ADVERTISEMENT

A day to celebrate

Yep. Our gov is a joke. But what if trump turns out to be the best thing to happen to american politics in ages. what if he starts the patriot party. what if he'd prefer to just play golf in palm but debts start coming due and he has to raise cash and views the patriot party as his lender. then whatever percentage of whackos that identified as R's follow him. bam three parties. then the media continues to promote the squad and hyper progressive policy and they become the dems catapulting a good chunk of the dems over to the new repub party that will become the most centrist party we could ever have envisioned and most of the country will become unified at long last. fanciful but....
The irony of the Rs sucking Trump’s mushroom for four years is that now they seemingly have a choice between convicting him in the Senate and barring him from office, thus losing some of his constituents or losing all of his constituents to the Patriot Party. In actuality, even if he’s barred from office he can create the Patriot Party for financial gain and ego stroking.

So if Trump actually creates the Patriot Party, predicting the future more likely aligns to bipartisan legislation to end PACs and corporations donating more than private citizens can to political candidates, thus eliminating Trump’s golden goose.

That in turn will force Rs to run on actual policies rather than lies because creating those lies costs too much in campaign donation dollars.

So your fantasy becomes an honest R politician with little power.

The irony of the Rs sucking Trump’s mushroom for four years is that now they seemingly have a choice between convicting him in the Senate and barring him from office, thus losing some of his constituents or losing all of his constituents to the Patriot Party. In actuality, even if he’s barred from office he can create the Patriot Party for financial gain and ego stroking.

So if Trump actually creates the Patriot Party, predicting the future more likely aligns to bipartisan legislation to end PACs and corporations donating more than private citizens can to political candidates, thus eliminating Trump’s golden goose.
That in turn will force Rs to run on actual policies rather than lies because creating those lies costs too much in campaign donation dollars.

So your fantasy becomes an honest R politician with little power.
Ahhhhhhhh trump. you said it!! good, good. you got your fix for the day.

as for the impeachment there's little constitutional law on point. apparently roberts has little interest in presiding over it. i guess harris would do it. but she flunked the bar. not sure i'd want her presiding over anything. lots of errors to presumably follow....

Ahhhhhhhh trump. you said it!! good, good. you got your fix for the day.

as for the impeachment there's little constitutional law on point. apparently roberts has little interest in presiding over it. i guess harris would do it. but she flunked the bar. not sure i'd want her presiding over anything. lots of errors to presumably follow....
Buzz123, who came and went before you time, was given to calling W Shrub. Are you suggesting I go with Shrump? Or Shroomp? Might that alleviate my affliction?

Buzz123, who came and went before you time, was given to calling W Shrub. Are you suggesting I go with Shrump? Or Shroomp? Might that alleviate my affliction?
this should alleviate your affliction. here's my prediction. trump is going to have a life we all dream of: playing golf in 78 degree weather. big steaks from the Meat Market Steakhouse on the island. his biggest worry will be gout on his toe. then randomly out of nowhere it'll seem new york will indict him for some kind of fraud/evasion and hell will follow for him and your affliction will be sated/cured.

i remember buzz. ive been around since 98/99

this should alleviate your affliction. here's my prediction. trump is going to have a life we all dream of: playing golf in 78 degree weather. big steaks from the Meat Market Steakhouse on the island. his biggest worry will be gout on his toe. then randomly out of nowhere it'll seem new york will indict him for some kind of fraud/evasion and hell will follow for him and your affliction will be sated/cured.

i remember buzz. ive been around since 98/99
Lol. Your dream sure isn’t mine. Yours sounds like death to me. I don’t subscribe to rugged individualism but I live it, at least insofar as not wanting to slow down. With experience should come the desire to live more and faster. Do more and faster. Life is a game. Splurge on it!

In actuality I don’t wish evil on Trump the person. I do wish to stamp out of existence what he “stands for.”

We need parler back so all the idiots can there and circle jerk in their echo chamber of lies.
I want to go to the next Thanksgiving dinner of the family of the guy who said (after Biden was sworn in), "I'm the laughing stock of the family now." That would be interesting.

I forget who posted the link but it was in a story about how an awful lot of the Trump supporters were taken in about "election fraud" and are now having to come to their senses.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
image.jpg

I know that none of this coverage is technically partisan. No one is showing any sort of celebrations that Trump is gone. It's all about "Hey, look at this, every four years, we get to peacefully overturn our government, and that's what makes us great." It's all about the process, not the winner.

But...

I don't remember this big of an America-fluffing four years ago.
Yes. So much has been made of the peaceful transfer of power, but what about the guaranteed transfer of power? America was born of the will to prevent the ongoing oppression of a tyrant. Trumps tyranny could last only four years. That is something to celebrate. That is one of the many things that people around the world marvel at about the United States.

I don't hate the idea, but a Trump party or "Patriot" party would all but guarantee a Democratic super majority for years to come.

Nah. The more parties the better. The 2 party system has become a travesty because the 2 parties are so criminal and corrupt with their ties to this or that media or this or that business. They blackball other parties from the process. The election system using primaries for 2 parties is a joke.

This is typical of whenever a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican. It is always bull shit like "the lights coming out from the Memorial are like Biden's arms giving America a hug" and all of the "stars" come out to celebrate because after the last 4 to 8 years of saying America sucked, now that they feel they are in charge again, America is a little more awesome.

It was the same shit after Obama was elected and it was the same shit after Clinton was elected. When a major part of your voting base is the media, the media is more than happy to throw you a great propaganda party when needed.

They aren't fooling anyone.
they have fooled you

I wish I could see Trump's letter to Biden lol.

"I wish you the best for your presidency and I am confident that you can be the 2nd best president. I am very sorry for trying to overthrow the election but now is the time for unity and healing our nation. I hope all goes well for you and hope that a few of my executive orders can remain untouched.

Sincerely,
Trump

PS. Please pardon me.

This is typical of whenever a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican. It is always bull shit like "the lights coming out from the Memorial are like Biden's arms giving America a hug" and all of the "stars" come out to celebrate because after the last 4 to 8 years of saying America sucked, now that they feel they are in charge again, America is a little more awesome.

It was the same shit after Obama was elected and it was the same shit after Clinton was elected. When a major part of your voting base is the media, the media is more than happy to throw you a great propaganda party when needed.

They aren't fooling anyone.
And right on cue, Donald Trump gave Biden and the democrats the perfect lead-in right on the same spot where Biden would be sworn in. The contrast of the end of something and the beginning of something new couldn't be more staggering.

I want to go to the next Thanksgiving dinner of the family of the guy who said (after Biden was sworn in), "I'm the laughing stock of the family now." That would be interesting.

I forget who posted the link but it was in a story about how an awful lot of the Trump supporters were taken in about "election fraud" and are now having to come to their senses.
When will you come to yours?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
He already has. Just waiting on you and your fellow deplorables to come back to the real world.
That won't happen until the creepy cabal of Democrat cannibal pedophiles are all rounded up and shot, and that, in turn, is exceedingly difficult, since they don't really exist, other than in a Ma-sa-suta/Jet812/Lucy01/QAnon alternate reality. It's a Catch 45 situation.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT