ADVERTISEMENT

6'3" Italian 18U PG Davide Moretti official visit to IU

I looked up his stats over the last few years. It is hard to compare the competition he has played to a US high school player. I assume the national team schedule would be more difficult than the typical US high school kid. I was surprised a player listed as a PG, only averaged 2 assists per game dating back to U16. Perhaps he initiates the offense in his system but doesn't get credit for the pass that results in the score. I won't question our interest because I don't have a feel for how Miller would use him. I won't expect more than a 3 star recruit at best potential and hope he would prove me wrong.

Let's remember that if your PG zips a pass into the corner and your wing stands there and pops a three, your PG gets an assist. If, however, the wing puts the ball on the floor and drives in for a successful dunk, no one gets an assist. But, that surely can't explain only 2 apg. Sadly, that average makes it look like Yogi and Quinn and Coverdale don't have to worry about anyone passing them on that list any time soon.

Mainstream? That must be why your jackass lost the popular vote by almost 3 million ballots and currently has the lowest approval level of any sitting US president in history this early in a term.
Call him names like a two year old but the fact is mainstream America won him the election. Not Hollywood,not the unions,not the rich and famous. Yes mainstream America. Those living in their utopia left wing bubbles will never understand what happened or why.

Call him names like a two year old but the fact is mainstream America won him the election. Not Hollywood,not the unions,not the rich and famous. Yes mainstream America. Those living in their utopia left wing bubbles will never understand what happened or why.

Idiocracy ...

Reactions: Ameoba Offense
R. Look in the mirror at how much vitriol is out there from those that are so out of touch with reality .

That's beyond hilarious considering for 8 years, any time I turned on Righty Radio while Obama was Prez, all I heard was foaming at the mouth......literally....on how Obama was a secret Muslim destroying America on purpose......and his wife was a "tranny gorilla."

Heck, the Right had a nuclear meltdown for an entire week when he didn't wear a jacket in the Oval......until they were shown pictures of all the other Presidents doing the same thing.

Obama got crucified for playing golf and using a teleprompter. Your Messiah does both even more and the groupies don't care.....even a little.

And it was even worse for Hillary painting her as the anti-Christ. I mean, you just had some idiot say he'd rather have Hitler than her.

Mainstream? That must be why your jackass lost the popular vote by almost 3 million ballots and currently has the lowest approval level of any sitting US president in history this early in a term.

I read just an hour ago his popularity in military towns had dropped 17 points. I guess they "hate America" too.

(rolleyes)

We lost the electoral college. We won the popular vote by a lot. We're learning more and more about how that came about. Now let's get off politics.

My post got pulled for being political yet the past 2 days, the political posts have continued... so mods, either allow them or lock threads..can't be both ways.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Rampant stupidity is coming from the left on a daily basis. Look in the mirror at how much vitriol is out there from those that are so out of touch with reality they actually still can not believe Trump is their President. Get a grip on main stream America and then maybe you will have a clue.

There was no substance or information in this post. Merely you spouting off nonsense. Your Foxnews claims it's vitriol but in reality, the left is just pointing out the obvious. Just because that hurts the agenda of the whacks doesn't make them wrong. What you want is for everyone to just say they don't care about their own moral standards and because he got voted in by technicality, we have to agree with everything he says? Even if we know it's COMPLETELY wrong? Obama heard it for 8 years from the conservatives and took it in stride. It's a large part of a democratic job and believe it or not, it's necessary for the common man. It helps keep the politicians in check. This one needs that more than any......ever.

That's beyond hilarious considering for 8 years, any time I turned on Righty Radio while Obama was Prez, all I heard was foaming at the mouth......literally....on how Obama was a secret Muslim destroying America on purpose......and his wife was a "tranny gorilla."

Heck, the Right had a nuclear meltdown for an entire week when he didn't wear a jacket in the Oval......until they were shown pictures of all the other Presidents doing the same thing.

Obama got crucified for playing golf and using a teleprompter. Your Messiah does both even more and the groupies don't care.....even a little.

And it was even worse for Hillary painting her as the anti-Christ. I mean, you just had some idiot say he'd rather have Hitler than her.
ESAD.

Unlike the left i worship one God not one person/people. You guys need to understand why you lost the election before you can come to grips with reality.

Complete nonsense. The Trumpanzees treat their Messiah like he's Jesus' twin brother. The dude even bragged he could shoot someone and you'd still all lick his feet.

There is ZERO you kkklowns rip him for.

Rampant stupidity is coming from the left on a daily basis. Look in the mirror at how much vitriol is out there from those that are so out of touch with reality they actually still can not believe Trump is their President. Get a grip on main stream America and then maybe you will have a clue.
I was responding to a guy who said he would literally vote for Adolf Hitler over Hillary Clinton. Do you agree with him? Do you prefer genocide?

Hillary Clinton sucks. Donald Trump sucks. He's screwing over his own voters, and not keeping his word on anything. That's what he does.

But hey, if you agree with that poster and want to openly admit that you would vote for Adolf Hitler, go right ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVegasHoosier
Cool. We all know he won. But he does actually have the lowest approval ratings of any sitting president at this time. The policies he is trying to enact are actively screwing over his own voters. I have no idea why you worship the guy like some kind of cult follower, but nothing he is doing is any good for you.

More liberal racism! Go back to the Cooler!

"Liberal racism"? Really? The irony is that this actually describes you and yours more than anything/anyone else - the railings of the intellectually challenged and insecure against literacy, reason and a worldview characterized by something other than "I, me, mine". Can you explain what you imagine "liberal racism" even means or is this one of those Kelley Anne/Donaldo things that requires absolutely zero congruence with reality?

Come on, here's your chance to show us just how brilliant we all know that you imagine yourself to be...

I. Donald Trump sucks. He's screwing over his own voters, .

That's the funniest/saddest part about this.

They slobbered all over him for being a "straight talker" yet 5 minutes after he won......literally....he actually admitted he only said all that stuff to get elected.

And since then, he's flip-flopped on about 90% of the stuff he promised and his groupies STILL lick his toes even though he screws them non-stop.

Hey, at least we didn't get "Crooked" Hillary, aka Worse Than Hitler.

(rolleyes)

He has already done the one single thing i voted him into office to do. Nominate a conservative supreme court justice. Everything from here on that he does to further a conservative agenda is icing on the cake. They ALL lie to get elected. They ALL lie after being elected. But what they actually accomplish says what their real priority is. Obama and the left minions wanted socialized medicine. And only because the supreme court took it upon themselves to change the wording did it happen. The court had to be changed. I only hope he gets two more nominees.

Reactions: 76-1
Just so we're clear, you prefer the attempted extermination of the Jewish community/the gruesome death of millions, to Hillary Clinton? Do you understand what "literally" means?

I cannot stand Hillary Clinton, but I seriously weep for the rampant stupidity in this country right now.

What? They don't teach hyperbole as rhetorical device any more? Yes, I understand what "literally" means. You obviously don't understand what "Literally Hitler" represents in internet message board arguments.

And Godwin is borne out yet a second time in the same thread. Alas. Wrong forum for political outgassing, try the OTF. No facts/objectivity required, much more your native element/comfort zone I suspect...

Godwin's Law, despite being utter nonsense, is intellectually lazy. "Oooohhh! You said Hitler! You lose!" doesn't address the substance of an argument, particularly when the comparison or the analogy may be apt.

I weep for the stupidity of the freaks on the political left.

I'll also note that I wasn't the first to pass gas. Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

Okay. I'm done. I don't check in very often, so if you care to reply, it may be a week or so.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Godwin's Law, despite being utter nonsense, is intellectually lazy. "Oooohhh! You said Hitler! You lose!" doesn't address the substance of an argument, particularly when the comparison or the analogy may be apt. I weep for the stupidity of the freaks on the political left.

A Trump supporter calling out someone for being "intellectually lazy" - hysterical and all I ever need to know about you. Weep away.

Godwin's Law, despite being utter nonsense, is intellectually lazy. "Oooohhh! You said Hitler! You lose!" doesn't address the substance of an argument, particularly when the comparison or the analogy may be apt.

I weep for the stupidity of the freaks on the political left.

I'll also note that I wasn't the first to pass gas. Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

Okay. I'm done. I don't check in very often, so if you care to reply, it may be a week or so.
Uh, the other choices are (1) you said, Hitler therefore you win and (2) you said Hitler I don't know who wins. Which of these positions are you taking?

You guys arguing politics on an IU basketball board need to stop. You look foolish and pathetic. Let's keep it to basketball here.

Funniest post of the week? A basketball board's denizens and virtuality are inherently "foolish and pathetic", just more so if they happen to believe that a magical-thinking prevaricating sexist demagogue in the White House is a good thing.

:D

ADVERTISEMENT