ADVERTISEMENT

5 Minute Rule?

Peegs said no chat...

Wants something that we can keep on record for a while after the draft, and chat isnt good for that.

what about 10 minute RULE do you not understand.

Some of us need it. And it is in the rules.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

FIVE minute rule

Voted for five minutes...rules were amended to appease the majority.
This post was edited on 11/26 7:11 PM by dynasty_mba

It is pretty clear..

That not everyone even read about the change as when I voted in the poll late last night only 9 of 14 had. The original poll posted with time limits was beyond confusing and until I got into work today after 4 days off, I hadn't seen Peegs email about starting at night.

It isn't going to ruin the draft or your night to give people an extra minute or two at the start of the draft.

PS-I voted for 5 minutes because I am going to be online for it and would like it to go faster, but I can see Moops point.

That's sure what it seems like

Everyone else has figured out a way to make it work, and we have Moops finding a way to complain about everything.

rules changes require more than a majority.

Start time is negotiated. And the last I saw the time limit was tied.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I should send Moops some good beer.

Then even he might crack a smile.

Or, he should move to Colorado or Washington. I hear they have legal stuff there that makes it impossible not to smile.

IUforLife16

Where in the rules does it say that rule changes require more than

a majority. Do they have to be ratified by 2/3 of the states too?

Actually, I couldn't care less.

IUforLife16

I hate my picks already

Kansas over Arizona should've been a no-brainer but I couldn't do it.

I had Missouri last year, how boring is that...

I've already found myself picking teams that suck but their conferences just really suck a lot more

I almost tweeted to you about your zona over kansas pick..

I was questioning it.

I would have gone OSU if I were you there, I was hoping Mizzou would fall to me here though so I don't hate that pick for you.

I almost went with Missou

But thought there might be some value in the SEC later. I hated picking a 16 game team so early but Ohio has looked really good (and they were the best team available on my list). Hoping they can go 14-2 or so. Knowing my luck, they'll go 8-8.

IUforLife16

There is one team that I REALLY don't want to draft.

I'm hoping they are gone by the end of the 3rd. It would make my decision a lot easier.

IUforLife16

Bitter about the impending pom pick..

about to take my 3rd round pick. ugh.

Never understood why you'd want to do this unless you could be at the draft. Oh well. More beer!

Founders Dirty Bastard is my beverage of choice.

Very nice scotch ale. This is the one banned in Alabama because of the naughty word on the label. Weird that 'bastard' would be problematic in that state.

I could think of a few much more inappropriate words

That I'm sure would be legal in that state.

IUforLife16

The team I didn't want was Baylor

So I drafted a team I had lower on my rankings (Colorado). I just couldn't pull the trigger. Baylor hasn't looked good at all lately.

IUforLife16

After looking at it, that was who I thought you meant..

Ha. I didn't want them either but guessed based on my draft spot it wouldn't be an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT