ADVERTISEMENT

A message for the IU students.

Rotonda

Redshirt
Mar 15, 2014
Rotonda, Florida
I sat in your seats back in the sixties and had a blast. In 1967, the year of our Rose Bowl team, there is no doubt that we helped win some of those close games. I ask one thing for the Michigan game: sell out the student section AND STAY TO THE END OF THE GAME. The team deserves your complete support.

I don't know if they're still available or not, but IU was selling tix in the student section as GA for $25. That tells me they're not expecting big student turnout due to the break.

I sat in your seats back in the sixties and had a blast. In 1967, the year of our Rose Bowl team, there is no doubt that we helped win some of those close games. I ask one thing for the Michigan game: sell out the student section AND STAY TO THE END OF THE GAME. The team deserves your complete support.
Great post I hope the students listen

Maybe Kilroys offers specials for ticket holders after the game.
Especially if there was a way to show a selfie, in the stadium at the end of the game.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Times are different than one 60s. Lots of other things to do and have a blast. Most people don't care very much about football, let alone Indiana football.

I don’t buy that.
SEC schools have just as much to do and they manage to get to games. I hate to break it to you but the IU students are just lousy at school spirit.
Your theory doesn’t fly st most of the Big Ten. IU is unique in that they have uniquely inept fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT