ADVERTISEMENT

After this tax bill, I never want to hear a thing about fiscal responsibility again.

This should be called the C Corp tax bill, Because they’re the only one that benefited.

This should be called the C Corp tax bill, Because they’re the only one that benefited.
This is for the middle class. Trump said so.

The idea that C corps (and the pass-through cousins) are separated from the middle class is not based in reality. Even fortune 500’s benefit the middle class. These entities are the backbone of our jobs, our homes, our food, our consumerism and our lives.

Like Aloha suggests, I actually favor tanking the economy this year. #APennySpentIsAVoteForTrump
Sorry, but that seems totally nuts to me. Make some money. Spend some money. Enjoy life. The President isn’t going to stop me from doing those things.

Sorry, but that seems totally nuts to me. Make some money. Spend some money. Enjoy life. The President isn’t going to stop me from doing those things.
Why not "spend" your money on the game called investing? Nothing more enjoyable in life than playing a real game. Liberals complain so much about the wealth disparity, how about encouraging people to save instead of spending their money on conspicuous consumption to increase their self-image? How about encouraging those people to view themselves a wealthy as a means of increasing their self-image and then start creating that wealth? Meanwhile, they're undermining Trump and the Pubs as a way to invest in their future via better public policy. They're unlikely to save enough to sink the economy into a recession anyway, just enough to make Trump's economy look wimpy, like him. I could go on and on. This is only a win for liberals.

Why not "spend" your money on the game called investing? Nothing more enjoyable in life than playing a real game. Liberals complain so much about the wealth disparity, how about encouraging people to save instead of spending their money on conspicuous consumption to increase their self-image? How about encouraging those people to view themselves a wealthy as a means of increasing their self-image and then start creating that wealth? Meanwhile, they're undermining Trump and the Pubs as a way to invest in their future via better public policy. They're unlikely to save enough to sink the economy into a recession anyway, just enough to make Trump's economy look wimpy, like him. I could go on and on. This is only a win for liberals.
Absolutely - invest some money too. The idea that you can really do something to impede the economy is the nuts part.

Most people dont know what 'reform' means...

That's really insulting to most people including his supporters but yet they love him! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT