ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes is going to do a big story on UFO's tomorrow night.

No kidding. Leftists can't talk about Trump without going completely nuts.

They can't stand him, but they can't stop talking about him, either.
Now you know why we think your obsession, after 30 years, of Bill and Hillary is ridiculous. Come back in 25 years to see if we are still obsessed with Trump.

Are there any facts presented or are you just jumping to the conclusion of it being a hit job?
It was about wrongful arrests; not the benefits of facial recognition. Not police as heroes. not police risking their lives daily. A new angle for a hit job from Anderson in his 60 minutes weekend uniform.

Anyway the ufo stuff is wild

Last edited:
No need to go to all this effort and speculation to prove that alien's have landed and are in our midst. One need only check out this place when all the green blood starts shooting out of certain ears whenever Trump is mentioned.
dumb

I think it should be very interesting from what I have been reading. Here is an outtake from the show.

So, just got back from an outdoor brewpub - Narrow Path Brewing - and missed 60 Minutes. Did they prove aliens are among us? Is Marvin the great Barsoomian Grand Poobah and Impaler for Earth?

Was the Twilight Zone episode, To Serve Man, prophetic? Or, is it The Monsters are Due on Maple Street?

So, just got back from an outdoor brewpub - Narrow Path Brewing - and missed 60 Minutes. Did they prove aliens are among us? Is Marvin the great Barsoomian Grand Poobah and Impaler for Earth?

Was the Twilight Zone episode, To Serve Man, prophetic? Or, is it The Monsters are Due on Maple Street?
If you see a UAP say "Klaatu barada nikto". If that does not work, put your head between your legs and kiss your bottom good bye

If you see a UAP say "Klaatu barada nikto". If that does not work, put your head between your legs and kiss your bottom good bye

Hah. I don't know any Spanish and I have several automatic weapons. And I have an authentic, autographed bat based on the one Joaquin Phoenix used in Signs. I'm good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and 94Hoosier
If we are lucky the aliens are impacted by COVID, that means they are getting vaccinated and can easily be tracked now.
It is weird to hear these guys talk about what they witnessed. It’s so far removed from the guys waiting decades for a radio burst. I was doing ten things at once including getting yelled at but half paying attention the younger navy guy sounded sincere and credible

Agreed. Unidentified means that all possible known explanations have been ruled out. Once the UAP's are observed to not comply with laws of physics, we can't be limited by known unknowns. These are truly unknown unknowns.
It's another universe that exists in more spatial dimensions than we do experimenting with ours. If a four-dimensional object interacted with our universe, we'd only be able to see an infinitely tiny* fraction of it at any given time, and even if it was following the laws of physics, it would appear to easily break them to us, because of our lack of information. So that's my guess.

* Not an exaggeration; the amount of the object we could experience would technically be non-zero, but from the point of view of that object, it would be effectively zero, because the value of one of the dimensions (the one we lack) would be zero, and the volume of any object with a single zero dimension is always zero. Number theorists get drunk and joke about things like this.

Last edited:
It's another universe that exists in more spatial dimensions than we do experimenting with ours. If a four-dimensional object interacted with our universe, we'd only be able to see an infinitely tiny fraction of it at any given time, and even if it was following the laws of physics, it would appear to easily break them to us, because of our lack of information. So that's my guess.
Which is a decent theory but we cannot prove other dimensions. So we are stuck with unidentified.

The best terrestrial theory I have come up with is a secret device that creates a holographic image that interacts with radar. I could easily see a military use and we wouldn't admit to having it

But that explanation seems pretty crazy. I was just trying to come up with something that fits a human origin.

Which is a decent theory but we cannot prove other dimensions. So we are stuck with unidentified.

The best terrestrial theory I have come up with is a secret device that creates a holographic image that interacts with radar. I could easily see a military use and we wouldn't admit to having it

But that explanation seems pretty crazy. I was just trying to come up with something that fits a human origin.
I have a hard time believing it's physically possible to create a holograph that interacts with radar.

But obviously something is causing these phenomena.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Not all UAP’s are visible on radar.

Reactions: Lucy01
It's another universe that exists in more spatial dimensions than we do experimenting with ours. If a four-dimensional object interacted with our universe, we'd only be able to see an infinitely tiny* fraction of it at any given time, and even if it was following the laws of physics, it would appear to easily break them to us, because of our lack of information. So that's my guess.

* Not an exaggeration; the amount of the object we could experience would technically be non-zero, but from the point of view of that object, it would be effectively zero, because the value of one of the dimensions (the one we lack) would be zero, and the volume of any object with a single zero dimension is always zero. Number theorists get drunk and joke about things like this.
I have enough problems with Escher. Trying to get my arms around dimensions above three gives me a headache. I can read about them, but I can’t visualize it.

a-men-works-on-the-sky-scraper-beams-robert-leighton.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
I have enough problems with Escher. Trying to get my arms around dimensions above three gives me a headache. I can read about them, but I can’t visualize it.

None of us can visualize them. We have to visualize analogies by imagining what it would be like for us to interact with a 2-D world. In that case, the 2-D beings would only ever see a line or a series of lines (because they exist in a world of lines), which would be non-zero to them, but zero to us.

Ditto Coh. I love all that stuff but my brain just isn’t wired for dimensions/string theory etc.

Reactions: 76-1
I think those who classify a UAP as not visible to radar have ruled out optical illusions. The most frequent explanation is a controlled atmospheric electrical plasma field.
I would think some of these military guys would know the difference

I think those who classify a UAP as not visible to radar have ruled out optical illusions. The most frequent explanation is a controlled atmospheric electrical plasma field.
Then why are some invisible to radar and not others? I guess it's possible that we are being visited by multiple different alien cultures, and only some of them have the necessary stealth technology. But it seems more likely to me that we can simply categorize some of these phenomena as "not physical objects."

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Then why are some invisible to radar and not others? I guess it's possible that we are being visited by multiple different alien cultures, and only some of them have the necessary stealth technology. But it seems more likely to me that we can simply categorize some of these phenomena as "not physical objects."
And visit us without contact to what end? Snoop. Look at us like I look at an ant pile.

Maybe they just want to pwn the humantards?

Or the same aliens could use different means—including drones.

Reactions: Lucy01
Reactions: Marvin the Martian
ADVERTISEMENT