Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) Tweeted:
ABC poll finds Biden uniting the country:

69% approve Biden’s COVID response
67% approve Biden’s transition

81% support requiring mask wearing
70% support rejoining WHO
65% support rejoining Paris climate pact
55% support reversing Muslim travel ban

I find it hard to believe 81% support REQUIRING mask wearing.
Even 81% supporting non-mandatory mask wearing seems a stretch.

Who did they poll? 100 liberals? I wouldnt get too excited, was there a question about insulin? How about how pissed off Canada is. Do you support him when he needs help peeing?

People loved George W Bush & Jimmy Carter too. But of course emotions are what you focus on..😂😂😂

Last edited:
Do you support him when he needs help peeing?
You seem to be fixated on bodily functions. Just admit it, if Mr. Pillow started selling genuine cans of Donald Trump's turds, you'd be putting in a double order. One to go in your living room shrine, and the other to share with your proud boys to spread around at the next insurrection.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Who did they poll? 100 liberals? I wouldnt get too excited, was there a question about insulin? How about how pissed off Canada is. Do you support him when he needs help peeing?

Lol....I thought we were all about America First! Now you're grouchy because the Canadians are upset?

Reactions: UncleMark
You seem to be fixated on bodily functions. Just admit it, if Mr. Pillow started selling genuine cans of Donald Trump's turds, you'd be putting in a double order. One to go in your living room shrine, and the other to share with your proud boys to spread around at the next insurrection.
Why do all liberals post like 12 year old little girls? You don't know shit about anything but continue to post crap and get all upset when anyone dare say anything against you. Liberalism in people like you is a disease that needs professional help

Yeah right your postings really seem to show that. Regardless you post like a 12 year old girl .

I won’t speak or Shooter, but sometimes you have to make things understandable for the same people who believe Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and other Democrats are really cannibal Satanists who eat babies.

I’d say it’s more for 8 year olds, but there are probably 12 year olds who believe in the tooth fairy too.

Point is, you have to know your audience.

Why do all liberals post like 12 year old little girls? You don't know shit about anything but continue to post crap and get all upset when anyone dare say anything against you. Liberalism in people like you is a disease that needs professional help
"all liberals post like 12 year old little girls"
"You don't know shit about anything"
"continue to post crap"
"get all upset"
"disease that needs professional help"

Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) Tweeted:
ABC poll finds Biden uniting the country:

69% approve Biden’s COVID response
67% approve Biden’s transition

81% support requiring mask wearing
70% support rejoining WHO
65% support rejoining Paris climate pact
55% support reversing Muslim travel ban
One of my member's grandson lost his job in the energy field because of Biden's policy on oil and gas.

One of my member's grandson lost his job in the energy field because of Biden's policy on oil and gas.

One of my friend’s sons just got a job in wind power tech. You win some, you lose some, I guess.

You could always teach him to be a charlatan like yourself. #bebest

Reactions: iuwclurker
Do you even care about people's suffering? People are losing their jobs because of the government's decisions. I am the only paid person in the church. Jesus is Lord and He is Real.
Get real. Your politics are precisely the politics of not caring about suffering people. Jesus is real, you’re not. You wouldn’t know Jesus if he bit you in the ass.

Maybe you can help him find a job in the Ministry of Bullshit.
Do you even care about people's suffering? People are losing their jobs because of the government's decisions. I am the only paid person in the church. Jesus is Lord and He is Real.
So the Ministry of Bullshit isn't currently hiring. Bummer. Could he at least put in an application? In case something does come open?

So the Ministry of Bullshit isn't currently hiring. Bummer. Could he at least put in an application? In case something does come open?
lol

I wasn’t even thinking of ministry in religious terms. I was going Harry Potter…

My brother-in-law lost his job of about 15 years in the oil exploration field in Texas, 4 months ago. Obviously nothing to do with this election or the results, but a reflection of a sector in its decline for many reasons.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
As much as you can shake out of their pockets.

Now don't make me holler, don't make me shout, just turn yer pockets, INSIDE OUT!
all kidding aside i really would be curious to know. priests start at about 30K and go up to around 80K. so obviously not much - but the idea of a vow of poverty within the archdiocese is a misconception

all kidding aside i really would be curious to know. priests start at about 30K and go up to around 80K. so obviously not much - but the idea of a vow of poverty within the archdiocese is a misconception
Diocesan priests don't take a vow of poverty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT