post. I always felt he wasn't an IU fan, and was posting here just to sow negativity.

I never respond to any of his posts, although I guess you could say that I responded to this one by this post. I always felt he wasn't an IU fan, and was posting here just to sow negativity.
Jesus loves me...I'm class of 89

i was in Showalter in 87

most of you can KMA

Well, well, well

If I'm not mistaken, fatboy at Miss St never won a title, right?

Well, well, well

If I'm not mistaken, fatboy at Miss St never won a title, right?
Our current League Champs are a nice mixture of veterans (Lemonis recruits) and a nice infusion of new talent (Mercer recruits)! Of course a complete choke job by Michigan didn’t hurt!

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Our current League Champs are a nice mixture of veterans (Lemonis recruits) and a nice infusion of new talent (Mercer recruits)! Of course a complete choke job by Michigan didn’t hurt!
Nah, Michigan didn’t choke as much as they finally ran into two good teams. That winning streak was fortunate scheduling as much as anything.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Nah, Michigan didn’t choke as much as they finally ran into two good teams. That winning streak was fortunate scheduling as much as anything.
You hit the nail on the head. Michigan had a very favorable conference schedule, but when they ran into two straight series against solid teams, they couldn't hold up. If it wasn't for them taking that 12-inning game against IU, they would have been swept in that series at their place.

ADVERTISEMENT