ADVERTISEMENT

A&M wins big, Iowa St loses, OSU unimpressive

Any rational and impartial observer would put Iowa State below IU. ANY. They should never have gone away from the BCS system. Moving to a ranking committee was to ensure the big name programs got into the big bowls.

Last edited:
Same story every single season. They play a joke of a schedule and then finally play one elite team in December or January and get absolutely annihilated.
The ACC is perfect for ND, since that conference is generally not very strong. Usually a couple of good teams and nobody else. ND's strength of schedule is 65th and other than Clemson and North Carolina there is not much else. The Irish didn't play Miami, but North Carolina drilled the Hurricanes.

Same story every single season. They play a joke of a schedule and then finally play one elite team in December or January and get absolutely annihilated.

Any time Kelly faces a full strength team that's an "even" matchup ((which is a rare thing)) he's usually on the losing end of things... He's one of the most overrated coaches on the planet in my opinion...

Last edited:
I'm stupid enough to be watching the Clemson Notre Dame with 5 Minutes left and a 34-10 Clemson Lead. Will somebody please tell me what Lawrence is doing on the field at this point in the game, when all he can do is get hurt and destroy Clemson's chances of winning a National Championship? Or are we at the point where Sweeney is willing to risk injury to him so he can accumulate more style points toward the Heisman Trophy?

Really curious to see what it all means for IU. Will Oklahoma jump ahead of IU? Could Texas A&M jump ahead of OSU? Will be very interesting. Go Hoosiers !
Oklahoma should be below IU just for their uniforms. Those things are Sam Wyche-like.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT