ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers has a new girlfriend

Lunk

Senior
Sep 3, 2001
Danica-Patrick-Bikini.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...dating-packers-quarterback-aaron-rodgers.html

Meh. She was hot for a race driver. But as arm candy for a superstar athlete? Nah.

Then again, Rodgers plays for Cap's team anyway.
Yeah, I thought Rodgers had a live in dude that he called his "valet" but went everywhere with him and even sported a super bowl ring at one time courtesy of AR. Then he was like poof gone in the wind after around ten years or something like that and AR started dating all of these women. Kind of like a known unknown until the rumors stated working overtime and he decided to jettison the guy and start dating women. Who knows.

She's plenty hot for me. I'm not a fan of the blond bimbos with the fake tits and bubble asses. But the tramp stamp just ruins it.

Reactions: BigMobe
She has had some pretty nice photo shoots in the past. Many in their 20s and 30s would also look equally good. She is a workoutaholic so the body is going to be tight (maybe too tight?). Otherwise she is a cute girl. If her temper at home is anything like it is at the track, she isn't cute enough for me.

It seems a football player could do better, but maybe he just wants a workout partner!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT