ADVERTISEMENT

Addazio Is Letting Us Down

Purdue showed up

BC doesn’t looked like a ranked team

Looks like they'll be 1-3 after this game, but the hole they've already dug themselves is pretty deep. In order to salvage anything out of the season, they're going to have to win on the road - - not an easy task in the Big Ten. Two of their three remaining home games are unwinnable. Tough to see a path to six wins.

Looks like they'll be 1-3 after this game, but the hole they've already dug themselves is pretty deep. In order to salvage anything out of the season, they're going to have to win on the road - - not an easy task in the Big Ten. Two of their three remaining home games are unwinnable. Tough to see a path to six wins.

Nebraska is a win for them

The Huskers will need psychiatry after today

Purdue showed up

BC doesn’t looked like a ranked team
That's pretty much it, I thought BC would have a hard time winning today because I watched them at Wake last week & was not impressed. They have no business being ranked, imo, & as much as I hate to say & face it, the fact of the matter is that Purdue is probably the best 0-3 team in the nation. They're very dangerous, & if their D plays this way with any consistency, hell, they could fight back to bowl eligibility.

Reactions: YOTHN and jcg_94
That's pretty much it, I thought BC would have a hard time winning today because I watched them at Wake last week & was not impressed. They have no business being ranked, imo, & as much as I hate to say & face it, the fact of the matter is that Purdue is probably the best 0-3 team in the nation. They're very dangerous, & if their D plays this way with any consistency, hell, they could fight back to bowl eligibility.

If that happens Brohm will be in Louisville in 2 1/2 months.

Agreed. BC was overrated. They haven't beaten anyone yet. Why they were ranked and IU wasn't makes no sense.

Reactions: IUgradman
I think BC was certainly overrated but Purdue actually played defense today. I dont know why Purdue couldn't stop anyone else before today. Sparty needs to burn in a fire, go IU!

Chicken-Flapping-Wings.gif

I’d think Iowa would more of an argument than us. Win and the rankings take care of themselves.

What do you mean they beat UMass,Holy Cross and Wake . I said how can they be ranked?

Meanwhile UVA looked good against Louisville. FIU did not great but came back and made it respectable by the way they Scoref 60 on UMass and best ODU who beat Va Tech. Ball State kinda got hosed at home against a bad Western Kentucky team. Oh and by the way Missouri kept the streak alive today every team that beat Purdue lost their next game

?? What do you mean what do I mean? Idk what you're talking about. I think you misunderstood my post.
?? What do you mean what do I mean? Idk what you're talking about. I think you misunderstood my post.
No you are correct they had no business being ranked. How they were playing the schedule they have is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT