ADVERTISEMENT

A new Seinfeld episode...

Yep, trump is all of those things. I don’t know about warmonger tho

politicians usually have some combination of those characteristics, trump just has a nexus

still see him as better than biden who I view as very easily mailable by the people I see as the worst types of people with the worst ideas in this country. Trump resists them, therefore I see him as better

This is really an extraordinary statement on it's surface. Really strange that within the pantheon of pro-Nazi self identified Fascists who have been uncovered as advocating race war and killing of minorities you somehow view a multi-racial group such as BLM as the "worst types of people with the worst ideas in the country". I can't even imagine a sane person making such an absurd comment, in light of the violence against people, (not graffiti or buildings) that the real racist slime you seem to ignore advocate openly in favor of.

The absurdity of the people who rail against the "property destruction" in Portland but totally ignored the attacks on people that occurred in places like Charlottesville is mindblowing. Outside agitators invaded Charlottesville armed to the teeth to "protest" against an action approved unanimously by the Charlottesville City Council, and the same people who now advocate "law and order" had no problem with it.

Then a local woman who supported the actions the Council authorized was murdered when an out of state Fascist thug drove his car into a group of people who were again mainly local citizens. And the worst part was that Heather Heyer and the other locals who were protesting against a Fascist invasion of THEIR town were ambushed while they were strolling along basically following the route that law enforcement had designed for them to travel.

There weren't supposed to be any confrontations as the 2 competing groups of protestors were dispersed and sent back to their respective designated staging/camping areas. James Fields was so driven by hatred that he basically sat in his car and waited for the opportunity to launch his vehicle into a crowd of defenseless people.

He basically wanted to kill innocent people who were likely contemplating what to do for the rest of their Saturday, when they arrived back home after coming downtown that morning to protest against Nazis in their town. And you think Biden is malleable by the people you view as "worst types of people with the worst types of ideas"? That's what I call a bizarre sense of values when anyone is worse than murdering Nazis are...

Is this a massive troll or just a sick joke? People, who openly advocate for Fascism and white supremacy are somehow lower down on your pecking order of worst people than people who rally against social injustice? So people who protest in Portland in support of BLM in nightly crowds that are about 80% white, are worse in your mind than groups that are 100% white who arm themselves to the teeth with guns and bombs and plan ways to murder people they hate?

Like the GI in Louisville that plotted with neo-Nazis to arrange his unit being slaughtered in Turkey, or the crazed Fascist in Missouri who killed himself when the FBI attempted to arrest him as he was planning to drive his car bomb into a hospital because they dared to care for COVID patients?

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that some of you see some false equivalency between people who attack statues and protest against Federal troops overstepping their mandate in a city where no one wants them, and people who plot and actually engage (as in the case of El Paso shooter Crusius or Pittsburgh mass murderer Bowers) in mass murder against people over racial or religious hatred. You know Trump fans, just slightly more overzealous than the average MAGA supporter...

And btw, that's a crazy weird slogan for an Incumbent. But under the circumstances, it isn't quite as ridiculous as "Keep America Great". Unless you think 200,000+ deaths from COVID and playing the 2020 version of George Wallace are viable measures of "greatness"...

Last edited:
Reactions: mashnut
Worst type of people? Who are they? Are you talking about Clintons? Pelosi? Obama? Who are these worst people? Yet, you are supporting the worst of the worst in Trump! Trump? Are you serious? Biden is more evil than Trump? Clinton’s are more evil than Trump? Obama?

I am beginning to think you are not mentally well. Let me know when you decide to get help. I can direct you to a few good professionals who can help you.
Couple of problems:
1. Everybody mailable if you can find their address.
2. If he/she/it believes Biden is more easily swayed than trump is by putin, xi, ... then he/she/it is either a troll or an idiot.

This is really an extraordinary statement on it's surface. Really strange that within the pantheon of pro-Nazi self identified Fascists who have been uncovered as advocating race war and killing of minorities you somehow view a multi-racial group such as BLM as the "worst types of people with the worst ideas in the country". I can't even imagine a sane person making such an absurd comment, in light of the violence against people, (not graffiti or buildings) that the real racist slime you seem to ignore advocate openly in favor of.

The absurdity of the people who rail against the "property destruction" in Portland but totally ignored the attacks on people that occurred in places like Charlottesville is mindblowing. Outside agitators invaded Charlottesville armed to the teeth to "protest" against an action approved unanimously by the Charlottesville City Council, and the same people who now advocate "law and order" had no problem with it.

Then a local woman who supported the actions the Council authorized was murdered when an out of state Fascist thug drove his car into a group of people who were again mainly local citizens. And the worst part was that Heather Heyer and the other locals who were protesting against a Fascist invasion of THEIR town were ambushed while they were strolling along basically following the route that law enforcement had designed for them to travel.

There weren't supposed to be any confrontations as the 2 competing groups of protestors were dispersed and sent back to their respective designated staging/camping areas. James Fields was so driven by hatred that he basically sat in his car and waited for the opportunity to launch his vehicle into a crowd of defenseless people.

He basically wanted to kill innocent people who were likely contemplating what to do for the rest of their Saturday, when they arrived back home after coming downtown that morning to protest against Nazis in their town. And you think Biden is malleable by the people you view as "worst types of people with the worst types of ideas"? That's what I call a bizarre sense of values when anyone is worse than murdering Nazis are...

Is this a massive troll or just a sick joke? People, who openly advocate for Fascism and white supremacy are somehow lower down on your pecking order of worst people than people who rally against social injustice? So people who protest in Portland in support of BLM in nightly crowds that are about 80% white, are worse in your mind than groups that are 100% white who arm themselves to the teeth with guns and bombs and plan ways to murder people they hate?

Like the GI in Louisville that plotted with neo-Nazis to arrange his unit being slaughtered in Turkey, or the crazed Fascist in Missouri who killed himself when the FBI attempted to arrest him as he was planning to drive his car bomb into a hospital because they dared to care for COVID patients?

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that some of you see some false equivalency between people who attack statues and protest against Federal troops overstepping their mandate in a city where no one wants them, and people who plot and actually engage (as in the case of El Paso shooter Crusius or Pittsburgh mass murderer Bowers) in mass murder against people over racial or religious hatred. You know Trump fans, just slightly more overzealous than the average MAGA supporter...

And btw, that's a crazy weird slogan for an Incumbent. But under the circumstances, it isn't quite as ridiculous as "Keep America Great". Unless you think 200,000+ deaths from COVID and playing the 2020 version of George Wallace are viable measures of "greatness"...

Luckily some Republicans have sense...

Reactions: TommyCracker
Luckily some liberals do too, to save us from your idiotic posts where you make claims that people who oppose the current rioting & vandalism were ok with it in Charlottesville. I’ll bet there is no one on this board that was...what a stupid claim...

You really think that some folks were not saying the "Unite the Right" rally was justified? Trump said there were fine people on "both sides", and plenty of people agreed. Many people tried to distinguish between the Nazis/fascists, claiming the right wing conservatives were there to peacefully protest, had a license, etc...

But here's the rub. When the City Council in Charlottesville voted to remove the statues (just as the City Council in the 1920s had voted to commission them, in the first place) the ONLY person in Charlottesville that was upset was local Nazi Walter Kessler. He was the one who took out the permit to hold a protest, and he enlisted the aid of his fellow white supremacist Richard Spencer. Both are avowed Neo-Nazis (and coincidentally enough UVA alums). Spencer is not only anti-Black and anti-semitic but has actively advocated for the ethnic cleansing of various European minorities. He's been banned from most of Europe for his rabid Nazi views...

So the whole premise of the "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville from the very start was two avowed racists protesting the local government's decision to remove the 2 statues. Spence and Kessler both advertised among their various Neo-nazi organizations and circles of Allies. When the Neo-Nazis marched thru the streets on Fri night with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" while marching past the local Synagogue filled with Fri night worshipers, that procession was LED by Kessler and Spencer. Those were the people (primarily outside agitators with 1 local) who planned and organized what became known as "Unite The Right"...

Now the word was spread not only in the various Nazi and Fascist chat sites, websites, and other forms of social media. In addition, Fox News and other right-leaning sites helped to spread the word, and suddenly a protest created entirely by Nazis had morphed into some sort of "conservative rally" against attempts to "revise history". No one on Fox seemed to have an issue with the "legal protestors", despite the fact that anyone who traveled to Charlottesville to protest was basically coming to a rally that was organized and authorized by Nazis.

So I know your current username was not a part of the discussions on this board at the time, but I assure you some people here agreed with Trump when he said there were "very fine people" on both sides. Now, none of the demonstrators in Charlottesville were from Charlottesville- they were all members of various outside groups.

By contrast, the counter-protestors (who also had a permit) and included Heather Heyer who was murdered were basically local members of the Community- including UVA students. So my question is who were these "very fine people" who traveled to Charlottesville to participate in a rally organized by avowed Nazis? And if all the (non-Nazi) protestors who converged on Charlottesville were not aware that it was a Nazi sanctioned/endorsed event- then why did they NOT know that?

So you maintain I made "idiotic posts" that people who oppose the situation in Portland supported the rally in Charlottesville. But I give you exhibit A- Fox News which actively PROMOTED the Unite rally in Charlottesville.And Trump who claimed "very fine people" were involved. Now you need to prove me wrong, by producing someone who is critical of Portland, who Also criticized the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

Because this video shows an embedded Vice reporter among a group of ARMED NAZIS on Fri afternoon and you can hear them audibly discuss needing to get their further orders from Spencer. And from Day 1, Richard Spencer was the originator and chief operating force in control of the Unite the Right rally. No matter what Joe Blow who dropped in from Kansas to make his conservative views known may have felt the rally was about. It also features Cantwell who is in jail, and our own Hoosier homegrown Fascist Matt Heimbach of Paoli, who is famous for assaulting a Black lady at a Trump rally in Louisville and for slugging it out with one of his Nazi brothers over screwing the guy's wife. Truly very fine people...

You really think that some folks were not saying the "Unite the Right" rally was justified? Trump said there were fine people on "both sides", and plenty of people agreed. Many people tried to distinguish between the Nazis/fascists, claiming the right wing conservatives were there to peacefully protest, had a license, etc...

But here's the rub. When the City Council in Charlottesville voted to remove the statues (just as the City Council in the 1920s had voted to commission them, in the first place) the ONLY person in Charlottesville that was upset was local Nazi Walter Kessler. He was the one who took out the permit to hold a protest, and he enlisted the aid of his fellow white supremacist Richard Spencer. Both are avowed Neo-Nazis (and coincidentally enough UVA alums). Spencer is not only anti-Black and anti-semitic but has actively advocated for the ethnic cleansing of various European minorities. He's been banned from most of Europe for his rabid Nazi views...

So the whole premise of the "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville from the very start was two avowed racists protesting the local government's decision to remove the 2 statues. Spence and Kessler both advertised among their various Neo-nazi organizations and circles of Allies. When the Neo-Nazis marched thru the streets on Fri night with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" while marching past the local Synagogue filled with Fri night worshipers, that procession was LED by Kessler and Spencer. Those were the people (primarily outside agitators with 1 local) who planned and organized what became known as "Unite The Right"...

Now the word was spread not only in the various Nazi and Fascist chat sites, websites, and other forms of social media. In addition, Fox News and other right-leaning sites helped to spread the word, and suddenly a protest created entirely by Nazis had morphed into some sort of "conservative rally" against attempts to "revise history". No one on Fox seemed to have an issue with the "legal protestors", despite the fact that anyone who traveled to Charlottesville to protest was basically coming to a rally that was organized and authorized by Nazis.

So I know your current username was not a part of the discussions on this board at the time, but I assure you some people here agreed with Trump when he said there were "very fine people" on both sides. Now, none of the demonstrators in Charlottesville were from Charlottesville- they were all members of various outside groups.

By contrast, the counter-protestors (who also had a permit) and included Heather Heyer who was murdered were basically local members of the Community- including UVA students. So my question is who were these "very fine people" who traveled to Charlottesville to participate in a rally organized by avowed Nazis? And if all the (non-Nazi) protestors who converged on Charlottesville were not aware that it was a Nazi sanctioned/endorsed event- then why did they NOT know that?

So you maintain I made "idiotic posts" that people who oppose the situation in Portland supported the rally in Charlottesville. But I give you exhibit A- Fox News which actively PROMOTED the Unite rally in Charlottesville.And Trump who claimed "very fine people" were involved. Now you need to prove me wrong, by producing someone who is critical of Portland, who Also criticized the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

Because this video shows an embedded Vice reporter among a group of ARMED NAZIS on Fri afternoon and you can hear them audibly discuss needing to get their further orders from Spencer. And from Day 1, Richard Spencer was the originator and chief operating force in control of the Unite the Right rally. No matter what Joe Blow who dropped in from Kansas to make his conservative views known may have felt the rally was about. It also features Cantwell who is in jail, and our own Hoosier homegrown Fascist Matt Heimbach of Paoli, who is famous for assaulting a Black lady at a Trump rally in Louisville and for slugging it out with one of his Nazi brothers over screwing the guy's wife. Truly very fine people...

The newest...

I probably shouldn't even reply to you since it will most likely be a waste of time, but here goes..

I am voting for Biden because Trump does not want to unite the country. He wants to tear it apart. I would like to have leadership in this country that wants to deescalate tensions. If Trump wins again we are screwed. He already has shown that he has no regard for the law and does not care about the constitution. He does not care about anyone but himself and will do anything to stay in power.

Good post I agree completely.

Trump isn't a patriot, he is a nationalist.

He's a wannabe authoritarian nationalist.

We should all be united to stop him and Trumpism. It blows my mind that we're not.

It isn't a liberal VS conservative thing.

@outside shooter explain why George Conway of The Lincoln Project is your hero.

HooDatGuy...you're on a mission! Multiple posts about The Lincoln Project. I'd say you are right in that these politicos were more successful creating wealth for themselves than changing Republican votes to Biden and Democratic Senate candidates. My reaction is kind of like..."I'm shocked, shocked, to find there's gambling going on here!"

I think we'll find that the political consultants on both sides of the aisle are great at raising money and often that money goes into politicians' (and consultants') pockets. The grift is big in politics, religion, broadcast "news", political action committees, and unfortunately too many nonprofit organizations whose missions have more to do with making a few leaders wealthy than changing policy.

Anyone who thought George Conway was on a mission to save the GOP from Trump was naive. Hell, Conway appeared on American Idol recently with his disturbed (my analysis) daughter in what could only be described as child abuse. Various negative stories have appeared about other principals from The Lincoln Project. Those can be matched by the numerous horrific tales from the Trump campaign over the past few years. I'm sure there are a few good people involved in leading large political campaigns, but unfortunately, they seem to be in the minority.

You can add the leaders of the NRA, various evangelical ministers, and certainly major broadcast media folks to the list of grifters. Money leads to greed and the American public is far too gullible.

I don't give to national campaigns or organizations. I support local. It's a lot easier to distinguish the good from the bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT