ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan - what a mess by Biden and Trump...

I'm starting to believe that a couple of these jokers actually are DNC operatives who believe that (much like the administration they serve) if they spew enough manure often enough that people will actually believe it... If they aren't working for them they should be...
brainwashed people on both sides. i dont get it

The equipment figure is about $18 billion from 2001-2018 according to a July 2019 report from the Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction. Naturally one of the myriad groups of Trumper trio of stooges, (Boebert, Blackburn, and the Orange one himself) latched on to the $85 Billion for all costs in Afghan figure so they could exaggerate the equipment cost and stir up their base. Must've worked, since you're repeating it here...

When I first read the article you linked, I was astounded that a "military media source" could be so off on the actual amounts, and keep repeating incorrect, highly inflated numbers. You know since the SIGAR had previously issued his official account 2 yrs earlier and anyone connected to the Defense Dept would know the actual facts? So I checked the "about" tab for "American Military News" and discovered it is in no way any accurate military source...

Did you think you were quoting a credible source?

"American Military News LLC is a private media company owned by our Founder and CEO, Kellen Giuda. You can read our mission here.

To contact American Military News please email info@americanmilitarynews.com.

OUR TEAM​

Kellen Giuda
CEO, OWNER
Kellen Giuda is the founder, owner and CEO of American Military News LLC. Giuda previously owned and operated an operations management firm in New York City and Washington, DC and prior to that he was a Project Manager at an architecture firm in downtown Manhattan, NYC.
Giuda is a member of Business Executives for National Security (BENS), the Online News Association (ONA) and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).
Giuda grew up in a Navy family moving from base to base and his family eventually settled in New Hampshire where he was raised. He attended the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture."

So what's next? Somebody is going to repost the lie that Biden looked at his watch during the ceremony, despite the 45 min video from CSPAN (which wasn't edited to score political points) clearly, shows that the vans have driven off and the ceremony has ended before Biden looks at his watch? Are you going to repeat that lie as well...

When someone makes a false claim on FB and doesn't reply (or suddenly disappears) when fact-checkers contact them and ask them to "defend" their claim, that's usually an indicator that if you believe the claim you're being conned... Congrats?
I also linked CBS News. Did you read that? What do you disagree with in that article?

I don't need to link Biden checking his watch - it's on many sources. And I rely on what the parents who were there said - that he continually checked his watch. So, no lie there. Why are you lying and say he didn't?

Lmao you link to more bs than the entire board combined. media and bs links have co-opted your entire brain. studies could be done on you and the deleterious impact of 24/7 news
Hey, when you can't credibly argue the facts in the article, attack the source!

Reactions: 76-1
-Y-KiFKNOCEW3YWCTIysI5Z27RHsAZsZ3Ei3PTu8Ri7N4bFgcUHO_4P6D5rkTQ5uF69RGwVoYvy5G2PG4Q6pz0FPAn0JZJk2DjSIYgqsa1HC24_Rp6iTucN4QBgND06r6WQtwqQRgFGxyCnXQgMxSIzuA8Wt

Fox had an article this morning that asked: "How many Ann Franks did we just create?"

Which begs the question: Where are all the Women's Rights groups... Where are the marches? The sit ins? Where's the outrage? For that matter where's the Rainbow flag carriers?

Where's Antifa ???? I guess I'll have to cut them some slack though, since they clearly are confused when it comes to what constitutes Facism...

By their silence they literally define Hypocrisy...

Fox had an article this morning that asked: "How many Ann Franks did we just create?"

Which begs the question: Where are all the Women's Rights groups... Where are the marches? The sit ins? Where's the outrage? For that matter where's the Rainbow flag carriers?

Where's Antifa ???? I guess I'll have to cut them some slack though, since they clearly are confused when it comes to what constitutes Facism...

By their silence they literally define Hypocrisy...
The USWNT, who I hate, have been vocal and are trying on behalf of Afghan women and afghan soccer players etc.

Reactions: bawlmer
I don't think he blames Trump for agreeing to withdraw since Biden has supported withdrawing, he may disagree with some of the provisions of the deal. I have no idea what options were available in the deal, so I'm not going to criticize the deal. It may have been the best we could do. Ideally the prisoners wouldn't have been released until we left, but the art of compromise is that we have to give up stuff too.
Don’t try to think about anything Biden might be thinking. He doesn’t have the ability to think.

Reactions: dr.jb and DANC
He once again sets up the false choice of a troop surge or honoring the Trump withdrawal. That reality only exists if you allow yourself to be dictated to by the Taliban.

Not to mention his annoying habit of blaming everyone else and then claiming the withdrawal went as well as possible. Which is it? Was the withdrawal a success or did the Trump admin and Afghan army put you in a position to lose lives?
The administration keeps referencing this imaginary leverage they have with the Taliban moving forward, but apparently it wasn't even enough for them to do what was needed to get Americans (or overwhelming majority of SIV visa holders) out of the country

The administration keeps referencing this imaginary leverage they have with the Taliban moving forward, but apparently it wasn't even enough for them to do what was needed to get Americans (or overwhelming majority of SIV visa holders) out of the country

These are the new "enlightened" Taliban ((or Tallybon if you accept Bidens pronunciation)):

Reactions: DANC
I also linked CBS News. Did you read that? What do you disagree with in that article?

I don't need to link Biden checking his watch - it's on many sources. And I rely on what the parents who were there said - that he continually checked his watch. So, no lie there. Why are you lying and say he didn't?
Saudi Arabia hasn't bought $80B worth of arms in the past 20 years (though it's probably close) and they've bought the most. $18B is probably high for arms we've transferred to Afghanistan. I can find the actual number, but I'm very busy at the moment. I guarantee we did not leave $80B worth of arms in Afghanistan. We have spent that much and probably more there however. Just felt the need to correct some fake news. We hate fake news, right?

It's concerning we can't get the 24 Cal students out easily. At least that hasn't happened yet. I'd be surprised if we get anybody out without paying. We've got $7B of their $ and that sounds about what it will cost. It will be interesting to see how how government attempts to hide the payments.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
These are the new "enlightened" Taliban ((or Tallybon if you accept Bidens pronunciation)):

76-1, you bring up something that has always been an interest to me. Should I pronounce names of places and persons the way locals do, or the way most people do.

According to this article Obama was a stickler on correct pronunciation. The article goes on to report the following which includes the local pronunciation of Taliban...

It’s not just people’s names. Obama also often pronounces places in their local way.

Take Pakistan — or PA-kih-ston, as the president says. Obama has pronounced Pakistan the way Pakistanis do for as long as he’s been in public life — a thoughtful consequence of him having Pakistani roommates in college that has its share of critics.

The president affords the same effort to other important words in a culture. In the Muslim – or Moo-slim, as Obama says — world, he pronounces Taliban as Tal-e-bon, and Koran as Ku-ron.

The ceremony had ended before Biden looked at his watch?!?!!!? I don't know what alternative universe you're living in but I watched clips of his doing it (during the Transfer Ceremony) on 3 different networks... I suppose you're going to tell me that MSNBC and CNN are both out to get him now (DWS)...

If you don't believe me here's an eyewitness account... :

I also saw the clip "after" the ceremony where he checked his watch and hobnobed with Blinken as though he hadn't seen him for a month (which may be what you've been fooled by)

Face it..., Joe got caught showing his "empathy" is nothing but a facade... Your hero is a phony through and through...

He's an absolute pos, and always has been.

Re: the story below. Did Biden forget about this guy (certainly possible given his condition), or did he just not give a s*** about him? 50-50

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
76-1, you bring up something that has always been an interest to me. Should I pronounce names of places and persons the way locals do, or the way most people do.

According to this article Obama was a stickler on correct pronunciation. The article goes on to report the following which includes the local pronunciation of Taliban...

It’s not just people’s names. Obama also often pronounces places in their local way.

Take Pakistan — or PA-kih-ston, as the president says. Obama has pronounced Pakistan the way Pakistanis do for as long as he’s been in public life — a thoughtful consequence of him having Pakistani roommates in college that has its share of critics.

The president affords the same effort to other important words in a culture. In the Muslim – or Moo-slim, as Obama says — world, he pronounces Taliban as Tal-e-bon, and Koran as Ku-ron.
President Obama didn't always use the correct pronunciation. For example he really bungled the pronunciation of Corpsman, as in Navy Corpsman, by saying "corpse-man." However, he was a very good speaker overall and bungling words was pretty rare for him (everybody does it occasionally). He's a far better speaker than Presidents Trump and Biden. No, I didn't vote for Obama either time, but I was a great speaker - even if he used a teleprompter more than any President prior to him. ;)

What a hell hole. As bad as it's going to be in Kabul, it will be much worse out in the sticks. Radical Islam is a plague on humanity.

He's an absolute pos, and always has been.

Re: the story below. Did Biden forget about this guy (certainly possible given his condition), or did he just not give a s*** about him? 50-50

You can be certain that Biden hasn't given the guy a 2nd thought...

Did you notice who the other PoS is standing behind and to your right in that photo? That's right... John Kerry... Ya think he's made any effort to help this guy get out ?? (DWS)

Tells you all you need to know about the Biden Administration...

Meanwhile unknown Congressmen are going in on their own to attempt to get people out... Sigh...

Saudi Arabia hasn't bought $80B worth of arms in the past 20 years (though it's probably close) and they've bought the most. $18B is probably high for arms we've transferred to Afghanistan. I can find the actual number, but I'm very busy at the moment. I guarantee we did not leave $80B worth of arms in Afghanistan. We have spent that much and probably more there however. Just felt the need to correct some fake news. We hate fake news, right?
Sure, if you're calling CBS News fake.

Reactions: DANC
You can be certain that Biden hasn't given the guy a 2nd thought...

Did you notice who the other PoS is standing behind and to your right in that photo? That's right... John Kerry... Ya think he's made any effort to help this guy get out ?? (DWS)

Tells you all you need to know about the Biden Administration...

Meanwhile unknown Congressmen are going in on their own to attempt to get people out... Sigh...
And they're being blocked by the State Department.

Didn't Biden just tell us recently that Al Queda was no longer a threat?

He wouldn't lie to the American people would he?!!???
I think you have to be lucid & aware what the truth is for it to be considered lying…

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
I'm starting to believe that a couple of these jokers actually are DNC operatives who believe that (much like the administration they serve) if they spew enough manure often enough that people will actually believe it... If they aren't working for them they should be...
that's because you're dumb.

Yes. Lets send in the drones.

Should of never been there in the first place.
While I agree with you that we should've never been there in the first place, that is not the American way! For as long as I can remember, American policy has been getting involved in every GD mess in the world.

This is one, and perhaps the only one, of the few things the left and the right seem to agree with, and then knock the other side when we get into a mess.:(

The entire reason we're in this mess is because the Dems and RINOs refused to do a signature match. With it Trump would still be the POTUS and we'd be rolling.
I worry about the intelligence level of anyone still believing that nonsense. There was no voter fraud that would change the result in any state. Biden won the election fairly. Period.

I worry about the intelligence level of anyone still believing that nonsense. There was no voter fraud that would change the result in any state. Biden won the election fairly. Period.
You are wrong, amigo!
That Trump did not win is proof that there was a fraud. Everybody knows that Trump would win handily in a fair election. How do I know? Trump told us that.

BTW, are we becoming a 3rd world country?

Reactions: Bill4411
He tries to pass himself off as moderate, but he's as leftist as they come.
I am a moderate, I just hate idiot Know Nothing/Birchers. Real conservatives, like Ike and William F Buckley, both who fought Birchers too, are fine. I do disagree with REAL conservatives but it is just matters of degree. Crazed populists who pretend to be conservative are a problem.

Are you a crazed populist Bircher?

I am a moderate, I just hate idiot Know Nothing/Birchers. Real conservatives, like Ike and William F Buckley, both who fought Birchers too, are fine. I do disagree with REAL conservatives but it is just matters of degree. Crazed populists who pretend to be conservative are a problem.

Are you a crazed populist Bircher?
What is with your obsession with the John Birch Society?

Were your parents a part of it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT