ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes is going to do a big story on UFO's tomorrow night.

Awesome!!!
I posted about the book UFO by Leslie Kean a couple of years ago. The book was published in 2010. I have no doubt UFO’s or UAP’s as the military calls them are real. They are controlled by some kind of intelligence and are not known to be belligerent.

I posted about the book UFO by Leslie Kean a couple of years ago. The book was published in 2010. I have no doubt UFO’s or UAP’s as the military calls them are real. They are controlled by some kind of intelligence and are not known to be belligerent.
Interesting. I enjoy reading about that stuff and watching the shows.

Reactions: stollcpa
The world is ready for “aliens”. After covid, the human race I believe is ready to accept that they are not alone in the universe, and it won’t cause mass hysteria like the government has feared.

Way too many brilliant minds have talked about UFOs and the governments involvement with resources and research.

ET is phoning home.

I think it should be very interesting from what I have been reading. Here is an outtake from the show.

No need to go to all this effort and speculation to prove that alien's have landed and are in our midst. One need only check out this place when all the green blood starts shooting out of certain ears whenever Trump is mentioned.

No need to go to all this effort and speculation to prove that alien's have landed and are in our midst. One need only check out this place when all the green blood starts shooting out of certain ears whenever Trump is mentioned.

BrightAmazingImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

The world is ready for “aliens”. After covid, the human race I believe is ready to accept that they are not alone in the universe, and it won’t cause mass hysteria like the government has feared.

Way too many brilliant minds have talked about UFOs and the governments involvement with resources and research.

ET is phoning home.
Would have been more fitting in 2020 but this will be the hangover announcement. I like research $ going to SETI and others. I wish more money would go into Bigfoot tracking. I saw one many, many years ago under a small waterfall outside of Chattanooga. I also heard one once while camping in sw Colorado

Would have been more fitting in 2020 but this will be the hangover announcement. I like research $ going to SETI and others. I wish more money would go into Bigfoot tracking. I saw one many, many years ago under a small waterfall outside of Chattanooga. I also heard one once while camping in sw Colorado
With your affinity for referencing your locale, how did you fail to mention the Momo Monster?

Trump will peel of his skin at some point, then we’re really F’ed.

valien.jpg

Reactions: largemouth
You do realize that the bigfoot are the cause of like 90% of burls, right? Most burls are the result of fungal infection and the squatch have historically struggled with fungal infections. They look for the best trees that can help them scratch that itch between their shoulder blades that they can't reach and as a result, they pass the fungal infection to the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Stop blaming liberals for a crazy man who got too powerful. There are still plenty who have to deal with his unhinged behavior and it’s disrupting their ability to do their job.

You do realize that the bigfoot are the cause of like 90% of burls, right? Most burls are the result of fungal infection and the squatch have historically struggled with fungal infections. They look for the best trees that can help them scratch that itch between their shoulder blades that they can't reach and as a result, they pass the fungal infection to the tree.
It makes perfect sense really! Follow the power line cuts. They’re basically a highway for Sasquatch

It will be interesting, I am not a believer in UFOs. After our encounters with a certain bunny, we Martians stopped coming.

There are two life form possibilities for UFOs. One is a group of beings that live on earth. It seems unlikely their ability to avoid detection would be very low.

The other are aliens from space. There are two things that make me skeptical. One, SETI (I tasked a couple dozen PCs to SETI back in the day). We did find one signal from Proxima Centauri a couple months ago that might be a sign of something. But last I heard it had a whole lot of tests to go through yet. If there are aliens here, we are not at all picking up their conversations back to home.

Proxima Centauri is important, it is our closest star. If faster than light is impossible as our current thinking believes, there are not many stars likely to send expeditions to earth. Proxima is 4.4 light years or so away. At .75 the speed of light, very far past our ability, we are talking over a 5 year journey. That is the closest.

Proxima has a planet in the Goldilocks zone. But we believe the huge amounts of radiation from its star would make life unlikely.

As we get further away, the difficulty in getting here goes way up. The ability to send multiple ships from 20 light year's is very incredible. Certainly not impossible, but it reduces the possibility below other options.

We know swamp gas has long been mistaken for ghosts and UFOs. There is a possibility that higher in the atmosphere there is a similar phenomena we do not understand

It will be interesting, I am not a believer in UFOs. After our encounters with a certain bunny, we Martians stopped coming.

There are two life form possibilities for UFOs. One is a group of beings that live on earth. It seems unlikely their ability to avoid detection would be very low.

The other are aliens from space. There are two things that make me skeptical. One, SETI (I tasked a couple dozen PCs to SETI back in the day). We did find one signal from Proxima Centauri a couple months ago that might be a sign of something. But last I heard it had a whole lot of tests to go through yet. If there are aliens here, we are not at all picking up their conversations back to home.

Proxima Centauri is important, it is our closest star. If faster than light is impossible as our current thinking believes, there are not many stars likely to send expeditions to earth. Proxima is 4.4 light years or so away. At .75 the speed of light, very far past our ability, we are talking over a 5 year journey. That is the closest.

Proxima has a planet in the Goldilocks zone. But we believe the huge amounts of radiation from its star would make life unlikely.

As we get further away, the difficulty in getting here goes way up. The ability to send multiple ships from 20 light year's is very incredible. Certainly not impossible, but it reduces the possibility below other options.

We know swamp gas has long been mistaken for ghosts and UFOs. There is a possibility that higher in the atmosphere there is a similar phenomena we do not understand
The radio bursts seem more frequent in the last few years considering the gap in time from osu’s and now. But I presume that’s a product of better tech and more examination

I don't know, I have a hard time believing that if there are aliens that have trekked a zillion light years to earth that they'd be quietly observing nor would they be able to be imprisoned by our government with earth technology.

I don't think we're alone in the universe but I also believe if Aliens visit they will make it known (which doesn't rule out ancient alien theory or promethius/genesis theory for me).

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I don't know, I have a hard time believing that if there are aliens that have trekked a zillion light years to earth that they'd be quietly observing nor would they be able to be imprisoned by our government with earth technology.

I don't think we're alone in the universe but I also believe if Aliens visit they will make it known (which doesn't rule out ancient alien theory or promethius/genesis theory for me).
Concur

You forget about the Prime directive:

The Prime Directive prohibits Starfleet personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any Starfleet vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.
and

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Starfleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Starfleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation

You are trapped by your mind. First of all, we have reason to know that not all the UAP’s are objects. That is why they use UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) instead of UFO. Some are balls of light. Second, we will learn that subs have tracked unidentified objects underwater, which are objects because we track them with sonar. They know that the phenomenon exhibit signs of intelligence, but that doesn’t mean there is life in them. They are observed as violating our laws of physics. They could from a different dimension and didn’t travel far. They could be using time travel. The possibilities are infinite.

No kidding. Leftists can't talk about Trump without going completely nuts.

They can't stand him, but they can't stop talking about him, either.

I think they are our descendants from the future who have figured out time travel.

Maybe.

Reactions: TommyCracker
You are trapped by your mind. First of all, we have reason to know that not all the UAP’s are objects. That is why they use UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) instead of UFO. Some are balls of light. Second, we will learn that subs have tracked unidentified objects underwater, which are objects because we track them with sonar. They know that the phenomenon exhibit signs of intelligence, but that doesn’t mean there is life in them. They are observed as violating our laws of physics. They could from a different dimension and didn’t travel far. They could be using time travel. The possibilities are infinite.
The key word in both is "unidentified". There is no reason to automatically say they are alien, time travel, or extra dimensions. They are unidentified. We at this time have not proven any additional dimensions beyond 4 nor that time travel is possible.

Occum's razor seems unlikely to suggest these ideas are the most likely for something "unidentified". When you hear hooves in Colorado don't think unicorns

The key word in both is "unidentified". There is no reason to automatically say they are alien, time travel, or extra dimensions. They are unidentified. We at this time have not proven any additional dimensions beyond 4 nor that time travel is possible.

Occum's razor seems unlikely to suggest these ideas are the most likely for something "unidentified". When you hear hooves in Colorado don't think unicorns
Agreed. Unidentified means that all possible known explanations have been ruled out. Once the UAP's are observed to not comply with laws of physics, we can't be limited by known unknowns. These are truly unknown unknowns.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT