ADVERTISEMENT

538: Bloomberg starting to break out?

shut up Bevis.

too lazy to look up the spelling. don't over think it.

and i called him "mayor Pete" in the post you quoted.

i don't type worth sht, so Butt is easier.

if you actually stood for anything, you wouldn't have brought up something so inconsequential.

in the future try actually standing for something, and not just being a tool of a party that now serves as one of Wall St's 2 political arms.

if the DNC actually went back to backing the average citizen, they wouldn't need you to lobby for them, and would defeat Trump easily.

Trump only won because they don't anymore, (nor does the GOP), and the working class resent a traitor who turned on them more than someone who never backed them at all, so now back Trump on his lip service alone, even though they suspect he's lying his ass off on that too.

give them an alternative, and they will come.

of course you and the other propagandists would much rather have Trump, than anyone who isn't all in on backing the investor class only, at the expense of the working class.

Looks like zeke struck a nerve. You sure protest a lot for a guy who is lazy and doesn't type very well. Some might say...

methinks-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-coincidentally-also-brett-36587842.png

Jewish/foreign accent? Yah, and Trump speaks the language of most Americans.

WTF!! As a minority, this is some scary shite Hoot1.

giphy.gif

I am not sure you depict Midwesterners in a good light with your statement -- unless I misunderstood your statement. And what you really meant was that anyone with a non-Midwestern accent is foreign?

I am far from proud of my confession concerning Bloomberg's accent. In fact I am surprised at my own reaction.

Nevertheless, I tossed it out there because if it makes me take notice, I would wager a good many Americans either consciously or subconsciously will make a judgement call based on what seems like a strange accent.

For the most part, Bloomberg's massive spending hasn't attracted many criticisms of him, which are going to come.

That's probably why he isn't interested in debating - he can't spend billions of dollars to mute out questions about how he handled the Occupy Wall Street protests/protesters or stop and frisk.

What's interesting is that no Democrat seems to want to bring those things up. Maybe offering to bank roll the Democratic nomination gives them all the sense of not wanting to kill the golden goose.

No shit.

I'm not sure the number of moderates matters unless none gets above 15%. That would be hilarious. Theoretically Bernie could get 15% and take home all the delegates... o_O

That, of course, is the concern. A Bernie nomination means four more years of trump. The split moderates is problematic and may open the door for Mike to buy his way in.

For the most part, Bloomberg's massive spending hasn't attracted many criticisms of him, which are going to come.

That's probably why he isn't interested in debating - he can't spend billions of dollars to mute out questions about how he handled the Occupy Wall Street protests/protesters or stop and frisk.

What's interesting is that no Democrat seems to want to bring those things up. Maybe offering to bank roll the Democratic nomination gives them all the sense of not wanting to kill the golden goose.
Sexual harassment settlements (or payoffs if you prefer) were a big issue to some Dems in the nit so distant past. As more stories leak about Bloomberg how will those folks respond? Right now he isn't releasing anyone from their non-disclosure agreements but more stories will leak

He is getting a lot of criticism...but can he apologize his way out of it?

The question is, who will hear any answers to those questions? Bloomberg's audience is people watching their favorite TV shows. While they eat their popcorn, he tells them believable, feel-good about how he helped people with his money. The truth of the matter is, he has been helping people over the last dozen years, spending more than a billion dollars.

Trump never helped anyone and lies, Bloomberg has helped a lot and doesn't need to lie. He admitted to a group yesterday he was wrong on stop and frisk. He pledged to end such discriminatory laws. The group applauded.

Many people become more conservative as they grow older and get richer. Bloomberg has become more liberal. His proposals by and large are the most rational for the bottom 80% of any candidate, left or right. In short, he got real and became a statesman.

Reactions: baileyiu
ADVERTISEMENT