ADVERTISEMENT

+7 vs ILL

I was wrong on the last bet like many of you fine folks let me know about. However, I still have a winning record betting on IU and +7 is great value.

Gonna have to play like a top 10 defensive team today. Brunk would help for fouls on cock down low. I’d play franklin 40 minutes and tell him don’t worry about offense today Ayo has to be held under let’s say 15pts.

Got to put together a good showing today even if they catch a L. I’ll go from 6 to midnight if we have a change in the starting lineup in our back court.
Taking IU +7, or any single digit it might have switched to, is/was not considered great value. If anything, the line looked a little low to me, but I got it at -6.5 as I originally thought we'd lose by 12 or more. If you consider value on a spread, first thing you need to do is don't look at the official spread and make an unbiased guess at the potential score/spread. If it's off by 4 or more points to your initial thought (without injuries or inactives being involved) then it's considered a value play.

ADVERTISEMENT