ADVERTISEMENT

A Big Ten crew got the Championship game!!??

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
Don't screw it up, Dan Capron!! I can't believe a Big Ten crew is calling this game...Good grief

Don't screw it up, Dan Capron!! I can't believe a Big Ten crew is calling this game...Good grief
think NCAA probably figured "anyone who's officiated games involving tOSU, State Pen, Wisky and Meeeshigan is likely under-utilized and well-rested..."

Reactions: Chriselli and 76-1
They just missed 2 in a row. First one on the punt ,, no big deal. Missed face mask was much bigger.
hope they don't see 'Bama's crimson uniforms and assume it's IU...that could definitely "affect" the officiating

Reactions: 76-1
The encroachment call on the blocked punt was awful. Georgia would have had the ball well within FG range at very minimum

Reactions: Walt542
I also thought the reviewed catch when GA was driving up 3-0 completely halted momentum too. If the announcers can even agree it was a catch before the whistle blows to review it then why can’t communication happen between booth and officials so needless stoppage doesn’t occur? Dogs were on a roll then after that, 3 failed plays and a field goal. Almost seemed like many a deja vu IU drives....

The encroachment call on the blocked punt was awful. Georgia would have had the ball well within FG range at very minimum
It would have been a false start, so it was really only a ten yard swing. I thought they missed a few clear holds, but what do you expect from the B1G?

Reactions: 76-1 and amazed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT