ADVERTISEMENT

Again how are Bill Self & Will Wade employed

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Maybe I missed something but didn’t the NCAA give major violations notice to both programs after FBI sting and all the evidence ? Has this been resolved?

Reactions: philliu
Maybe I missed something but didn’t the NCAA give major violations notice to both programs after FBI sting and all the evidence ? Has this been resolved?
The NCAA is run by a bunch of woke liberal MFers with no balls. Miles Brand was the first in a long line of jerkoffs to make the NCAA irrelevant. They'd defund what little enforcement the NCAA has if they could.

Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky and all the other cheats know it, and are laughing all the way to the bank.

The NCAA is run by a bunch of woke liberal MFers with no balls. Miles Brand was the first in a long line of jerkoffs to make the NCAA irrelevant. They'd defund what little enforcement the NCAA has if they could.

Kansas, North Carolina, Kentucky and all the other cheats know it, and are laughing all the way to the bank.
Dumb ..

Reactions: Piff93
Kansas doesn’t care. They gave self a lifetime contract. He gets to coach until he wants to quit

I think it helps us understand the concept of money. Kansa wins and that brings money to the school. “Name” schools bring more money to the ncaa via tv, radio, sales, etc than small schools.

ADVERTISEMENT