ADVERTISEMENT

A shout-out to Snowling

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
He just posted, hot off the press, that the Big Ten is not allowing practice in pads. I think that this is the biggest indicator that were looking at Spring football or football next fall.

Snowling, I don't know you. I know very little about you in fact. But i do know that you've been fighting some serious health issues for quite a while now.

It's been quite a while since I have expressed my appreciation for everything that you do to help us fellow Hoosier fans get through this difficult time. You've got a lot more on your plate than many if not most of us but you keep plugging away with an uncanny optimism and timeliness. I for one am greatly appreciative for everything that you do. You are a bright spot in my day everyday. Thanks again.

He just posted, hot off the press, that the Big Ten is not allowing practice in pads. I think that this is the biggest indicator that were looking at Spring football or football next fall.

Snowling, I don't know you. I know very little about you in fact. But i do know that you've been fighting some serious health issues for quite a while now.

It's been quite a while since I have expressed my appreciation for everything that you do to help us fellow Hoosier fans get through this difficult time. You've got a lot more on your plate than many if not most of us but you keep plugging away with an uncanny optimism and timeliness. I for one am greatly appreciative for everything that you do. You are a bright spot in my day everyday. Thanks again.
Well said and I second that,always look forward to his posts.
I’ve been dealing with a recent health issue,it’s not fun.
Hope you can overcome whatever it is you are dealing with.

Thanks 82, very much appreciate your thoughts and well wishes. Sincerely hoping to get in a good overall year for the Hoosiers and working through personal issues day to day; receive so much support from my wife and local family and friends. Love being back in Bloomington, IN! Blessings and best to you and yours and to all readers on the board. Thanks again.

Go Hoosiers!

Thanks 82, very much appreciate your thoughts and well wishes. Sincerely hoping to get in a good overall year for the Hoosiers and working through personal issues day to day; receive so much support from my wife and local family and friends. Love being back in Bloomington, IN! Blessings and best to you and yours and to all readers on the board. Thanks again.

Go Hoosiers!

Me love you long time.

Stay well.

Go Hoosiers!
Hi Steve: thanks for all you do. You single-handedly make this site better. Respectfully,

Go Hoosiers!
May the Lord bless you and also may you be able to get all the medical care and advice you need.

ADVERTISEMENT