ADVERTISEMENT

Abbott and Costello (Desantis)

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
The cruise lines want to require proof of vaccination, These 2 have signed executive orders prohibiting them from doing so. You have thousands of people locked into a small area taking excursions to places that are lacking in the vaccination ability we have. This is why the country is f@cked it just makes common sense, yet these 2 clowns are taking a stand for political posturing and no other reason at all, Would love to see the cruise lines move their ports up the coast and tell Abbott and Costello to f off.

Reactions: largemouth
The cruise lines want to require proof of vaccination, These 2 have signed executive orders prohibiting them from doing so. You have thousands of people locked into a small area taking excursions to places that are lacking in the vaccination ability we have. This is why the country is f@cked it just makes common sense, yet these 2 clowns are taking a stand for political posturing and no other reason at all, Would love to see the cruise lines move their ports up the coast and tell Abbott and Costello to f off.
Nowhere has the infrastructure (port/hotels/attractions/ launch point) like Fort Lauderdale/Miami. I love DeSantis but agree with you on cruise ships and passenger vax.

Reminds me of the Bill Burr bit about sinking cruise ships in a submarine.

If taking a Caribbean cruise is your idea of a vacation, the world may be better off without you.

Nowhere has the infrastructure (port/hotels/attractions/ launch point) like Fort Lauderdale/Miami. I love DeSantis but agree with you on cruise ships and passenger vax.
true, I think ultimately will cost the cruise ships money, for every dipshit who refuses to get vaccinated to take a cruise there are probably 10 people who now wont cruise because they will feel unsafe.

yeah not sure the typical trumpster likes to cruise anyway, if you had to be vaccinated to shoot bottles or chew tobacco we might have a issue.
Ehhh i don't know. The last couple of Royal carribean level cruises i took the Bubba level was growing. It would be worse on Carnival.

I’m not following the Abbott and Costello but notice how poorly the vaccine worked on a cruise with 100% vaccinated passengers

How about we cancel cruises altogether? Good riddance

Reactions: HooDatGuy
I’m not following the Abbott and Costello but notice how poorly the vaccine worked on a cruise with 100% vaccinated passengers

How about we cancel cruises altogether? Good riddance
I can't access the story, but if 2 tested positive and no one got sick that's a pretty good testament to the vaccines' effectiveness.

Way off base here. Cruises are the go to vacation for the White trash, who are generally Trumpers

So attending riots is the go to for stupid POS liberals like you that are always idiots? Bigots like you are just stupid. Hey know lets play a game, every word that offends a liberal and every offensive word they use that they think is cool, stupid prick

Wow, are you thick.

You hear that, Farva? You're a dirty liberal!
Explain how I am thick? You apparently are really thin on the brain cells. I don't like people using shit like that. So white trash is ok ? I'm not dumb enough to actually use other terms about groups of people but you know what they are about other people. Is that all cool with you? Shit, I bet you are half ''white trash'' yourself like most of these posters and embarrassed by it and trying to cover. Since you are a moderator give me a list of what racial terms are OK to use and which will get you banned? .

Explain how I am thick? You apparently are really thin on the brain cells. I don't like people using shit like that. So white trash is ok ? I'm not dumb enough to actually use other terms about groups of people but you know what they are about other people. Is that all cool with you? Shit, I bet you are half ''white trash'' yourself like most of these posters and embarrassed by it and trying to cover. Since you are a moderator give me a list of what racial terms are OK to use and which will get you banned? .
Because you can't recognize obvious sarcasm?

Because you can't recognize obvious sarcasm?
I don't care whether it is sarcasm, if the same kind of ''sarcasm '' were used toward Hispanics, blacks, asians, homosexuals, women you/your liberal friends would go nuts about it. If everyone wants to be so woke about everything calling people white trash, hillbillies and tards etc is just ridiculous when you know if similar things were said about others it would be a problem. I don't have any trouble saying you are a real prick that thinks your sh*t doesn't stink. I can easily admit to being a prick myself but stuff like this pisses me off and why it's allowed? Again I am not typing examples but you damn well know what they are.

I don't care whether it is sarcasm, if the same kind of ''sarcasm '' were used toward Hispanics, blacks, asians, homosexuals, women you/your liberal friends would go nuts about it. If everyone wants to be so woke about everything calling people white trash, hillbillies and tards etc is just ridiculous when you know if similar things were said about others it would be a problem. I don't have any trouble saying you are a real prick that thinks your sh*t doesn't stink. I can easily admit to being a prick myself but stuff like this pisses me off and why it's allowed? Again I am not typing examples but you damn well know what they are.
Good grief. @HooDatGuy

Exactly, why do you not have the ability to answer my question about calling people white trash taking a cruise, which I have no interest is OK, but if I were to talk about a bunch of ****************insert whatever, driving ghetto sleds through the hood doing drive by shootings typical***********. If I actually said it would cause a problem. You really aren't a very intelligent person and again have no business moderating a board as proven by other stupid things you say. I will say it again and stand behind it liberals as a group are the stupidest people on the face of the earth.

Why so sensitive? It’s almost like you’re taking personal offense. Do you consider yourself white trash?

Why so sensitive? It’s almost like you’re taking personal offense. Do you consider yourself white trash?
If I were black and you called me or someone I know a N***** what would you say? Calling anyone trash is just the sign of a really ignorant person, Apparently you are one.

If I were black and you called me or someone I know a N***** what would you say? Calling anyone trash is just the sign of a really ignorant person, Apparently you are one.
White trash isn’t as bad as the N word. Pretty simple. I have no problem making fun of black people if the moment calls for it.

You haven’t been paying attention. I also never called you white trash, so it seems odd that you’re making a throw away joke so personal.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
White trash isn’t as bad as the N word. Pretty simple. I have no problem making fun of black people if the moment calls for it.

You haven’t been paying attention. I also never called you white trash, so it seems odd that you’re making a throw away joke so personal.
Curios who tells you what biggoted racist words are OK to use on a group of people? Because you said one isnt as bad as another? Singularly you are a dyck whether you said it to me specifically or not. Who were you saying it to then? People you don't like and were making fun of?

Curios who tells you what biggoted racist words are OK to use on a group of people? Because you said one isnt as bad as another? Singularly you are a dyck whether you said it to me specifically or not. Who were you saying it to then? People you don't like and were making fun of?
Man you like to fight. HDG is very conservative. Have you read his posts? He was just Fing around. Relax.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Man you like to fight. HDG is very conservative. Have you read his posts? He was just Fing around. Relax.
Maybe I missed sarcasm I didn't see? Maybe i should have been a lawyer. I dont have a lot of tolerance for stupid people

I was making fun of people that take cruises….. Read the thread.

And I’m White and voted for Trump so “White trash Trumpers” is either self deprecating or I don’t consider myself trash. I’m going with the latter.

Exactly, why do you not have the ability to answer my question about calling people white trash taking a cruise, which I have no interest is OK, but if I were to talk about a bunch of ****************insert whatever, driving ghetto sleds through the hood doing drive by shootings typical***********. If I actually said it would cause a problem. You really aren't a very intelligent person and again have no business moderating a board as proven by other stupid things you say. I will say it again and stand behind it liberals as a group are the stupidest people on the face of the earth.

Look at this guy... offended by the notion that only white trash people take cruises. Get it together man, he isn't a liberal, but he is correct.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm White Trash and I'm Proud!
Me too!!!!! :) :)
wp-1487730425100.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT