ADVERTISEMENT

A leopard doesn't change his spots

Just face the fact that we are a middle to bottom feeder in The B10! Probly 1 and done in the B10 tourny and our bubble will burst!

I agree. Awful. I didn’t even watch the game but safe to assume our guard play sucked, defense stunk, 3 pt shooting was horrendous and we shut maybe 50-60% from the charity strip. Am I off by much

I agree. Awful. I didn’t even watch the game but safe to assume our guard play sucked, defense stunk, 3 pt shooting was horrendous and we shut maybe 50-60% from the charity strip. Am I off by much
You forgot the part where the other team shoots insane from 3. Even their not-so-good 3pt shooters got in on the fun!

I swear I heard people saying Iowa was a turning point in our season. It was. We turned right around and played like shit again. At home. Against a shitty f*****g team.
Yep, and all of those people will now tell us we’re only interested in quick results and have unrealistic expectations. If Miller isn’t careful, his tenure could end in three or four years unless something changes.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I swear I heard people saying Iowa was a turning point in our season. It was. We turned right around and played like shit again. At home. Against a shitty f*****g team.

Well, all I said was that I hoped it ended up looking more like a turning point than an anomaly.

Really depressing effort today. But, sadly, not surprising.

I was one of those guys. Thought Iowa was the boost they needed. Man was I wrong.

Probably beat ILL now in 20 days when they play next.

I was one of those guys. Thought Iowa was the boost they needed. Man was I wrong.

Probably beat ILL now in 20 days when they play next.
We no doubt played well against iowa. We also greatly benefited by an uncharacteristically bad shooting night by them. Iowa missed a ton of open looks they usually knock down.

We no doubt played well against iowa. We also greatly benefited by an uncharacteristically bad shooting night by them. Iowa missed a ton of open looks they usually knock down.

yep. Rutgers missed a lot of open ones as well. 3PD is a problem for this team

A win at #4 is a win no matter what.

Ironically IU lit up the 3 point line today ...

IU was 10-16 from 3, so you were way off on that. Defense wasn’t good and TJD didn’t assert himself and had a subpar 13 point game. The team just played uninspired.

Pretty far off. TJD kinda laid an egg. We shot about 60% from 3, and shot our average from the line.

IU was 10-16 from 3, so you were way off on that. Defense wasn’t good and TJD didn’t assert himself and had a subpar 13 point game. The team just played uninspired.

If I was an NBA owner, no way would I take a chance on TJD. His game is really incomplete. Some of the careless errors are really egregious.

ADVERTISEMENT