ADVERTISEMENT

A personal message to my IU board partners

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
Hello fellow Hoosiers.

I'm sharing a personal message because I'm a proud dad. Today both my sons (twins) graduated from High School mid year in Mobile. In addition, they have been accepted and committed to Alabama. Still in the crimson family. Huge grin!
So the national championship game was my first as an Alabama fan. I'm 1-0 with a National Championship. (Still pissed about the OSU screw job. Changing the rules? Killing me so I'm glad they got throttled.)
I attended IU when we won a National in hoops in 1981. (I was 40 when they were born. You can do the math.) I sure hope they get a National while they are there unless they are playing us. A thought that was unimaginable several years ago.

Thanks for allowing me to take time to share. Go Hoosiers!

Last edited:
Hello fellow Hoosiers.

I'm sharing a personal message because I'm a proud dad. Today both my sons (twins) graduated from High School mid year in Mobile. In addition, they have been accepted and committed to Alabama. Still in the crimson family. Huge grin!
So the national championship game was my first as an Alabama fan. I'm 1-0 with a National Championship. (Still pissed about the OSU screw job. Changing the rules? Killing me so I'm glad they got throttled.)
I attended IU when we won a National in hops in 1981. (I was 40 when they were born. You can do the math.) I sure hope they get a National while they are there unless they are playing us. A thought that was unimaginable several years ago.

Thanks for allowing me to take time to share. Go Hoosiers!
see why you are a proud dad today and hope your sons have a good career at Alabama.

Last edited:
UMS-Wright? McGill-Toolen? St Luke’s? St Paul’s? Other?

Know those names as have had family attend them.

Congrats to you, your wife and boys!!
Baker - Public. Second largest HS in the state and thanks for the congrats. Great to get out of this COVID scenario. Hard on everyone from teachers to administrators to kids to parents. Just a difficult situation.

ADVERTISEMENT