ADVERTISEMENT

93.9 May be the best radio station ever...

NickStromboli

All-American
Jun 28, 2007
Classic Hip Hop....This morning on the way in they played.

Biggie,
Ice T
Wu Tang
Mace

Very good stuff.

Thanks, dik....

You just referred to my middle school CD collection as "classic."

Way to make me feel old.

Don't hate on my bazooka tube...

s10.............pure%20evil.............jpg
I can make quarters jump 4 inches off the roof of my slammed s-10...

Im coming up on 3-0 real soon...

So I'm about to pass through that barrier and join the lot of you of being in my thirties.

shudder

Aren't you in your 40s?

I would think that would qualify you as part of their demographic.

Nope.

Will be 55 this summer. I'm approaching the knee replacement / winter home in Florida stage of life.

Gimme all the Bob Seger / Eagles / Queen / Boston / Johnny Cougar / Three Dog Night ya got...

There's no such thing.

and I hate it when people imply there is. There's music and there's crap. It doesn't matter when it was made, it's always been like that.

Also...

My friend works for 96.3 and acts like he's not afraid of people listening to 93.9 but he's being VERY defensive. I think they found a needed niche here in Indy

More than a niche...

"This format hits the sweet spot of 35- to 49-year-olds, which advertisers love."

Whites love the Tupac and Biggie beef...

This post was edited on 1/5 4:58 PM by Stunnedmonkey

Going nationwide...

when did this happen?

I went to their website and clicked on the first link (top-middle) and this what they have for 'Schedule':

On-air ScheduleMonday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Tuesday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Wednesday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Thursday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Friday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Saturday12:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Adam Bomb6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. -Sunday12:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. -

maybe your buddy isn't afraid because of shit like this. I have a feeling they will lose a lot of their audience despite the above. I love the genre and its my new #1 FM station. It's basically my Last FM station on Indy airwaves

You'll soon realize 40 isn't that old either.

According to my FiL, 70 isn't old these days either.

He runs 4.5 miles in 45-50 minutes 3-4 times a week on his tread mill. Meanwhile, I have a 3.25 mile trail around the neighborhood I am having a hard time getting to because of the time commitment (and maybe boredom). I'd rather play a few games of basketball than run.

Reactions: Year.Round.Winners
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT