ADVERTISEMENT

A few Insights From CTC

Linked are more than a few words of wisdom by Tom Crean on Anthony Edwards. Enjoy ...

Crean on Anthony Edwards
I'm not sure if you were making light of TC, but I thought that was about as coherent as I've ever heard him be. I can just see him getting worked up with spit flying, but it was pretty well-thought and coherent for TC.

I'm not sure if you were making light of TC, but I thought that was about as coherent as I've ever heard him be. I can just see him getting worked up with spit flying, but it was pretty well-thought and coherent for TC.

thank you for referring to him as TC and not CTC. Ahhhh the little things in life that make me happy.

Reactions: kkott and Lucy01
At the beginning of the article...

This interview has been lightly edited for clarity.

Reactions: kkott

I'd have to agree, his speech patterns sounded normal and that's not characteristic of him.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT