ADVERTISEMENT

7 yr / 70 million - No

Not sure why the hate here. Brad never did anything that should have led IU nation to think it was manifest destiny he coach at IU. Just lots of rumormongering based on hopes/wishes. He’s the same guy he was a month ago when fans were tracking flights, obsessively checking twitter, etc in hopes he would say yes. Your disillusionment is on you, not him.
Exactly. Not sure why anyone is angry at a guy who said “no” to a job that he doesn’t want. Our fan base has really changed over time.

Reactions: Fpeaugh2
I conclusively proved your report was absolute garbage . . . You claimed Glass tried to fire Crean immediately after we won the regular season BiG championship. It was an idiotic assertion, and you likely forgot to check the calendar when you made it up. You got mad because you made yourself look like a dishonest fool, and you lashed out as a result.

Your lie about DM’s was a weak attempt to try and change the narrative. When you claimed you would post them for everyone to see, I quickly volunteered to leave here if you were, in fact, able to do so. Obviously, you’ve failed to keep your commitment (they never existed).

Calling a former star IU player “Jimmy” Laskowski was merely additional confirmation that you know little about the program.

Now, please stop stalking, and please put me on ignore (as you repeatedly promised to do). You really don’t belong here.
Swing and a miss yet again. You have quite an imagination.

third request: Either spend your efforts here peacefully discussing IU or find another forum to act like an ass.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
Swing and a miss yet again. You have quite an imagination.

third request: Either spend your efforts here peacefully discussing IU or find another forum to act like an ass.

Nope, I was right on the mark, as usual. You’ve backpedaled repeatedly but never been able to offer even one piece of evidence to defend your obvious lies. Now, DM’s, Jimmy? Produce them and I’m gone. Or, you could just admit you made it up and I’ll let you up. Your choice, as usual. I give what I get, Jimmy, and you’ve gotten exactly what you’ve earned. You really have no reason to be here.

Pretty incredible that, knowing what we’d pay, he shot it down before we could even make a formal offer. No really, really, really meant no.
After twenty years of decline, the IU job wasn't that attractive anymore. It's a real pressure cooker, with the coach under a constant microscope from an obsessed fanbase. Stevens simply didn't want to jump from the frying pan in Boston, to the fire in Bloomington. I don't think any coach would.

Our only/best choice was an "IU guy."

If Stevens is such a brilliant coach, why haven't his teams done better in the eight years her's been in Boston? Pretty mediocre record actually. There's no guarantee that 7 Mil a year would have him coming back to Btown and dominating the college hoops world.

I don't think Woodson's motivation is money. Fife pretty much said he would have come four years ago. These guys care about Indiana basketball, and that's a much stronger motivation than the almighty dollar.

I have no animus toward Stevens, but I think we dodged a bullet when he declined. And we saved a lot of cash!

Fella's, please one more farking time. Please take your bromance to one farking thread and quit ruining every farking thread on this ridiculous farking message board. The thread is about Brad Steven's turning down IU for 10 mil/year.

The pressure for success at that contract would have been unattainable. The fans we bring up the $$$ after every loss and every year a championship wasn't won. Also it's important to remember that just cause it was reported doesn't mean it's true.

Dolson should have made that offer to Mark Few or Scott Drew. Instead we got Mike Woodson.

Fella's, please one more farking time. Please take your bromance to one farking thread and quit ruining every farking thread on this ridiculous farking message board. The thread is about Brad Steven's turning down IU for 10 mil/year.
I am trying. Unfortunately HIO7’s hands are tied as the new forum rules from Coyle eliminated the rules of decency that got Ordy (Currently Birnk) Banned the other 10 or 12 times for the same boorish behavior.

Good lord! One of you put the other on ignore.
I have begged him to and he swore he would.
Of course he also swore that he would never ever respond to another one of my posts and that was almost 2,000 troll responses ago after he got nailed lying about attending a Neb game at IU.

Boston fans are crazy. There was documentary some years ago that chronicled how two Celtic fans actually kidnapped a player from the other team so they could win game Seven. Brad should get out of there.
That was a comedy not a documentary

Whomever this guy is, he got really upset when he comcocted a story about Glass and Crean and I proved it completely false. He’s been on a stalking campaign ever since. He promised to ignore me but never follows through. Unfortunately, he’s shown he doesn’t really have any background with IU basketball, so he’s never been able to post about that. Strange, scary dude, for sure.

I have begged him to and he swore he would.
Of course he also swore that he would never ever respond to another one of my posts and that was almost 2,000 troll responses ago after he got nailed lying about attending a Neb game at IU.
Again, these are simply more lies from you. We both know that, Jimmy. It’s why you continue to stalk and why you keep deflecting. Your inferiority complex is vast, but you could end it all by just being honest. Really all in your court.

Whomever this guy is, he got really upset when he comcocted a story about Glass and Crean and I proved it completely false. He’s been on a stalking campaign ever since. He promised to ignore me but never follows through. Unfortunately, he’s shown he doesn’t really have any background with IU basketball, so he’s never been able to post about that. Strange, scary dude, for sure.
It is really very simple. Start a thread and invite them to join you in it. That way you and your friend don’t ruin every thread on this miserable board.

Exactly. Not sure why anyone is angry at a guy who said “no” to a job that he doesn’t want. Our fan base has really changed over time.

I think he’s dishonest. He mouthed all those nice sounding things about IU and the state of Indiana but clearly he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about either one.

It is really very simple. Start a thread and invite them to join you in it. That way you and your friend don’t ruin every thread on this miserable board.
If the guy stooped stalking and engaged in truthful posting, there wouldn’t be an issue. Strange dude.

I think he’s dishonest. He mouthed all those nice sounding things about IU and the state of Indiana but clearly he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about either one.
But he was straight up from the beginning that he didn’t have any interest in the IU job, and people here chose to not believe him. Not sure how that’s his fault.

But he was straight up from the beginning that he didn’t have any interest in the IU job, and people here chose to not believe him. Not sure how that’s his fault.

While at the same time saying how special the state of Indiana and IU basketball was to him which was OBVIOUSLY bullshit. He turned down $10 mil a year. He thinks we’re a bunch of rubes that he can pacify by mouthing the “right” things so people will still like him when he comes back to visit. **** him. He’s not one of us and he’s not welcome here anymore, in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: mk23 and EarlTubbs
Dolson should have made that offer to Mark Few or Scott Drew. Instead we got Mike Woodson.
IU offered Few years ago for 1.5 per year and he turned it down specifically bc of the fan base. He figured he could win more games in a smaller conference with less stress. I’m thinking whoever paid the 10mill to buy out AM was offering to pay a bundle for Stevens but if not IU was on its own.

Again, these are simply more lies from you. We both know that, Jimmy. It’s why you continue to stalk and why you keep deflecting. Your inferiority complex is vast, but you could end it all by just being honest. Really all in your court.
Again, please try to follow forum rules and post about IU or PU. Thanks in Advance

Why, because he made the decision to pass on the offer and stay in the NBA.
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t like Ind or IU.

He has a house on Wawasee so he doesn’t hate it that much

Again, please try to follow forum rules and post about IU or PU. Thanks in Advance

Have always done that. I’ve also believed that posters should post accurately and honestly, and you became enraged when I called you for not adhering to those standards. Do better and this won’t be an issue. Continue to be dishonest and I’ll call you on it every time. It’s really that simple.

Have always done that. I’ve also believed that posters should post accurately and honestly, and you became enraged when I called you for not adhering to those standards. Do better and this won’t be an issue. Continue to be dishonest and I’ll call you on it every time. It’s really that simple.
Lol
Ding

Last edited:
While at the same time saying how special the state of Indiana and IU basketball was to him which was OBVIOUSLY bullshit. He turned down $10 mil a year. He thinks we’re a bunch of rubes that he can pacify by mouthing the “right” things so people will still like him when he comes back to visit. **** him. He’s not one of us and he’s not welcome here anymore, in my opinion.
I don’t think he was being dishonest about his love for the state or IU basketball, he just isn’t and likely never will be interested in the IU job. That he wouldn’t even discuss it (and the huge money that supposedly was going to be available) makes it clear he has different career aspirations. Seems fine to me. It’s really up to IU to have a program that is so attractive to prospective coaches that it’s nearly impossible to say no to t when offered. He obviously had no problem dismissing it.

Lol
Ding

Again, it’s really that simple. Be honest, unlike your history of posting, and there won’t be an issue. You know you lied, which is why you so consistently deflect when it’s proven that you’ve done so. You understand, obviously.

Why, because he made the decision to pass on the offer and stay in the NBA.
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t like Ind or IU.

He has a house on Wawasee so he doesn’t hate it that much

That’s spin worthy of BS himself. Once again, he turned down 70 million over 7 years. That’s essentially saying there is nothing you could offer me that would convince me to come to Indiana. Is that how you treat a place that is “special” to you?

Again, it’s really that simple. Be honest, unlike your history of posting, and there won’t be an issue. You know you lied, which is why you so consistently deflect when it’s proven that you’ve done so. You understand, obviously.
Posters who claim to have always followed the rules as you just did...those posters don’t get banned time after time as you have been. So you see why you have no credibility here.
Keep digging that hole Ordy, it is fun to watch. Fess up and I let you up. Your call Ace.

That’s spin worthy of BS himself. Once again, he turned down 70 million over 7 years. That’s essentially saying there is nothing you could offer me that would convince me to come to Indiana. Is that how you treat a place that is “special” to you?
At some point money is just a number.

Posters who claim to have always followed the rules as you just did...those posters don’t get banned time after time as you have been. So you see why you have no credibility here.
Keep digging that hole Ordy, it is fun to watch. Fess up and I let you up. Your call Ace.
Again, you’re deflecting by posting falsely. You have zero credibility.it’s because you’ve repeatedly lied (and I caught you, as you know). Stop with the nonsense and I’ll let you up. Otherwise, I’ll continue to expose you for simply not telling the truth. That you didn’t know who “Jimmy” Laskowski is proved you’re not an IU person. We both know that, or are you suggesting you never said that, as well?

I have reported it again but there is not much HIO7 can do with the rules being dumbed down so much. Previously it was simple to stop his trolling and thread trashing with a ban. It bought a couple days of relief before he resurfaced with another user name. He is bent on destroying the place, the moment I let him up and ignore him he starts in on somebody else. You have seen this I am sure.

Right on. Keep letting Boy Wonder have his cake and eat it too. Somebody needs to knock him down a few pegs. Maybe that happens with his eventual firing from the Celtics. We’ll see...
Relax. Let it go. We have a good coach with unprecedented backup and resources.

If I run into him at the Chanel Marker this summer Inwill give him your best

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT