ADVERTISEMENT

A pandemic expert gets COVID

More individual stories of people who get this are needed. Everyone is gonna get it, whether it’s over the next 3 months with a stretched out medical system or 2 years with a destroyed world economy

More individual stories of people who get this are needed. Everyone is gonna get it, whether it’s over the next 3 months with a stretched out medical system or 2 years with a destroyed world economy

Curious, if governments had done absolutely nothing, what do you think the economy would be today?

Better than it is now, that’s for sure.

I think a lot of this is on the media. ALL media for whipping people into a frenzy
Yeah, if it wasn't for the damned media we wouldn't have had 80,000 deaths, and climbing.

Although I do see that Goat has made the case for blaming Hannity. I'm good with that.

I think a lot of this is on the media. ALL media for whipping people into a frenzy
So every media outlet in the world except for oan, fox news, sputnik, russian times and other nationalistic or extreme right wing outlets are basically lying to cause a panic by sensationalising this? For what purpose? An industry employing millions throughout the world, are either conspiring for some unknown gain, or are they just that dumb?

Not to mention a majority of experts in infectious disease agree with them. Are they in on the hoax or are they dumb too? Then it seems you're actually implying that the guy in the poorly applied facial makeup and fake hair who has a child like understanding of science history and math is actually correct?

*eyeroll*

Last edited:
So every media outlet in the world except for oan, fox news, sputnik, russian times and other nationalistic or extreme right wing outlets are basically lying to cause a panic? For what purpose? An industry employing millions throughout the world, are either conspiring for some unknown gain, or are they just that dumb?

Not to mention a majority of experts in infectious disease agree with them. Are they in on the hoax or are they dumb too? Then it seems you're actually implying that the guy in the poorly applied facial manly makeup and fake hair who has a child like understanding of science history and math is actually correct?

*eyeroll*

What part of ALL did you not understand?

tenor.gif

You maybe onto something here, judging from the frenzy you've obviously been whipped into.

I think I will eventually get this. In the meantime I am eating well and working out. I have my fingers crossed that medical treatments will surface that mitigate the risk. Now if I can lay low through the summer.....

I am afraid little will be accomplished by this administration regarding testing and tracking as long as Trump and Pence are unscathed.
Edit: I am 64 with type 2 diabetes. Just got my pulse oximeter this week and I registered 95. Last August my blood pressure was 155/95. Now it is 128/77. I don’t take medication. But I am very concerned that this thing might kick my ass.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT