ADVERTISEMENT

A new Seinfeld episode...

I genuinely have no idea what you are trying to say or who you are talking about

“Science” is a weird thing to say someone believes in. That’s like saying I believe in “religion”. You mean the science you support, not the science you don’t support right?

Science meaning you listen to and value the opinion of experts and scholars (you know, the smart people) and make decisions on as much fact based data that is available VS evangelical idiocy that is based in faith fantasy why typically downplaying scientific enlightenment because it somehow goes against God.

Or nutjob conspiracy theories because we are too lazy, dumb and bored to do the hard fact finding work. Ex: 'We can uv this out of our bodies' or the whole hydroxychloroquine magic pill theory where cited experts included a chiropractor and a radiologist.

When it comes to ideology, liberals tend to be slurred as snowflakes, bleeding hearts, over concerned to the point of being dangerous.

At the root what is the behavior of those slurs? Super compassionate, super sensitive to everyone's emotions. A liberal policy tends to side with the concern and well being of our overall society. More social programs, universal Healthcare, climate change, a more compassionate criminal reform, narrowing the income gap, affordable college, legalizing Marijuana.

Liberals believe in the people and worry about institutions in general from my perspective. However they don't view government as one of the institutions (which is what loses me in general).

Conservative slurs include racist, elitist, crooked, war mongering, oppressive. What is the root of those slurs? Highly competitive (there are winners and losers) and in part nationalistic from that competitiveness. The biggest worry is losing a competition or a competitive edge.

That alone doesn't bother me (I'm a big believer in capitalism. I was a proud 96 Kelley grad and got incredible business opportunities because of Kelley and those that graduated before me).

However Trump isn't a hard core conservative...he has all the extreme crazy and idiocy that comes from evangelicals and Q, which is batshit crazy stuff.

Reagan was a hardcore conservative but he wasn't a batshit crazy idiot. Just a hardcore conservative.

Which is why Trump is so dangerous.

If a normal republican wins I do hope that I'm okay financially because they typically don't really give a shit about the losers. If a super prog dem were to win then I wouldn't have to worry as much if I fell on hard times because they would be much more sympathetic.

The rest of the dem candidates tend to fall in between the Sanders/Bloomberg scale (Sanders, Warren, Yang, Pete, Klobuchar, Biden, Bloomberg)

So again, one party tends to look out for the well being of everyone. Thats not a horrible thing at its core.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxCoke
Science meaning you listen to and value the opinion of experts and scholars (you know, the smart people) and make decisions on as much fact based data that is available VS evangelical idiocy that is based in faith fantasy why typically downplaying scientific enlightenment because it somehow goes against God.

Or nutjob conspiracy theories because we are too lazy, dumb and bored to do the hard fact finding work. Ex: 'We can uv this out of our bodies' or the whole hydroxychloroquine magic pill theory where cited experts included a chiropractor and a radiologist.

When it comes to ideology, liberals tend to be slurred as snowflakes, bleeding hearts, over concerned to the point of being dangerous.

At the root what is the behavior of those slurs? Super compassionate, super sensitive to everyone's emotions. A liberal policy tends to side with the concern and well being of our overall society. More social programs, universal Healthcare, climate change, a more compassionate criminal reform, narrowing the income gap, affordable college, legalizing Marijuana.

Liberals believe in the people and worry about institutions in general from my perspective. However they don't veiw government as one of the institutions (which is what loses me in general).

Conservative slurs include racist, elitist, crooked, war mongering, oppressive. What is the root of those slurs? Highly competitive (there are winners and losers) and in part nationalistic from that competitiveness. The biggest worry is losing a competition or a competitive edge.

That alone doesn't bother me (I'm a big believer in capitalism. I was a proud 96 Kelley grad and got incredible business opportunities because of Kelley and those that graduated before me).

However Trump isn't a hard core conservative...he has all the extreme crazy and idiocy that comes from evangelicals and Q, which is batshit crazy stuff.

However if a republican wins I do hope that I'm okay financially because they typically don't really give a shit about the losers. If Sanders were to win then I wouldn't have to worry as much if I fell on hard times because he would be much more sympathetic.

The rest of the dem candidates tend to fall in between the Sanders/Bloomberg scale (Sanders, Warren, Yang, Pete, Klobuchar, Biden, Bloomberg)

So again, one party tends to look out for the well being of everyone. Thats not a horrible thing at its core.

what if scholars disagree?

theb I stopped reading way too long

who decides who is most respected and what constitutes a consensus?

and what is the cutoff and criteria for someone to be considered an expert?

Nice circular argument troll post.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp my man.

I recommend you start listening to experts in life. When you workout maybe give more weight to the opinion of a certified personal trainer vs a homeless guy eating his own shit who lives in the dumpster behind the gym.

Or 'God'.

Reactions: cosmickid
Nice circular argument troll post.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp my man.

I recommend you start listening to experts in life. When you workout maybe give more weight to the opinion of a certified personal trainer vs a homeless guy eating his own shit who lives in the dumpster behind the gym.

Or 'God'.

is the American Academy of Pediatrics expert enough for you?

is the American Academy of Pediatrics expert enough for you?

Yes, like when a epidemiologist gives an opinion on the best action for a virus, they don't consider economic damage. That's for policy makers to weigh.

The AAP stated that kids learn best in a physical school classroom setting and that should be our goal.

Very few people will refute that. Very few people say it's 'fake' or a 'conspiracy for political motives'.

That being said, the AAP did not comment on the dangers to staff or even the community health dangers and when pressed they back tracked their statement.

Trump doesn't refer to their most recent recommendation, he likes to point to their original (which again, very few will argue against that kids do better in a physical classroom setting).

Yes, like when a epidemiologist gives an opinion on the best action for a virus, they don't consider economic damage. That's for policy makers to weigh.

The AAP stated that kids learn best in a physical school classroom setting and that should be our goal.

Very few people will refute that. Very few people say it's 'fake' or a 'conspiracy for political motives'.

That being said, the AAP did not comment on the dangers to staff or even the community health dangers and when pressed they back tracked their statement.

Trump doesn't refer to their most recent recommendation, he likes to point to their original (which again, very few will argue against that kids do better in a physical classroom setting).

so you admit there recommendations have morphed

you just made my point for me

Liberals believe in the people and worry about institutions in general from my perspective. However they don't view government as one of the institutions (which is what loses me in general).

Reagan was a hardcore conservative but he wasn't a batshit crazy idiot. Just a hardcore conservative.

If a normal republican wins I do hope that I'm okay financially because they typically don't really give a shit about the losers. If a super prog dem were to win then I wouldn't have to worry as much if I fell on hard times because they would be much more sympathetic.

"One party tends to look out for the well being of everyone"?
I'll have what you're drinking?

I’d rather have an incompetent prez than one who follows the orders of black lives matter(tm), the squad, Bernie Sanders and such

Of the legitimate options, he’s clearly the best, no matter his level of incompetence
Are you serious or are you just trying to be funny?

what makes biden better?

don’t bring up any social justice garbage
I probably shouldn't even reply to you since it will most likely be a waste of time, but here goes..

I am voting for Biden because Trump does not want to unite the country. He wants to tear it apart. I would like to have leadership in this country that wants to deescalate tensions. If Trump wins again we are screwed. He already has shown that he has no regard for the law and does not care about the constitution. He does not care about anyone but himself and will do anything to stay in power.

I probably shouldn't even reply to you since it will most likely be a waste of time, but here goes..

I am voting for Biden because Trump does not want to unite the country. He wants to tear it apart. I would like to have leadership in this country that wants to deescalate tensions. If Trump wins again we are screwed. He already shown that he has no regard for the law and does not care about the constitution. He does not care about anyone but himself and will do anything to stay in power.

That applies to both of them, except for that one part about “does not care about anyone but himself” I don’t know if biden is that way or not but trump sure seems to be.

it’s the Dems and their propaganda arms that are actively trying to tear this country apart as well, the fact you think it’s just trump tells me goebbel’s propaganda has succeeded on you

so you admit there recommendations have morphed

Do you understand how science works? You have a hypothesis and you and other scientists design a multitude of ways to challenge it. Very often new data clearly demands that the hypothesis be modified. If the area being studied is one that suggests courses of action to remedy a problem, then those suggestions will often change. Science is inherently self-correcting. Don't expect it to be like religion, where you have to stick to a course of action, facts be damned.

Do you understand how science works? You have a hypothesis and you and other scientists design a multitude of ways to challenge it. Very often new data clearly demands that the hypothesis be modified. If the area being studied is one that suggests courses of action to remedy a problem, then those suggestions will often change. Science is inherently self-correcting. Don't expect it to be like religion, where you have to stick to a course of action, facts be damned.
What makes you think Stelio understands science? You are wasting your time. I have decided that he is a hopeless case as all Trumpians are.:(

Reactions: outside shooter

Nobody talks about this.

Reactions: TommyCracker
what makes biden better?

don’t bring up any social justice garbage
I was going to stop responding to you but I changed my mind, just once I hope.

Biden has never been my favorite. I only support Biden because the other option is worse, much worse.

Biden, in my opinion, is an ordinary politician, run of the mill Democrat so to speak. Nothing he has done excites me and nothing he has done makes me angry. In other words, I can live with or without him. In the primary, I did not even vote for him. In other words, he is not going to advance this country nor will he destroy her.

Trump on the other hand is an evil man. He is a cheater, liar, draft dodger, foul-mouthed, thief, adulterer, war monger, divider, murderer, totally untrustworthy, etc., etc. In other words, he is the kind of person I would never trust in every which way, not to mention of my president. If you don’t understand what I am saying, you have no business to be in this discussion group. You belong to a nuthouse, amigo. That is the most honest advice I can give you.

Do you now understand why I will be voting for Biden over Trump? If you don’t, you have no business to be on this board. You belong to a nuthouse, amigo! If you heed my advice, let me know. I can recommend a good one.

p.s: you are a good accountant. Stick to it, instead of sticking your head out to politics of which you know zilch about.

Last edited:
I was going to stop responding to you but I changed my mind, just once I hope.

Biden has never been my favorite. I only support Biden because the other option is worse, much worse.

Biden, in my opinion, is an ordinary politician, run of the mill Democrat so to speak. Nothing he has done excites me and nothing he has done makes me angry. In other words, I can live with or without him. In the primary, I did not even vote for him. In other words, he is not going to advance this country nor will he destroy her.

Trump on the other hand is an evil man. He is a cheater, liar, draft dodger, foul-mouthed, thief, adulterer, war monger, divider, murderer, totally untrustworthy, etc., etc. In other words, he is the kind of person I would never trust in every which way, not to mention of my president. If you don’t understand what I am saying, you have no business to be in this discussion group. You belong to a nuthouse, amigo. That is the most honest advice I can give you.

Do you now understand why I will be voting for Biden over Trump? If you don’t, you have no business to be on this board. You belong to a nuthouse, amigo! If you heed my advice, let me know. I can recommend a good one.

p.s: you are a good accountant. Stick to it, instead of sticking your head out to politic of which you know zilch about.

Yep, trump is all of those things. I don’t know about warmonger tho

politicians usually have some combination of those characteristics, trump just has a nexus

still see him as better than biden who I view as very easily mailable by the people I see as the worst types of people with the worst ideas in this country. Trump resists them, therefore I see him as better

• You just can’t quit me, can you? I’ve ignored you for a week and yet you bring me up in nearly every thread. Speaking of which, I thought you had me on ignore?

This is from last week and I didn't even respond to you.

You "ignored me for a week"? Really?

You trolled me Sunday with some useless bullshit.

Do us all a favor and put me on ignore and troll somebody in your own shallow end of the pool.

PLEASE

if you believe that’s, that’s a sad commentary

I hope you’re just wanting to argue
Saying I’m for these protests because we need a better President than the current one is quite the stretch.
I believe in the right to protest. I believe in the issue in many degrees. I don’t believe in the violence. And I don’t believe in the way the President has chosen to handle it.
Also, I think protesting while in the middle of a pandemic is unfortunate.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Yep, trump is all of those things. I don’t know about warmonger tho

politicians usually have some combination of those characteristics, trump just has a nexus

still see him as better than biden who I view as very easily mailable by the people I see as the worst types of people with the worst ideas in this country. Trump resists them, therefore I see him as better

Worst type of people? Who are they? Are you talking about Clintons? Pelosi? Obama? Who are these worst people? Yet, you are supporting the worst of the worst in Trump! Trump? Are you serious? Biden is more evil than Trump? Clinton’s are more evil than Trump? Obama?

I am beginning to think you are not mentally well. Let me know when you decide to get help. I can direct you to a few good professionals who can help you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT